Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refund? Language barrier? Culture difference? Let's make this example--Hostsolution and me - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Refund? Language barrier? Culture difference? Let's make this example--Hostsolution and me

13»

Comments

• @LazyMike i will ask again , did you make backup ? i will terminate and refund all your service. I apologise for all what you tink i am personally culpable , but i am not have time to play here because we have black friday and like you many people was buy our service. Please send me a pm when is done and i will proceed with the refund and terminate the service.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @LazyMike said:

@jsg said:

there is no highlight button for you. brilliant thoughts.

while @jsg is perfectly right, YOU as a customer should also use a bare minimum of brain esp. when needing support. in this very case @cociu at least deployed new services for you in the end.

but also he directly offered to refund you, that was your early way out.

YOU decided to not take it, so everything after is your own stupidity. or do you really believe things change magically after weeks of downtime and problems?

• @AnthonySmith said:

psb777 said: Then why did you stop standing by "the right decision" and start taking orders from China?

Because after 4 years I forgot how significant the impact is of people that make the fact that they don't speak write or read English your problem.

That's a shame. I wasn't aware that you soon stopped taking orders from China again -- didn't follow your offer thread beyond the first 5-ish comments.

• @Falzo said:

@LazyMike said:

@jsg said:

there is no highlight button for you. brilliant thoughts.

while @jsg is perfectly right, YOU as a customer should also use a bare minimum of brain esp. when needing support. in this very case @cociu at least deployed new services for you in the end.

but also he directly offered to refund you, that was your early way out.

YOU decided to not take it, so everything after is your own stupidity. or do you really believe things change magically after weeks of downtime and problems?

accepted. thank you.

in this particular case, Host said he was suffering setting up new datacenter, I thought that's reasonable, everyone get a second chance, so i made that decision. in this point, i m stupid.

• @psb777 said:

@AnthonySmith said:

psb777 said: Then why did you stop standing by "the right decision" and start taking orders from China?

Because after 4 years I forgot how significant the impact is of people that make the fact that they don't speak write or read English your problem.

That's a shame. I wasn't aware that you soon stopped taking orders from China again -- didn't follow your offer thread beyond the first 5-ish comments.

logically, that's impossible when he offer extremely low price. some people are price motivated, so...

but I am thinking whether there is a need to let people know this situation to avoid risk, for anthony and some chinese customers, for both good.

• LazyMikeLazyMike Member
    edited November 2018

@Kiwi83 said:

@LazyMike said:

@JohnMiller92 said:
    Wait.. you said the refund for credit would be fine. Then 5 days later ask "what if I change my mind and want it on my paypal?" You said that was " 2 days ago ", it was 5 (November 11th to the 16th).

Something is not adding up. Are you not showing us other ticket logs by chance?

Hey dude..you should be bad boy when in reading class LMAO

first, I thought, if the seller showed up in ticket and willing to solve the error, it's fine with credit, I m willing to stick with him when he is making effort.

However, the problem is unsolved, no service desired to pay. then what can i do with the credits? you got me?

allthing are showed up. I promised. Wait, you mean all ticket i rasied? 2 tickets didnt post cos I DIRECTLY CLOSED in 1 mins. cos opened them by wrong. that's all the situation.

Mind if I ask how old you are? DUDE.

deleted.meanless

• @AnthonySmith said:

xaoc said: If i were China i wouldn`t be doing business with the UK either... And if you know your history, you know why. :P

I do... we all come from Africa.

Africa? I thought he was referring to China leasing Hong Kong or other things directly between them going back centuries. Not sure what Africa has to do with history between China and UK in this context.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

• Mike,

@LazyMike said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@LazyMike said:

@JohnMiller92 said:
    Wait.. you said the refund for credit would be fine. Then 5 days later ask "what if I change my mind and want it on my paypal?" You said that was " 2 days ago ", it was 5 (November 11th to the 16th).

Something is not adding up. Are you not showing us other ticket logs by chance?

Hey dude..you should be bad boy when in reading class LMAO

first, I thought, if the seller showed up in ticket and willing to solve the error, it's fine with credit, I m willing to stick with him when he is making effort.

However, the problem is unsolved, no service desired to pay. then what can i do with the credits? you got me?

allthing are showed up. I promised. Wait, you mean all ticket i rasied? 2 tickets didnt post cos I DIRECTLY CLOSED in 1 mins. cos opened them by wrong. that's all the situation.

Mind if I ask how old you are? DUDE.

deleted.meanless

(It was 29, as memory serves)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yeah, he stated that he was 29.

• @deank said:

He'll be 30 soon. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

• CyberMonday said: He'll be 30 soon. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

The End is Nigh?

Thanked by 2CyberMonday eol
  • CyberMondayCyberMonday Member
    edited November 2018

@TheLinuxBug said:

CyberMonday said: He'll be 30 soon. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

The End is Nigh?

I wish I had a catchphrase.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The Nigh sect grows every day.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

jesus christ what did i just read. that entire ticket is painful to look at.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

deank said: The Nigh sect grows every day.

Yeah but tbh, "good luck with your budget" is the next big thing.

• @deank said:
    Damn, another PMS.

Someo one's disk has PMS again? Sad times we live in sad times indeed.

• @CyberMonday said:

@deank said:

Hm? What’s the point.. I just deleted my irrelevant reply

• @LazyMike said:

@CyberMonday said:

@deank said:

But you're still here.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited November 2018

@psb777 said:

AnthonySmith said: and that not doing business in the hosting industry with China is the right decision.

Then why did you stop standing by "the right decision" and start taking orders from China?

I suspect at some point, his need for money outweighed his loudly shared dislike for non-white, non-English speaking clients ;) I've asked him this last year when we went off about everyone in China being cheap and worthless to him because of language barriers. Yet he kept taking their money... If it really was a problem, he would have stopped then. Just my 2 cents, no offense intended but no sugar coating either. ;) poke poke poke

• @CyberMonday said:

@LazyMike said:

@CyberMonday said:

@deank said:

But you're still here.

Interesting. So this’s ur home now?

• @LazyMike said:

@CyberMonday said:

@LazyMike said:

@CyberMonday said:

@deank said:

But you're still here.

Interesting. So this’s ur home now?

Not for long; I have places to go.

• LazyMikeLazyMike Member
    edited November 2018

first half part: just as I said in ticket, draw attention from The Host. or more, if possible, try to get some refund which it turns to be extremely great — I got full refund from HostSolution. Thank you @cociu

I double checked @cociu pervious comments and dissicions, I noticed he cited “ some particular” inside of all, and he is nice when making reply. I might rushed in this discussion, should more focus about the basic service.

A interesting finding is people are criticizing low end/low price= barely serve. Pls, that’s when the basic service is covered. I don’t need support if ur product is NORMAL.

For my second half part:
    Truly, that’s waste of time. I even got blamed by some one in group discussion which is funny, say like I m writing a show?? EXO me? I said I only represent myself in first post, I was balming some Host using the some regional words which including me, I don’t care and I have no duty on your shit. To whom lived in west world and knows west culture, the regional saying is oblivious like chink. Don’t forget we all came from Africa. it’s like I say to you: “ Am is b, Bitsh is wh”(verbal example, not meaning it). Even I am not a sensitive person.

Well, after all this, time to close this mess.

I don’t remember I asked/invited anyone to read, DO I? I did remember I said don’t waste ur time in first few lines. Thx.

Last comment in LET and Everyone happy :)
    Gl, hf.

• Hi,
    well written, seems like you are being scammed, it is normal 8 out of 10 companies are using this type of technique to make quick money, Any ways i recommend you to open a dispute on your paypal and explain the fraud story and request them for charge back.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited November 2018

@Researcher said:
    Hi,
    well written, seems like you are being scammed, it is normal 8 out of 10 companies are using this type of technique to make quick money, Any ways i recommend you to open a dispute on your paypal and explain the fraud story and request them for charge back.

Fraud? Uhm, @cociu offered multiple times to refund and meanwhile actually did fully refund the (ex) customer.

@LazyMike said:
    ... — I got full refund from HostSolution. Thank you @cociu

HostSolutions is a very low end provider, actually more of a 'problem - telling some reason or other - "verry soon will be good!" promise' eternal loop linked to a not exactly great support lottery - but fraudsters? Not that I would know of, other than the occasional payment reminder for a box that is dead (which I don't think is part of a fraud scheme but merely another product of their incompetence).

Do yourself a favour. Look at your name and then try to match at least minimum standards. Like at least having a superficial look at a matter about which you are going to spread "wisdom".