Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hivelocity Has Acquired Incero - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hivelocity Has Acquired Incero

Comments

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@bcacb said:
    If Jeff from billing gone? He added a malicious and false Fraudrecord after I cancelled service because of downtime. Maybe you can do something about that.

Open a sales ticket at SpeedyKVM and I will review it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hivelocity said: Gordon has moved on to other ventures and is no longer at Incero.

amazing.

This is excellent news!

Thanked by 4Xenos sin kkrajk iKeyZ
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2018

Hivelocity said: I appreciate all the kind words and congratulations

Hello Steve,

Congrats on the acquisition, Will previous clients that were denied to signup for service because we're a member of LET be able to signup to incero/Speedykvm?

Perhaps a Lowendtalk offer :)

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @Foul said:

Yes, a great "All is forgiven welcome back!" offer.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Steve! Congratulations @Hivelocity!

Really happy for this!

• @Foul said:

Slick move there mate :lol:

Can I suggest adding (no more Gordon) to the thread title so I can see it explode?

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

@Foul said:

Hello Steve,

Congrats on the acquisition, Will previous clients that were denied to signup for service because we're a member of LET be able to signup to incero/Speedykvm?

Truthfully I know very little about who was banned and why, other than what one person posted a few months ago here in one little post...of which I can’t remember the details. What I recall is some of you may have rubbed Incero’s previous owner the wrong way. As far as I am concerned, that is part of doing business and unless I am missing something, probably not the way I would have handled things. I will take a closer look but my assumption is no one is going to be banned from doing business with us, unless you break the law, abuse our network or are a fraudster. Give me a few days to work through some things and a week or so to figure out some sort of special offer to introduce Hivelocity to those of you who are not familiar.

Thanked by 2pullangcubo Shazan

@MikePT said:

Really happy for this!

@MikePT said:

Really happy for this!

Thank you Mike. We are thrilled to make the announcement and to be in Dallas. This time last year we had just completed another acquisition so it is awesome to be doing another one just a year later.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@CenTexHosting said:
    @Hivelocity Let me say first. Welcome to Dallas :smile:

That is very cool of you to say. Appreciate the welcome. We should have a call one day soon to see if there are any opportunities to work together. Thank you again for the welcome. Awesome stuff.

• Hivelocity said: I will take a closer look but my assumption is no one is going to be banned from doing business with us, unless you break the law, abuse our network or are a fraudster. Give me a few days to work through some things and a week or so to figure out some sort of special offer to introduce Hivelocity to those of you who are not familiar.

I had a Hivelocity server in the past so i'm in the Hivelocity system :)

I did nothing to gordon at all, yet still got denied because i came from LET.

Glad to hear you'll be moving forward with Incero in a better spot, You've done well with Hivelocity, I expect Incero to hold the same standards Hivelocity has always carried.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

If there's one constant in this universe, it is change

Thanked by 1eol
  • @1gservers said:
    If there's one constant in this universe, it is change

Somewhat true,
    but...
    some things never change.

• I have a current SpeedyKVM that I prepaid for several years, but I put a cancel in because of Gordon. Can I just open a ticket to cancel the cancel if decided, @ryanarp?

edited November 2018

@CyberMonday said:
    I have a current SpeedyKVM that I prepaid for several years, but I put a cancel in because of Gordon. Can I just open a ticket to cancel the cancel if decided, @ryanarp?

I will double check with Ryan but this sounds like a no brainer to me. Assume for now you can cancel the cancel if you wish.

Thanked by 1CyberMonday
  • Anyone have any prior experience with hivelocity?

I used Hivelocity for around three years (Feb 2010 - June 2013). No issues at all. I was really happy with their service and their tech support was very good. The only reason I moved away was because I no longer really needed the power of a dedicated server, and downgraded to a much smaller VPS.

@Hivelocity said:

@CyberMonday said:
    I have a current SpeedyKVM that I prepaid for several years, but I put a cancel in because of Gordon. Can I just open a ticket to cancel the cancel if decided, @ryanarp?

I will double check with Ryan but this sounds like a no brainer to me. Assume for now you can cancel the cancel if you wish.

@mikho

@CyberMonday said:

Happy to keep you at SpeedyKVM, just open a ticket :)

Thanked by 2CyberMonday gao
  • That's why the speedykvm disappered during BF promo?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

This is really awesome news, I've been nothing but happy with my move to Hivelocity last year. My only gripe with them is that they've been expanding to locations I'm already at with QuadraNet who has been equally as great so it's one of those "don't fix what isn't broke" situations.

Thanked by 1doghouch

@fantacybaby said:
    That's why the speedykvm disappered during BF promo?

We did Black Friday, just at the time we were unable to advertise here. So it got mentioned at the other forum. Maybe that will change with this transition :)

Thanked by 2Aidan jvnadr
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@Hivelocity said:

@CenTexHosting said:

That is very cool of you to say. Appreciate the welcome. We should have a call one day soon to see if there are any opportunities to work together. Thank you again for the welcome. Awesome stuff.

Hi, what is the minimum that you accept in your colocation service?

1/4 Rack?

``> @georgedatacenter said:

@Hivelocity said:

@CenTexHosting said:

Hi, what is the minimum that you accept in your colocation service?

1/4 Rack?

As little as 1U but yes we can do 1/4, 1/2 and full racks as well.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • This is a very interesting move. We were with Hivelocity 9-10 years ago with very good experience, but migrated away since our needs changed. Now back there via SpeedyKVM. Hopefully the Hivelocity's great service and Incero's good pricing will find good synergy in this deal.

• There are plans to open a tampa location in speedykvm?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@ryanarp said:

@fantacybaby said:

We did Black Friday, just at the time we were unable to advertise here. So it got mentioned at the other forum. Maybe that will change with this transition :)

Go for it. As far as I see it with the new management comes a very different ethos, which was the main issue.

• @trewq said:

@ryanarp said:

@fantacybaby said:

Go for it. As far as I see it with the new management comes a very different ethos, which was the main issue.

SpeedyTuesday deals

• Hivelocity is a premium hosting provider. Holly hell if they will align Incero prices with theirs...

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited November 2018

@Hivelocity said:

@Foul said:

Hello Steve,

Truthfully I know very little about who was banned and why, other than what one person posted a few months ago here in one little post...of which I can’t remember the details. What I recall is some of you may have rubbed Incero’s previous owner the wrong way. As far as I am concerned, that is part of doing business and unless I am missing something, probably not the way I would have handled things. I will take a closer look but my assumption is no one is going to be banned from doing business with us, unless you break the law, abuse our network or are a fraudster. Give me a few days to work through some things and a week or so to figure out some sort of special offer to introduce Hivelocity to those of you who are not familiar.

Now I miss my speedykvm box that I cancelled thanks to Gordon. Any chances that I could get the old promo back?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Hivelocity said:

@MikePT said:

Really happy for this!

@MikePT said:

Really happy for this!

Thank you Mike. We are thrilled to make the announcement and to be in Dallas. This time last year we had just completed another acquisition so it is awesome to be doing another one just a year later.

Indeed. And its worth. Incero's network is pretty amazing. And hardware as well. And Ryan.

Looks like I will be checking the offers. Will you guys continue offering the autoservers?