Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSDime.com - One of the best online business relationships I have ever had. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSDime.com - One of the best online business relationships I have ever had.

2»

Comments

• WebProject said: personally don’t think the statement is true.

What statement, yours or his?

Thanked by 12Neutron
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited January 2019

Didn't vpsdime do really cheap storage plans for $7 or something? I remember them being praised a lot on LET

edit: seems they still have really attractive prices

Thanked by 2uptime 2Neutron
  • I can vouch for vpsdime as well. Rock solid company with an owner that actually cares. I've been renewing my servers with them for ages. You simple can't go wrong with them.

Thanked by 32Neutron uptime eol
  • @WebProject said:
    I like the following bit:

@2Neutron said:

I only stopped marketing them on my domains because the owner got in contact with me and explained I was out ranking them on Google search for VPSDime :-) So I stopped some time in 2015. It was paying for it's self and I had no worries in referring VPSDime.

If you out rank the provider website, they can pay you for providing SEO services and you can charge them more than your earned commission, personally don’t think the statement is true.

Thanks for sharing. Whether you believe the facts as stated are inconsequential in my estimation. I am not oblige to dig up old support tickets and prove anything to you and as a result I will not.

• Do they still do deals?

• @cybertech said:
    Do they still do deals?

All that I heard was 1 year prepaid will get you 1 month free. That's all I know outside of what is on the menu.

• @cybertech said:
    Do they still do deals?

If I recall correctly they 'left' let after this userbase caused a lot of issues for them. ddos attacks and the likes. I can't blame them. The owner is still around but you won't find him posting any deals.

Thanked by 12Neutron
  • RazzaRazza Member
    edited January 2019

Saragoldfarb said: If I recall correctly they 'left' let after this userbase caused a lot of issues for them. ddos attacks and the likes

I believed in the end it was regularly getting DDoS that made Oktay to no longer advertise his brands here.

I had a OpenVZ with them a number of years back hosted at Rapidswitch Maidenhead only had the vps for 1-2 months the vps it self was fine but the network was near unusable most of the time if I remember correctly it was due to someone DDoS them all the time.

Thanked by 12Neutron
  • @Saragoldfarb said:

@cybertech said:
    Do they still do deals?

If I recall correctly they 'left' let after this userbase caused a lot of issues for them. ddos attacks and the likes. I can't blame them. The owner is still around but you won't find him posting any deals.

Pretty sure this happened to him every time he posted an offer, I believe it was the same reason with RamNode too.

Thanked by 12Neutron
  • @iKeyZ said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@cybertech said:
    Do they still do deals?

Pretty sure this happened to him every time he posted an offer, I believe it was the same reason with RamNode too.

yeah. it's a shame as they're one of the few hosts I got to know through let and am still using as they're simply brilliant.

Thanked by 22Neutron iKeyZ