Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CENTOS WEBPANEL IMPROVEMENTS (CWP)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CENTOS WEBPANEL IMPROVEMENTS (CWP)

Hello everyone at LET,

we are glad that alot of members here are user of CWP.

We have worked tireless over a period of time to make sure that CWP becomes a contender in the web hosting control panels space, and we are happy that we have successfully completed a rebuild of the panel.

We would like to welcome you to install and test the new version of CWP which adds multiple new features and functionalities

The entire webserver of the control panel has been rebuilt this time with performance and security in mind.
The new version now offers multiple web configurations with
Varnish Cache and PHP-FPM over Apache and NGINX
Optional Per domain configurations.

Basically 2 domains on the same server, one can be serverd by apache, while the other by Nginx, or any other configuration style.

The User Panel has been improved to a modern new look, as well as the file manager.
The file manager has a more clean look and feel now.

Go ahead, install and test the new CWP. you will love it.

The new features and changes are designed in such a manner that it makes it even easier for anyone to use CWP for client web hosting, and since there is a WHMCS module, you can now afford to offer web hosting with a panel that is of low cost, and that your users will love.

Regards

Thanked by 3NanoG6 suricloud postcd

Comments

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited December 2018

Last time I install it, my cwp get upgraded automatically. New interface. It has a lot of bugs. It comes with wordpress installer that doesn't even works. It breaks all of my custom plug-in / add-on.

Last week I decided to take another look , but it install the old version. What gives ?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What gives?

Well, "Regards".

• @deank said:
    What gives?

Well, "Regards".

Can't find a proper word for something so messed up that you need to revert to old version after rolling out the new version and break the sites and api functionality , why is this shit happening ? This caused me to lose millions and force me to install vestacp.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@yokowasis said:
    force me to install vestacp.

Ouchie, my condolences.

Thanked by 1eol
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited December 2018

i contacted them to make a custom plugin and never answer me back. i was ready to pay

so, that broke my heart =(

• @yokowasis sorry for any inconviniences caused. If you faced any challenges, alot of the issue have been fixed.
    You might have installed developer version for some reasons, if you say new version installed but wp installer was not working.
    Currently the system works fine, and if you need to force upgrade run the script
    sh /scripts/update_cwp
    then
    service cwpsrv restart

trust me you will love this new version, and even vestacp cnt even come close.

• @dedicados what custom plugin did you need made.

• nitramoneitonitramoneito Member
    edited December 2018

New file manager, Free with CWP

Thanked by 1postcd
  • nitramoneito said: vestacp cnt even come close

In terms of?

I'm not using VestaCP anymore, but the last time I used it, nothing can beat it's simplicity.

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • @Coffee install cwp now and let us know

• @nitramoneito has the issue with the log out button not working on the client panel been fixed?

Can we update MySQL etc from the panel yet or do we still need to do it manually?

• @LeonDynamic every of the issues you have mentioned have been sorted..
    The MySQL manager has been improved and everything is done from the user panel. and CWP has always had PHPmyAdmin

• But i'm already tracer..

• Why cwp is not updating the shoutcast plugin? Or maybe you can implement latest icecast.

• I'll play with it tonight with my idle virmach..

• can you make a module for blesta billing? will have a look if so..

• @LeonDynamic every of the issues you have mentioned have been sorted..
    The MySQL manager has been improved and everything is done from the user panel. and CWP has always had PHPmyAdmin you can check all the changelog

• Cool will give it another try over the weekend.

• AmitX said: Why cwp is not updating the shoutcast plugin? Or maybe you can implement latest icecast.

T the moment, the smallaer plugins are not the biggest concern...
    we are currently working on rolling out the new version to everyone, as well as harden the already implemented features..

Mind you we are aslo building a new mail server, which will have its own webmail interface... for those who don't like the look of roundcube

• @ginner159 said:
    can you make a module for blesta billing? will have a look if so..

Other billing platforms are also being considered for implementation..
    Also imporvement on the current whmcs module

• @nitramoneito just had a look over changelog. Some good new features added. Might have to put my Pro licence back into action

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @nitramoneito said:

@ginner159 said:
    can you make a module for blesta billing? will have a look if so..

Other billing platforms are also being considered for implementation..
    Also imporvement on the current whmcs module

They have an api and a starter plugin available. the devs are very active and very helpful. if its as good as cpanel without the cost ...win!

• nitramoneito said: @dedicados what custom plugin did you need made.

i was looking for a FTP account creator, instead of creating a web site and all. just a ftp account for backups.

• @dedicados i believe in the new version of cwp, ftp account creation has been handled and it now works very fine.
    give it a ty and let us know what you need done.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2018

I switched from stable, to testing, ran an upgrade = no change, so now back to stable.
    Free and Pro both on version: 0.9.8.745

• how do you find the version 0.9.8.745

• @nitramoneito said:
    how do you find the version 0.9.8.745

At the bottom of the Dashboard screen. One might hope that is a variable. ;-)

• What about backups? You have said in your forum that the new version will have a completely rebuilt backup system that backups entire accounts with files, mails and MySQL.

• Also, in your site, all the info are ancient. It is even says that CWP needs a static ipv4, and will not work on internal ip (NAT), something that afik can be done and the panel itself do have a setting to be installed on a nat vps.
    When will you have synchronize your website to reflect the new version of CWP?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • the website has been rebuilt, its just waiting to do a chnage-over as there are many things beeing worked on... see it here https://newsite.control-webpanel.com/