Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana

Comments

• eoleol Member

while [ -e deank ]; do echo "The end is nigh."; done

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019
    touch deank
    while [ -e deank ]; do
        [ $RANDOM -gt 16666 ] && echo "The end is nigh."
        sleep 666
    done

EDIT2: Cloudflare is a fickle beast - and yet allows the deank script. TIL ...

EDIT3: The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2eol t0m
  • eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

LOL. Nice one.

EDIT2:
    rm deank :P

Thanked by 1uptime
  • #dicks

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • Hi, just wanted to clear the air. HostKana and HostNamaste has been acquired by YourLastHost and we are still in the process of merging them in. That is why you saw our name on their sites. Thank you.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Thanked by 1MasonR
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Yeah, right as if we believe you.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @YourLastHost said:
    Hi, just wanted to clear the air. HostKana and HostNamaste has been acquired by YourLastHost and we are still in the process of merging them in. That is why you saw our name on their sites. Thank you.

• @YourLastHost said:
    Hi, just wanted to clear the air. HostKana and HostNamaste has been acquired by YourLastHost and we are still in the process of merging them in. That is why you saw our name on their sites. Thank you.

Hostkana I believe. Hostnamaste I do not, as you had the exact same helpdesk id on the site, while the old site also showed your name in the tos.

Furthermore hostnamaste already resold the exact stuff you are reselling, but at a slightly lower price.

My best guess is that you let your (insert family member here) copy your site so he could start his own business. He then raged after getting banned on LET for bad behavior and gave his site and business to you.

• Do you know what a shit barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit pressure in the air. Eventually your head will implode from all the shit pressure. The winds of shit are coming upon us.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

YourLastHost said: Hi, just wanted to clear the air. HostKana and HostNamaste has been acquired by YourLastHost and we are still in the process of merging them in. That is why you saw our name on their sites. Thank you.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • Taking bets on the OVER/UNDER (36 hours) for how long it takes this shithost to be unbanned.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @shallownorthdakota said:
    Taking bets on the OVER/UNDER (36 hours) for how long it takes this shithost to be unbanned.

Welp

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
    edited January 2019

When the staff remove the mods, then LET will truly be dead.

The end is really nigh either way.

• Whoever banned him - good job! 👍🏻

Thanked by 2eol netomx

LET is a ticking bomb now. Love it.

• The end seems nigher.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @deank said:
    LET is a ticking bomb now. Love it.

I never got to understand the big things, anyhow... It's better just being a small fish.
    I don't think LET would just disappear, there is a great user base which has value by itself. It's not affordable to just let LET go to waste.
    If it disappears i don't know where i'd go. LET is my internet social network... The only other community i visit frequently is a local feminism forum. You could only imagine how people see me there with mine, for them, right wing attitude. But, i help where i can...
    I would most likely end up on LowEndSpirit because that's where WSS is.

Thanked by 2uptime eol

LET wouldn't disappear. But I would certainly leave if decent mods are fired and this place become a shill hole to trick fools out of their money.

• @deank said:
    LET wouldn't disappear. But I would certainly leave if decent mods are fired and this place become a shill hole to trick fools out of their money.

Let me introduce you to 2015..

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I banned him. I just want to wait for some official papers on the acquisition, but it seems it is multi account.

• @netomx said:
    I banned him. I just want to wait for some official papers on the acquisition, but it seems it is multi account.

Where's my provider tag?

My troll tag?

• @deank said:
    My troll tag?

Sssh. One at a time. One at a time!

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

What about the tag "dick" for people who delete posts by editing them, after there already are replies posted on the thread?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Janevski said: What about the tag "dick" for people who delete posts by editing them, after there already are replies posted on the thread?

I would LOVE to use that tag. I hate them

Thanked by 2Janevski eol
  • @netomx said:

Janevski said: What about the tag "dick" for people who delete posts by editing them, after there already are replies posted on the thread?

I would LOVE to use that tag. I hate them

@netomx I would like to request a shitttttttttttt tag

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @YourLastHost why is it that hostkana client area now redirects to your site? Also, why haven't you set up my service I paid for nearly 2 weeks ago? Fucking scammer. Mods/admins welcome to PM me for screenshots and proof.

• @netomx said:

How can they provide the docs if their account is banned? LOL