Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i-83.net Review | Very bad experience, please avoid it! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i-83.net Review | Very bad experience, please avoid it!

2»

Comments

• Yeah Ant, but "Zombie Host" won't be seen often here, so not quite effective I guess..

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

NanoG6 said: Yeah Ant, but "Zombie Host" won't be seen often here, so not quite effective I guess..

yeah, nothing really makes a difference here now sadly, I do keep forgetting the end is nigh.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

I wonder what ever became of hostigation's mascot?

Thanked by 1i83
  • I wonder how He is now @miTgiB

Thanked by 2uptime i83
  • I miss Timmah!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • i83i83 Member
    edited January 2019

Apologies all for the lack of response, it appears Outlook/Office365 dropped all LowEndTalk e-mails to SPAM until recently, at least the password reset now works after various prompts to the LowEndTeam resolve.

chocolateshirt said: @i83, if you are online you should fix this issue as soon as possible.

Your VM had been re-deployed multiple times in the ticket you failed to include within the OP. Should you wish to share this in the post then it would be an accurate reflection in the events.

As per your own screenshot; the unmanaged (and redeployed) VM has been utilized.

On this occasion the no refunds policy accepted on signup for the unmanaged VM will be waived and a refund issued, your ticket with us will be updated accordingly. In addition your VM has been redeployed again, should you wish to not renew based on your experience please ensure you submit a cancellation request.

@chocolateshirt said:

Yap, I just opened a dispute on paypal.

We see no dispute matching your payment.

@AnthonySmith said:

was its a $3.00 p/year or similar service?

A 1GB unmanaged NAT Service in Singapore.

@uptime that mascot takes me back #makeLETgreatAgain.

Yet the brands offer different solutions to different markets.

they're pretty much dead.

This has been said several times but here we are still.

@inklight said:
    I'll be bit clear here i-83.net were one of best VPS provider I ever tested , either from network speed of hardware performance, from an unmanaged host I didn't expect any assistance from them at all specially for the price I paid which is fair enough

Thankyou for sharing your feedback and experience with us.

in fact bad review like you wont hurt them that much , their existing client will renew it every year , the new client either believe what you said and try another one , and at the end some of them will come back and try i-83.net himself , or they will take the risk and put some ~10$ and see what's happened .

For all the happy customers there will always be some that do not feel the same; "you can't please everyone". As with most markets people are more likely to share bad experiences/reviews than good.

Thanked by 3uptime eol FHR
  • Thanked by 4uptime Letzien eol Tsuyo
  • @i83 said:
    For all the happy customers there will always be some that do not feel the same; "you can't please everyone". As with most markets people are more likely to share bad experiences/reviews than good.

Hallelujah! You were dead, but now you're alive!

Seriously, shut up and go back to your coffin.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I mean, this is nothing new, they have been like this for literally years now, the good news is you probably spent less on it than a cheap lunch so no big loss, you would throw a sandwich in the bin if you did not like it, do the same with this.

Fuck that, that sandwich is gettin' eaten.

• oh hey were you gonna finish that?

• Just throw some more condiments on it, and you can barely even taste the fact it's a wormy pile of shit.. but enough about the service in question.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @i83 said:
    Apologies all for the lack of response, it appears Outlook/Office365 dropped all LowEndTalk e-mails to SPAM until recently, at least the password reset now works after various prompts to the LowEndTeam resolve.

chocolateshirt said: @i83, if you are online you should fix this issue as soon as possible.

Your VM had been re-deployed multiple times in the ticket you failed to include within the OP. Should you wish to share this in the post then it would be an accurate reflection in the events.

As per your own screenshot; the unmanaged (and redeployed) VM has been utilized.

On this occasion the no refunds policy accepted on signup for the unmanaged VM will be waived and a refund issued, your ticket with us will be updated accordingly. In addition your VM has been redeployed again, should you wish to not renew based on your experience please ensure you submit a cancellation request.

I just received refund and submitted request cancellation.

The mods can close this discussion.

• Bumping for my buddy, @i83.

• @Letzien said:
    Bumping for my buddy, @i83.

I had removed my WHMCS account on QuadHost.

• i83i83 Member
    edited March 2019

@Letzien said:
    Bumping for my buddy, @i83.

Thanks for the un-needed bump, this has already been resolved as confirmed above.

@chocolateshirt said:

I had removed my WHMCS account

Correct, your recent re-order for the same service in question was rejected (you had already made clear you didn't want any further dealings with us following your last full refund request) and account closed as you requested.

This discussion has been closed.