Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 295
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Rate limited again, damn. :neutral:

• FAT32 said: Everything is limited. Only 5 if I remember correctly (for flash sales)

Are these meant to be saved until the next round of flash sales, essentially?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • to Page 178, progress, we must

Thanked by 1uptime
  • It was quiet tonight

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I am worried, what will happen to our beloved Buffalo if CC closed unfortunately due to scandals, if any? :(

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

plot twist: @VirMach is the CC Keyser Soze behind it all ... :trollface:

@FAT32 - don't worry, Buffalo is in America, dammit!

and the business of America is business ...

monkey business, funny business, shady business - it's all good in the hood

who knows, in a years time @jbiloh may be the next president!

@uptime said:
    don't worry, Buffalo is in America, dammit!

But with a few hundred thousands IPs rented by VirMach, mostly from CC, what will happen to those services if CC closed down?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 said:

@uptime said:
    don't worry, Buffalo is in America, dammit!

But with a few hundred thousands IPs rented by VirMach, mostly from CC, what will happen to those services if CC closed down?

end is night

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

FAT32 said: what will happen to those services if CC closed down?

I doubt CC will be closed down - they are Deluxe now. They'll find a scapegoat and set their PR team to work, no problemo.

Worst comes to worst, there will be a B2B flash sale for the CC IP address stash - money talks and bullshit walks!

tl;dr: as they say in the family, a friend of VirMach is a friend of ours. Capiche?

Thanked by 1FAT32

@uptime said:
    I doubt CC will be closed down - they are Deluxe now. They'll find a scapegoat and set their PR team to work, no problemo.

This reminds me of something. Big companies usually never fail. This is because if anything goes wrong, just make the lawyers do their work. That's why big companies tend to spend a lot on lawyers.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • At the end of th day the LEB scam is still small at CC and Deluxe scale.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

it's literally on the order of magnitude of a rounding error for Deluxe

and the FBI really doesn't give a fuck about anything under $1,000,000

they've got bigger fish to fry. Or not, as the case may be ...

Thanked by 2FAT32 randomq
  • Been ages since I've had any fish...

• Exam start in 40 min and still there. I must be crazy.

Thanked by 2uptime dTQzBen8
  • Good luck @ben47955 !
    When in doubt, write down Buffalo as answer!

• @ben47955 pro tip for extra kredit: it is akshually spelt Buffaloe

Thanked by 2ben47955 alilet
  • @ben47955 said:
    Exam start in 40 min and still there. I must be crazy.

Make sure to check all previous edited posts by VirMach because some of them may contain exam answers.

• FAT32 said: I am worried, what will happen to our beloved Buffalo if CC closed unfortunately due to scandals, if any?

Thanked by 2uptime Edmond
  • @ben47955 said:
    Exam start in 40 min and still there. I must be crazy.

Good luck with your exam!

• alilet said: Make sure to check all previous edited posts by VirMach because some of them may contain exam answers.

ooof! made me lol out loud.

but you never know, maybe something to it.

Thanked by 3alilet FrankZ FAT32
    edited December 2019

You can call me stupid, but what's wrong for me to use VirMach's service? It is my choice anyway.

I don't give a fuck on whether you like it or not. But so much efforts prove to me that VirMach is NOT another CC scam host.

LONG LIVE VIRMACH!!!

Legend.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FAT32 said: LONG LIVE VIRMACH!!!

LONG LIVE ColonCrossing /s

• @FAT32 said:
    You can call me stupid, but what's wrong for me to use VirMach's service? It is my choice anyway.

I don't give a fuck on whether you like it or not. But so much efforts prove to me that VirMach is NOT another CC scam host.

LONG LIVE VIRMACH!!!

VirMach is my first love as they are the first provider from whom I bought VPS.

Thanked by 3FAT32 uptime Edmond
  • Good Morning peeps. Are people going ballistic on VirMach since they couldn't get their $2/yr deal and the eggs?

Thanked by 1uptime

@saibal said:
    Good Morning peeps. Are people going ballistic on VirMach since they couldn't get their $2/yr deal and the eggs?

No. People are just trying to link CC and VirMach together. If we don't support VirMach, then CC will have less profit too.

Thanked by 1saibal
  • @FAT32 said:
    No. People are just trying to link CC and VirMach together. If we don't support VirMach, then CC will have less profit too.

Wonder how many of those people are also running their insane VirMach deals that they snagged earlier. The hypocrisy in that thread is high.

Thanked by 3uptime FAT32 FrankZ
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

reeks of a (simple-minded attempt at) mindgame to shut down discussion of the (alleged) CC-associated scammers.

Lulz ...

edited December 2019

It is now the FINAL COUNTDOWN for CC scam hosts.

Sorry I cannot get enough of these.

Thanked by 2saibal uptime