Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• no takers for latest offer i guess

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

@scorcher9 said:

FAT32 said: Because I am consolidating offers into this thread

Great work btw... thanks for doing that!

VirMach rotation deals have distracted me a lot

Most of LET's members who do have a job, are not working right now. I guarantee you that.

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • @JabJab said:

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Have you grabbed one?

• FAT32 said: No problem but VirMach rotation deals have distracted me a lot, especially since the FREE KVM is released lol

Did you manage to get one?

• @aka455 said:

@JabJab said:

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Have you grabbed one?

Nope, this year I am hunting for total cheap steals ( < 6$ per year) or something with 3+GB RAM and 4+ cores... you know, just like that mythical one for 8$ that everyone here was too slow ;-D

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @datanoise said:

I'm afraid that "the one in the white dress" has less power than Emma, giving the deals we see so far (even if @VirMach seems to have some magic powers from time to time)...

Not many deals can penetrate the big wall of BF

• I wasn't too slow, the rest of you broke the site before i could confirm :P

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@scorcher9 said:

Did you manage to get one?

If I got one, I probably wouldn't complain here or keep refreshing the deal page.

• when i realised that it was 10240mb and not 1024mb it was sold out..

• Quick question

Are these being delivered immediately

I still have one pending for like 6-7 hours

• The two things I got at the beginning (after the total crash) were instant. You sure you paid? ;-)

• @VirMach we are lonely here, post some funny picture! I heard sleep is for weak and you are not sleeping guys, right? ;-)

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • How often the deals are rotating? or is it random but in the range of 15-20 minutes? i have to know since i find myself refreshing the page every 2 minutes :open_mouth:

• 10 minutes for each deal (if not sold out) then 5 minutes grace/waiting period for people to end theirs transactions. So from 6 to 15 minutes, yes, random. F5!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • $15.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Eeeeh, almost the same? Just diff location

$15.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• emghemgh Member
    edited November 2018

@JabJab said:
    Eeeeh, almost the same? Just diff location

Fun fact: still not Europe

• emgh said: Fun fact: still not Europe

Yeah. No love for EU so far. But there is quite some time until monday!

• Haven't seenany EU that I remember but supposed to be some I think. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be one of the really good ones when it happens

• @emgh said:

With Europe not showing now at all I have a feeling it gonna be very specific offer that no one is gonna buy and everyone from EU will be mad. Very mad.

• @JabJab said:
    10 minutes for each deal (if not sold out) then 5 minutes grace/waiting period for people to end theirs transactions. So from 6 to 15 minutes, yes, random. F5!

in that case.. bye bye anything else i planned to do.

• patchy said: bye bye anything else i planned to do.

That's the whole point.

• Waiting for the $1/yr :smiley:

• emghemgh Member
    edited November 2018

@datanoise said:

emgh said: Fun fact: still not Europe

@Daevien said:
    Haven't seenany EU that I remember but supposed to be some I think. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be one of the really good ones when it happens

@datanoise said:

emgh said: Fun fact: still not Europe

@Daevien said:
    Haven't seenany EU that I remember but supposed to be some I think. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be one of the really good ones when it happens

@JabJab said:

@emgh said:

With Europe not showing now at all I have a feeling it gonna be very specific offer that no one is gonna buy and everyone from EU will be mad. Very mad.

Yes. I hope not though. I got a 4 dollar / yr Virmach machine last bf but I have no use for it and the reason is simply location. I do not want my stuff hosted in the US or CA when I'm in Europe. If their Europe deal is shit they might aswell just do NA (& CA) deals and say so from the start because then I've been sitting reloading for while for no reason.

• anything with 16 cores yet?

• emgh said: they might aswell just do NA (& CA) deals and say so from the start

That's not how marketing works, mate.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @bugrakoc said:

emgh said: they might aswell just do NA (& CA) deals and say so from the start

That's not how marketing works, mate.

Actually I do study some marketing but mainy economics right now, there's so reason to keep people wanting eu-servers at a site where you're selling us-servers. There's no revenue in that.

• @JoeMerit said:
    anything with 16 cores yet?

No VPSes with 16 cores. They are under-selling CPUs this year (not like last year), but we mostly get decent disk space (not like last year). But there was crazy offer for 10GB RAM and 5 cores for 8$ for year :<

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2018

emgh said: there's so reason to keep people wanting eu-servers at a site where you're selling us-servers. There's no revenue in that.

Well you could just buy anything that pops up in the hope that it might be useful to you sometimes in the future as the deal is "too good to pass". Good revenue as the VPS is likely to stay either shut down or idling for next year...

• emgh said: I do study some marketing

Then you know more than me :tongue:

I also want the EU ones, but I think I'll just give up in an hour.