Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 261
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• That 8GB RAM looks good.

• FAT32 said: I am not sure what to grab yet, but I had a great sleep last night, this might be even better than deals.

I know what you mean. After last year BF/CM, I decided to sleep this year and it has been much better. Less deals more peace of mind.

• ya done good @alilet!

servaRICA maxminded my order for the $12 storage ... lol

Thanked by 1alilet
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@FrankZ said:
    I know what you mean. After last year BF/CM, I decided to sleep this year and it has been much better. Less deals more peace of mind.

Lesson learnt. I am too young and too naive. Camped for 4 days with less than 2 hours of sleep every day, lead to me being too emotional, but got nothing interesting. That trade-off is not worth it in my opinion.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Missed so much great deal. Hope my study for final exam will worth it.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 :) good to learn the value of sleep while you're young

After all - that is when we dream (and increasingly so after several hours of sleep)

tl;dr: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_eye_movement_sleep#Deprivation_effects

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I saw the egg for the 4 core, 8GB, 60GB, 2TB, $24/year deal, but I had no use for something that big on the west coast USA. (unless it has dedicated cores)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Jesus Christ! Last year, I was checking my phone every other minute for @VirMach flash deals in the middle of a date! :lol:

Thanked by 4FAT32 FrankZ imok alilet
    edited December 2019

@ben47955 said:
    Missed so much great deal. Hope my study for final exam will worth it.

You will. I was studying for exam last BF, I got the deals but screwed up the exam instead :D

@uptime said:
    FAT32 :) good to learn the value of sleep while you're young
    After all - that is when we dream (and increasingly so after several hours of sleep)

This is your profession :o I will read more about the whole wiki page later, if I even understand what it means LOL

@pullangcubo said:
    Jesus Christ! Last year, I was checking my phone every other minute for VirMach flash deals in the middle of a date! :lol:

Exactly. Literally anywhere. Transit. Toilet. Bathroom. Meeting. Restaurant.

@VirMach LOL, someone on the Chinese forum found a interesting "egg", location name that is "Title Cases" is manually added whereas location name that is "UPPER CASES" is automatically generated.

They are planning to add this into their price monitor page as an indication, where manually added should be better.

Thanked by 2MasonR uptime
  • I should go to sleep

Thanked by 3FAT32 FrankZ uptime
  • Website of my bank is still fucked. I wonder if they can't do the functional correctly how intrusion is done. Probably time to move.

@ben47955 said:
    Website of my bank is still fucked. I wonder if they can't do the functional correctly how intrusion is done. Probably time to move.

Considering FatPal?

• @FAT32 said:

@ben47955 said:
    Website of my bank is still fucked. I wonder if they can't do the functional correctly how intrusion is done. Probably time to move.

Considering FatPal?

Sound better. At least when I'm reporting bug, FatPal will take care of it, not like my bank.

Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime
  • imokimok Member
    edited December 2019

I wanted to sleep but I can't. So hi again.

Thanked by 1uptime

@imok said:
    I wanted to sleep but I can't. So hi again.

We need @VirMach! :D

Thanked by 1lowfront
  • Today I received my Yeelights I ordered around 8 months ago from China LOL.

Installed one in the kitchen. Fun started. Tried the configuration. Lots of colors. Fun ended.

Now I don't want to leave it ON all night because I think it will eat more energy than the old simple light :lol:

I will put the old light back tomorrow.

@imok said:
    I will put the old light back tomorrow.

That sounds like what I did to my VirMach VPS.

Anyway, I am going to spam this image again, a very accurate representation by Mr. Lovenstein

• I'm putting this here so there's only us to know: they are already retiring in the newer thread, time to bring out the big guns @VirMach! :lol:

Thanked by 3FAT32 user123 uptime
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Still some nice deals going up....

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Back after some more sleep

Thanked by 2uptime randomq
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 ... will the FatPal crackback bonus apply to this one?

yeah, I just snagged it via your virmach19 page ... :)

$48.60 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 10496MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 7500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

nomnomnomnommmnomnomnomnommmramnomnomnom

:scream: VIVA LA VIRMACH! :scream:

• Just checking in ....

Thanked by 2uptime randomq
  • Page 157, not bad.

Thanked by 2randomq uptime

@uptime said:
    @FAT32 ... will the FatPal crackback bonus apply to this one?

yeah, I just snagged it via your virmach19 page ... :)

Thanks for using my page and FatPal :)

Frankly, I will be happy to pay for one of them to appreciate your efforts on bringing me for a tour last May, I missed that place

Thanked by 2randomq uptime
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

imok said: Today I received my Yeelights I ordered around 8 months ago from China

I use one in bedroom as sunrise, kinda helps waking up, but that is personal preference and I have it connected to Google Home so whenever I am sleepy and don't really want to go out from comfy bed it's just "Google, Turn off the lights in bedroom". I like this, worth those few dollars.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • btw. @FAT32 I am not sure if using non-aff link in your price monitor will help VirMach that much - if anyone ever clicked that other guys one it will save the cookie for some time and they will still get profits - even when rest of links comes from your/virmach site, right? I think next year you need to create extra account and use that aff link to overwrite theirs and just set disclaimer: "Never gonna use that money".

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited December 2019

@JabJab said:
    btw. FAT32 I am not sure if using non-aff link in your price monitor will help VirMach that much - if anyone ever clicked that other guys one it will save the cookie for some time and they will still get profits - even when rest of links comes from your/virmach site, right? I think next year you need to create extra account and use that aff link to overwrite theirs and just set disclaimer: "Never gonna use that money".

Who knows next year I might be writing a module and integrate to @VirMach WHMCS directly, and no aff will be paid for flash deals :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • After waiting and camping all these days for "the deals", I got nothing out of it.

Anyway @FAT32 your app was really helpful. If you don't mind me asking, what are you using for the backend?

Thanked by 1FAT32