Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GIVEAWAY] 3 x 1GB SSD KVM [ION SWITCH] #Givesomethignbackdecember - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GIVEAWAY] 3 x 1GB SSD KVM [ION SWITCH] #Givesomethignbackdecember

13»

Comments

• eoleol Member
    edited December 2018

Yeah I meant that line after init=.

EDIT:
    Just remove it.

• qwer121qwer121 Member
    edited December 2018

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @qwer121 Please back those statements up with evidence. Should I consider your post spam then?

Just don't know why there is such a country outside, I can only think of this reason,But I think it's not national discrimination.
    If I had a machine, I would prove it.

• @IonSwitch_Stan
    The second article and the new entry do not mean anything. It's a little strange to see that there are exceptions to this kind of policy, and it doesn't explain the situation.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@qwer121 Im not sure what policy, and exception and situation you are referencing. The "China/Brazil" was included through copy/paste. It isn't some nefarious scheme to defraud a nation of free VPS offers.

If I can help you, please feel free to PM me. We do not block any counties from our network, and have a significant number of users from the East Asia region. We have test IP addresses (https://lg.ionswitch.com) you are welcome to use to test connectivity. If you have any problems communicating with our network please let us know.