Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dirtcheap VPS in TH/LA/VN/HK/Cambodia. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dirtcheap VPS in TH/LA/VN/HK/Cambodia.

2»

Comments

• @lowenduser4531 said:

@PINGAPAC said:

@hzr said:
    I have multiple server from ALL of those regions. Your budget IS A FUCKING JOKE

I guess you don't understand the Asian culture or you're just plain awful at running a business.

I got my first VPS covered in .HK with a reputed provider for exactly 2.61 USD$ a month, specs are as following:

• 1vCore (seems to be running at 2.400MHz).
    • 1GB of RAM (no swap enabled).
    • 15GB of disk space, (not SSD though, HDD I/O seems a bit on the low end with 110 MB/s).
    • Debian 9.3 (although I would have prefered a 9.5, this will do).

• Bandwidth wise: Unmetered "best effort".

• No direct route to China aka CN2.
    • Roughly 3mbits from 06:00 to 00:00 (UTC +8)
    • Unrestricted full 100mbits from 00:00 to 06:00 (UTC +8).

Stable pings is roughly 80ms to BKK and 45ms to my OVH VPS in SG.

To get this fare, 24 months fully paid in advance through PayPal, VPS delivered in less than an hour.

Now all I need is a similar provider in VN/LA/KH/TH.

link plz?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

• @PINGAPAC said:
    nda

Hahahahahaha what a joke. I call bs. As if you signed a fucking NDA to take hosting. That's gotta be the stupidest thing I've seen on LET. Hahahaha

Thanked by 2rm_ maldovia
  • @PINGAPAC said:

@pullangcubo said:

@PINGAPAC said:
    I got my first VPS covered in .HK with a reputed provider for exactly 2.61 USD$ a month

PS: rtorrent seeding at 1.3MB/s as we speak. Even more than the agreed bandwidth. :smile:

I see you brought your own shovel and everything. Good luck with your search.

• And btw, to those doomsayers telling me to "Get fucked", here's a base example of decent offers at 2$/month 4$/month, etc...

https://www.gigsgigscloud.com/hongkong-openvz/

PS: I signed with a different host. It's not this one, it's just to show you "2.5$ VPS hosting in Asia, is possible".

• @dahartigan said:

@PINGAPAC said:
    nda

Hahahahahaha what a joke. I call bs. As if you signed a fucking NDA to take hosting. That's gotta be the stupidest thing I've seen on LET. Hahahaha

I did not sign a NDA per se, I politely got asked not to expose the provider's identity, I gave my word.

You're so full of rage, it can't be healthy, may I suggest you see a shrink?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vimalware said:

@PINGAPAC said:

@pullangcubo said:

@PINGAPAC said:
    I got my first VPS covered in .HK with a reputed provider for exactly 2.61 USD$ a month

PS: rtorrent seeding at 1.3MB/s as we speak. Even more than the agreed bandwidth. :smile:

I see you brought your own shovel and everything. Good luck with your search.

EZ-PZ.

• @PINGAPAC

You've already revealed a lot for an NDA, but we'll let that slide. All people have said is that it'll be difficult for a provider to hit $2.50/month for your specifications, but you've responded with hostility -- don't expect an useful response.

• Why not torrent from your home?

• @PINGAPAC said:
    And btw, to those doomsayers telling me to "Get fucked", here's a base example of decent offers at 2$/month 4$/month, etc...

PS: I signed with a different host. It's not this one, it's just to show you "2.5$ VPS hosting in Asia, is possible".

Do not unmetered as you say
    Only 1500G Transfer for plan 4$/month

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @PINGAPAC

You've already revealed a lot for an NDA, but we'll let that slide. All people have said is that it'll be difficult for a provider to hit $2.50/month for your specifications, but you've responded with hostility -- don't expect an useful response.

You might want to scroll back up then, I've been laughed at, I've been told to "Get fucked" word for word, then another harrassing idiot also quoted the "Get fucked" part, then I get called for bs but somehow I'm the one being hostile?

Does that even make sense?

• @lowenduser4531 said:

@PINGAPAC said:
    And btw, to those doomsayers telling me to "Get fucked", here's a base example of decent offers at 2$/month 4$/month, etc...

Do not unmetered as you say
    Only 1500G Transfer for plan 4$/month

How hard reading is? I never claimed these were unmetered offers nor have claimed to have signed with that particular host.

I'm just fed up of idiots assuming that hosting has to be expensive in Asia more-so than any other parts of the world because well... it is Asia.

I'll rephrase it again; Hosting in Asia can be cheap, it doesn't have to be expensive just because it is Asian.

Get your heads out of your asses this isn't 2010 anymore, 2019 is almost here, shrug.

• I'm out of here. Bye!

• @PINGAPAC This is how LET responds to requests/offers when they sound ridiculous or impossible. Usually, they have a point -- just ignore the insults, etc.

• @Tion said:
    Why not torrent from your home?

As a digital nomad, "My home" is unmetered 4G and is by nature very unstable, torrenting is impossible so to speak, mad latency, chain disconnecting, etc...

• @lowenduser4531 said:
    I'm out of here. Bye!

Thanks for your... ummm... "contribution", rest assured you were very much helpful. /s

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @PINGAPAC This is how LET responds to requests/offers when they sound ridiculous or impossible. Usually, they have a point -- just ignore the insults, etc.

And then again who are they to judge what is ridiculous or impossible and what isn't?

As for the insults part: As my grandma used to say: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.".

This forum could obviously use a little bit of proper moderation, half the posts in 80% of the threads are either fluff or raw garbage, that's a dismal sight.

• Stop raging about how expensive it is and just pay the asking price. If there aren't any offers here that suit your budget you may need to adjust your expectations and definitely adjust your attitude. Just because you believe it should be cheaper won't magically make it so and abusing people helping you is hurting your cause.

Suck it up princess.

• @PINGAPAC said:

@Tion said:
    Why not torrent from your home?

As a digital nomad, "My home" is unmetered 4G and is by nature very unstable, torrenting is impossible so to speak, mad latency, chain disconnecting, etc...

Then whats the problem with your current secret provider? Why look for more when that one seems to offer the right performance for your budget?

• @PINGAPAC

It's a public forum. You can't expect everything to be nice and clean. That said, you find the need to cuss in your posts to get your point across, so don't expect others to treat you well either.

The first two comments in this thread were genuine criticism (allbeit one was sarcastic): they described a budget that wasn't high enough for where you want the VPS. Keep in mind that PayPal and payment processors top off a fee, so when everything's said and done, the host will be left ~$2.15. Think of it that way.

Your response to them? You assert that your budget is fine, that a provider can help you. The fact that no host has written an offer should tell you that perhaps the guys on top may have a point.

If you don't even take the time to try to figure out what's wrong, then, I apologize, but perhaps you aren't a good fit for this forum.

• Whatever.

• @PINGAPAC said:
    Whatever.

Now he rage quits when called out for being a dick. Haha.

Good luck with your attitude

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2018

Wow. Is it me or is the same type of buyer that will return in 3-4 days after finding such deals and call the host a scam or a rip off because for some dumb-ass reason they actually thought you can get gold for peanuts? Yeah, I can easily understand why people are telling you to get fucked. No problem at all with seeing why they would do that.

On top of that, you are quite a crass asshole for expecting others to do your work for you while you tell them they are dumb (because, you know, everyone likes to be called dumb when they are helping someone). So I am sure, if people do offer up anything, its going to be only the shitiest best hosts so that when you do come back and say they scammed you they can just laugh in your face and not worry that you fucked over a good host.

Then, the fact you seem to intend to likely want to do torrenting and basically abuse the connection your given 100%, already showing that your utilizing more than you pay for on an existing service. The whole idea of a VPS is to share resources, not to abuse as much as you can for the lowest price possible which you seem to think is the case.

Why if I was a reputable host would I even want you as a customer? Lets recap:
    1. Intends on abusing resources
    2. Has an impossibly low budget
    3. Isn't very kind to those telling him his budget won't work
    4. Is in anger telling those that do tell him his budget isn't realistic that they, "don't understand the Asian culture or you're just plain awful at running a business"
    5. Still expects people to help him and not treat him like an asshole

Yeah, this should be really successful for you. Sure. Absolutely. This doesn't make any normal person want to donkey punch you in the face, no, it couldn't.. such nice things you have said.. to people who you expect to do free research for you.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 4dahartigan eol rm_ NanoG6
  • Low budget. HK Location, I recommend HostUS.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • Never going to happen in Thailand or LAOS or Cambodia. Cheapest VPS in Thailand is like 10-15 usd per month with international bw restrictions.

• since you mentioned you relocated there, surely you can find a better offer in the local market. like for instance, i live in china. but the deals i find are pretty good. but your server might always not be in a data center.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Enjoy the 2.50 vps!

This discussion has been closed.