Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSCMS (Web Solutions Control and Management System) Official Topic - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSCMS (Web Solutions Control and Management System) Official Topic

13»

Comments

• desfiredesfire Member
    edited January 2019

@Sitemio said:

desfire said: I would buy it but.. I can get WHMCs from $8/mo, why would I expend almost twice for something with less features.

Reduce the price, onyl you get more well-known reduce it. But with Besta/WHMCS right now.. good luck with that price.

Put to $3-5/mo and you will be getting a lot of new clients. I know you must value your work but marketing is like that.. once you get more and more clients you can start to increase the price.. truth can hurt but this is just what I think.

Also, offering only 7 days for trial.. when it is a new product.. Blesta offers a full month.

Your product can be good but with bad marketing..

We are working on branded monthly and lifetime license fees. Thus it can be taken at a cheaper price.

I also disagree with your "less features " thought. Because WISECP is more "superior, safe and functional " than both. You can understand this by experimenting.

7 days, we think it's an ideal time to test and try a system.

Thank you for your interest.

WHMCSConnect and cPanel implemention in WHMCS already beats your product...

If you think 7 days are enough when customers are already used to WHMCs and so the hoster... I would need a full month to test everything and see there is not any error, but OK, good luck, everyone here making suggestions and you just saying everything is amazing in your product. WHSUITE 2.0 here we go. I mean, imagine someone creating a new panel, prices higher than cPanel and saying that it has more features and is more secure, seriously, nobody is buying it.

Thanked by 2Ympker Egyarmy
  • @Ympker said:
    Functionality also takes into account integrations though. Do you really mean to say your product has more integrations than WHMCS/Blesta have by now?

Functionality relates to the ease of use and efficiency of a feature. For example, it would be better if you said the functionality of API integrations. We have no claim that our API integrations are more. This is something that will happen in time. We are continuing our work on API integrations.

@desfire said:
    WHMCSConnect and cPanel implemention in WHMCS already beats your product... If you think 7 days are enough when customers are already used to WHMCs and so the hoster... I would need a full month to test everything and see there is not any error, but OK, good luck, everyone here making suggestions and you just saying everything is amazing in your product. WHSUITE 2.0 here we go. I mean, imagine someone creating a new panel, prices higher than cPanel and saying that it has more features and is more secure, seriously, nobody is buying it.

We haven't seen anyone who's actively using the Whmcsconnect app. Except you. Please be realistic. Also WISECP WHM/Cpanel API integration is superior to WHMCS. Including Plesk API Integration! Yes, that's what we're claiming. If you don't believe it, try and see. ;)

How did you calculate it would be a full month? Having a 30-day trial period in Blesta doesn't mean that it should be valid everywhere.

We always take into consideration the sensible suggestions and thoughts that come. If you notice, we have even changed the brand name of the product due to the intense suggestions. We say it's great because it really is. If you don't believe:), just try. Don't you think it's unreasonable to talk about the system without trying, understanding, and knowing?

You have to stop simulating us with anything. Because our only source of livelihoods is not WISECP. We are one of the leading software companies in Turkey and we are working on various software and projects. WISECP is a product and project of our company. We don't have any kind of sales anxiety. :)

I mean, if you think it's going to fade away, you're going to have nothing but a big disappointment.

• Arrangements have been made for license types and prices.

You can click on the link below for detailed information about the license prices.

https://www.wisecp.com/en/pricing

• So if someone buys a lifetime license you could theoretically ask any price for an upgrade after 1 year?

• Vinnyletje said: So if someone buys a lifetime license you could theoretically ask any price for an upgrade after 1 year?

For updates with add-ons, modules and additional features, an update fee of around $100 may be available. This will not be above average.

In addition, you will continue to receive updates that are relevant to security and that include minor features and systemic improvements, free of charge.