Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is hosting business that hard - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is hosting business that hard

2»

Comments

• OP also once admitted to sending spamunsolicited marketing emails, so there's that.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@bugrakoc said:
    OP also once admitted to sending spamunsolicited marketing emails, so there's that.

Here goes the bullshit again. I never admitted sending those emails, and never admitted also that it was regarding my agency services..etc.

What’s next mate?

• 404error404error Member
    edited January 2019

inbefore people ask you to update their website cause you sold them hosting via your web agency. Now that's gonna be some nice drama.

Edit: i was gonna order some fast hosting but saw no 3yr promo, and me, being a drama queen, I don't order hosting from companies that are not obvious deadpools.
    @dramamatters

• You at least admitted to the intent of sending them. Also claiming this had nothing to do with your agency just sounds like an inexperienced lawyer trying to impress a jury composed of old farts. There's no evidence of them actually sent, however that doesn't stop me from having doubts.

Just my ¢2.

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • @dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@TimboJones said:
    This subject title relates to your post in no way. Answering that question helps in no way to your problems in your post.

Dude, you are full of rage. Have you considered taking your Lithium before you go all Terry Davis and jump in front of a train (only nobody remembers you)?

P.S. Good look on ServerDediNovaHunter.

Rage? For saying his subject line sucks? Do you even know what rage is? Holy fuck, man. Casual swearing is par for me. I didn't insult or swear or use caps. There's no rage, just annoyance.

You guys must live some really tame lives if that is considered rage. Adjust your rage detector, learn to take some criticism, and chill the fuck out.

Lol you took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

He isn't as smart as his mom tells him he is.

• @Letzien said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@TimboJones said:
    This subject title relates to your post in no way. Answering that question helps in no way to your problems in your post.

Dude, you are full of rage. Have you considered taking your Lithium before you go all Terry Davis and jump in front of a train (only nobody remembers you)?

P.S. Good look on ServerDediNovaHunter.

Rage? For saying his subject line sucks? Do you even know what rage is? Holy fuck, man. Casual swearing is par for me. I didn't insult or swear or use caps. There's no rage, just annoyance.

You guys must live some really tame lives if that is considered rage. Adjust your rage detector, learn to take some criticism, and chill the fuck out.

Lol you took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

He isn't as smart as his mom tells him he is.

Agreed. Further to that, he's as retarded as the kids in school told him he is.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@armandorg I think she likes you.

Send her a flower. No.

You have hers details, send her a prepaid order + paid delivery of a potatoe a bag a sack of potatoes to hers address from a local (online market order) in hers area. If they could only package is as a Christmas gift... But that's too much, plus it's unnecessary cruel.

On a serious note, it seems like you were slow to provision and she got scared. Usually customers expect these things to be automatic and up within minutes. If you can't achieve that, you better do, and if still not, you better inform users before order with the biggest caps-lock letters possible that orders are manually processed and they'll take up to, i don't know... 48 hours to complete. However, have in mind that this will chase away a lot of your potential new customers.

Just refund her, give her back hers money. Ok, i read you already did, that's good.

@deank said:
    Wat.

u r doing it wrong.

^this

Thanked by 4eol kkrajk armandorg xxlx
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Welcome to the hosting industry! Youll soon understand why there are so many angry and bitter here. In all corners!