Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★★ LunaNode: Toronto 1 GB KVM @ $3.5/mo ★★★ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★★ LunaNode: Toronto 1 GB KVM @ $3.5/mo ★★★

2»

Comments

• Never had any problems with these guys.
    Have couple of toronto vms with them, rock solid for 2+ years.

Thanked by 2JohnMiller92 eol
  • I have been recommending LunaNode for years. Now have one container with plan that is called different name, looked at new pricing structure and one question for @perennate - what is the point of s.half plan vs m.1s that is cheaper and more resources ?

• @loyd i can only think of "Special plans are only available for provisioning for a limited time." only @perennate can confirm.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

loyd said: I have been recommending LunaNode for years. Now have one container with plan that is called different name, looked at new pricing structure and one question for @perennate - what is the point of s.half plan vs m.1s that is cheaper and more resources ?

Yeah it is just because this is a special offer. It might be permanent actually, but we haven't decided yet.

Other than more RAM / cheaper price, m.1s is same as s.half. (But s.1 has more CPU than m.1/m.2, and likewise for the larger s.X plans.) If you're on s.half you can press Resize to change to m.1s.

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • a lot of backend feature available in simple way.
    top level provider.

ehab said: i wonder why LinaNode is not mentioned frequently?

let me try. go with LunaNode

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

I can't believe no one mentioned Lunanode yet!

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

in b4 limanode ...

(aka phaseolus lunatus)

Thanked by 1eol
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

We have a secondary nameserver with Lunanode in Toronto and I can confirm it is top notch.

I would love to see more locations though.