Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Canada Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Canada Support

Anyone know how to get a hold of Kimsufi Canada support? I need 2FA disabled on my US account. I emailed [email protected] and they replied "We can't manipulate US accounts, you should contact Kimsufi in Canada so they can do it for you.
Thank you."

So I then used the Canada support page.
https://www.kimsufi.com/ca/en/support/contact_us.xml

Then I received this reply.
"We have yesterday replied to your ticket 5571425235, please check it.
Thank you."

Not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bought a server on the 27th and would like to use it.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

• Can't login. Need 2FA disabled first.

Thanked by 1Shot2
    edited November 2018

Screwed then. I am sorry for your loss.

• @shimabuku said:
    Can't login. Need 2FA disabled first.

So typically OVH :dizzy:

edited November 2018

OVH and their sub divisions don't come to LET, so yeah, he's totally screwed.

File chargeback and move on.

Warning: Filing a chargeback against them will forever ban you from OVH brands (Kimsufi included).

• @deank said:
    OVH and their sub divisions don't come to LET, so yeah, he's totally screwed.

File chargeback and move on.

I thought I saw someone representing OVH/Kimsufi in the "Flash Sale" thread or some other one.

edited November 2018

They do but they've never provided any form of support historically on LET.

• Try calling 1-844-768-7827.

• so basically just sales person on LET *lol

• If I remember correctly OVH 2fa when you enable it they give you a number of one time use emergency codes that you can use instead to login.

If you didn't keep a copy of them your fucked as you will probably be waiting a long time to get support to remove it.

All members on LET with a provider tag are sales people.

And a lot of members without a provider tag are also sales people.

LET members: 70% sales people who intent to screw you over in some form. 29.9% potential customers. 0.1% are people like me who are here only to troll.

Thanked by 3ariq01 eol Devil
  • I faced same 2FA issue and wasn't able to login a year back to my kimsufi account so i called their helpline and they disabled it after a couple of verification questions to make sure i am the owner of this account.

• Emailed [email protected] and they took care of me.

Thanked by 3SteveMC eol gol3m
  • Good to know.

• @shimabuku said:
    and they took care of me.

That ended well.