Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OneProvider prohibits onecloud discount plan from creating services in certain regions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OneProvider prohibits onecloud discount plan from creating services in certain regions

2»

Comments

• AnonekoAnoneko Member
    edited December 2018

@Hukin said:
    Only Singapore was recurring from APAC from their 50% off previous year. HK was not allowed. And few new countries they just add such a Lithuania.

You "know" them so, almost thought you were their employees.

EDIT: @khuongcomputer How about this?

• HukinHukin Member
    edited December 2018

Anoneko said: You "know" them

I was tried to create HK location for test but they not allow it for $2,50 only SG was available for that cost. Japan also was not allowed. From $5 no problem.

Their reply may mean about they already reach limits and block a new instances on these locations. Of course many wants APAC for that cost.

• Anoneko said: Anoneko

To be honest nothing outstanding from their ticket reply. Every provider have a rights to withdraw promo prices when gone.

You cannot terminate and recreate a Aruba $1 VPS for now, if you delete, that price gone for you.

• @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: You "know" them

I was tried to create HK location for test but they not allow it for $2,50 only SG was available for that cost. Japan also was not allowed. From $5 no problem.

Their reply may mean about they already reach limits and block a new instances on these locations. Of course many wants APAC for that cost.

So we are back to square one, the first pic I posted indicates that they still provide HK servers to Plan 2 and above, but the discounted plans are not available.

• @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: Anoneko

To be honest nothing outstanding from their ticket reply. Every provider have a rights to withdraw promo prices when gone.

You cannot terminate and recreate a Aruba $1 VPS for now, if you delete, that price gone for you.

I agree with this. If the service is canceled, of course, the same price cannot be obtained during the non-concession period.

But I never canceled the plan subscription.

• Anoneko said: So we are back to square one, the first pic I posted indicates that they still provide HK servers to Plan 2 and above, but the discounted plans are not available.

They clearly told you about you must pay $10 for plan 2 and discounts not available, I guess because you delete your savings. What need to say? Sue them.

• @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: So we are back to square one, the first pic I posted indicates that they still provide HK servers to Plan 2 and above, but the discounted plans are not available.

They clearly told you about you must pay $10 for plan 2 and discounts not available, I guess because you delete your savings. What need to say? Sue them.

It seems that I have convinced them - Just tested now the discount Plan 2 can recreate the server in Hong Kong.

But you know, be more cautious when choosing to use their services. Most customers endure this situation, so OneProvider feels that it can be done again. As @rm_ said, they are very experienced with this.

• Anoneko said: Just tested now the discount Plan 2 can recreate the server in Hong Kong.

Yeah

• Anoneko said: But you know, be more cautious when choosing to use their services. Most customers endure this situation, so OneProvider feels that it can be done again. As @rm_ said, they are very experienced with this.

I have enough experience with them and can talking about it. No one can be in first place if you try that for yourself. No need to teach.

• @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: But you know, be more cautious when choosing to use their services. Most customers endure this situation, so OneProvider feels that it can be done again. As @rm_ said, they are very experienced with this.

I have enough experience with them and can talking about it. No one can be in first place if you try that for yourself. No need to teach.

I don't think it's shameful to get what you buy. If you are so upright, I suggest you cancel all the offers you have now. And still thank you for your advice, although it is difficult for me to extract any correct information from it. But don't mind, it brings me joy.

PS: You can consider joining their support team. If you are already there, whoa, your PR ability is too amateur.

If someone tell no , no need pull out yes from them. APAC people very impatient, there nothing to do with it.

• AnonekoAnoneko Member
    edited December 2018

@Hukin said:

If someone tell no , no need pull out yes from them. APAC people very impatient, there nothing to do with it.

You misunderstood, sir. I have not tried to change your opinion. After all, our position is obviously different.

There is still a little knowledge, I am pleased to share with you: APAC has more than two-thirds of the world's population! Whoa!
    Then we add some impatient people from other regions. Any gentleman who can calculate it can be seen, our living environment for the rest of the people is really bad ah.

Consider Elon Musk's Mars plan?

Just tell please, what are you waiting from this post to you? When provider not represented here on LET? Another yet set of - Scam, Shit, etc? No one can really help with it here. If you open a ticket try to resolve by self directly with provider at the first place.

• Anoneko said: There is still a little knowledge, I am pleased to share with you: APAC has more than two-thirds of the world's population! Whoa!

I have said nothing bad about APAC people they a good clients I know it by myself. Impatient not meant bad.

• @Hukin said:

Just tell please, what are you waiting from this post to you? When provider not represented here on LET? Another yet set of - Scam, Shit, etc? No one can really help with it here. If you open a ticket try to resolve by self directly with provider at the first place.

I just want to share this and it has been solved (at least for now). But I found out that you are a funny person, dude, so I am willing to spend time chatting with you.)

• HukinHukin Member
    edited December 2018

Anoneko said: I just want to share this

Why not just place something like - Stay Awy or Keep Away on title as usual?

Anoneko said: But I found out that you are a funny person, dude,

Yes too funny enough for the Rock'n'Roll

• @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: I just want to share this

Why not just place something like - Stay Awy or Keep Away on title as usual?

Anoneko said: But I found out that you are a funny person, dude,

Yes too funny enough for the Rock'n'Roll

Look at your signature, buddy. Then relax, I just told you the facts.

• yawn

Thanked by 2eol Anoneko
  • Anoneko said: Look at your signature, buddy. Then relax, I just told you the facts.

Signature lied sometimes. Just report them to interpol.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Hukin said:

Anoneko said: Look at your signature, buddy. Then relax, I just told you the facts.

Signature lied sometimes. Just report them to interpol.

No, please don't love me, please.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Anoneko said: No, please don't love me, please.

You should me mine

Thanked by 1eol