Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 152
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2018

Hey @Virmach, one last FAT32 special ei? :lol:

I wouldn't count 30 anymore LOL!

• @VirMach Thanks again for another BF/CM! :)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Jake4Jake4 Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach said:
    Thank you, everyone, for participating.

We will be working hard to get everyone's service up & functional as soon as possible. Expect normal support response times to return by the end of this week. Feel free to use this thread to trade services with each other, but please note that we cannot begin any transfers until at least next week.

But... But... "Black Friday & Cyber Week". It's only been 5 out of the 7 days :cry:

• That was one hell of a ride.

Thanked by 3uptime Daniel15 VirMach
  • That's how you go out with a bang!!...

... and I finally got the infamous "$24"!... Now all of the other "impulse-buy" 4 will pale in comparison... but that's what you get for following this thread day and night I guess!... :)

Thanks everyone for the effort, and smiles that this thread caused... and Team @Virmach for making it all possible!...

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I can't believe this tbh, it is selling at 888RMB ($127.74) in Chinese forum :O

Thanked by 2pullangcubo eol
  • solufsoluf Member
    edited November 2018

@tetech said:

@Daniel15 said:

Feel free to use this thread to trade services with each other

@VirMach Do you charge a transfer fee? I now have a spare VPS that I'd love to just give away to someone as I got another one with better specs.

I believe someone said $3

@VirMach can confirm? :smile:

I have a problem.. I think.
    This fun black friday cost me $257.72 lol.

Thanked by 4ehab alilet eol VirMach
  • @FAT32 said:
    I can't believe this tbh, it is selling at 888RMB ($127.74) in Chinese forum :O

And you have nothing for yourself :lol:

• @FAT32 thanks for your surprise! please approve it~ my account is [email protected]

• nullnothere said:
    VirMach - it's only fair that @FAT32 gets his deal. I hope that'll happen.

Please make this happen @VirMach

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @JabJab said:
    @xiyan have you bought anything? There were like 3 amazing offers, just for you.

$15.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I need a server to host things for my friend in CA, so I only consider DC in CA as my option. Thank you for your warm reminding.

• Ok, so migrations of your own server is not allowed, but loophole, you can trade with someone else for $3? Nice.

Any chance someone got a Seattle server and would prefer a Los Angeles server? I have:

KVM-Special-1
    1 CPU
    1GB RAM
    500GB BW
    20GB SSD
    Purchased 08/19/2018
    $15/year

BF-Special
    Windows 2008
    1 CPU
    3.38GB RAM
    1000GB BW
    30GB SSD
    Purchased 11/24/2018
    $21.48/year

I'd pay the transfer. PM me if interested.

• @soluf said:
    I have a problem.. I think.
    This fun black friday cost me $257.72 lol.

as long as you don't have a wife to tell its oky.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Here's the transfer procedure/requirements for whoever is considering it:

• @Irbyz said:
    @VirMach I was waiting for a deal in Piscataway the whole time.
    Could've at least said there won't be any :(

I did see one flash deal in Piscataway while refreshing. And once in Arizona.

• @VirMach How may stocks were there for the FAT32 special?

• @pullangcubo said:
    @VirMach How may stocks were there for the FAT32 special?

8 or 18 maybe

Anyway, thanks @VirMach for organising this, I enjoyed it quite a lot, although I try not to buy a lot.

Despite I am disappointed for not getting it but perhaps this is life, may the luck be with me.

• @FAT32 so someone is actually selling the 8x8x8 box to chinese? Or do they just want to buy?
    Speculation with VPS, that’s new.
    Could be the next bitcoin.

I have been wondering all these days why someone would even bother to write scripts to catch VPS offers - I mean buying one or two, ok.
    But if you put so much effort in you must be looking to buy dozens to hundrets.
    And why would anyone do that - wouldn’t it be cheaper to just get a few dedi boxes and do the job yourself?

Anyway, @VirMach thanks for the CRAZY ride, this was definitely the best show of BF/CM 2018, and I mean: by far.
    Thanks for great offers and a nice show, ending like a true pro with the biggest of bangs. I hope you and the team get some sleep, shower and all the rest.

I would really like to know how many VPS in total have fone over the counter these days - we’ll most likely never know. My bet would be like 1,000 or so.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Let the flash resales begin!

@southy said:

@FAT32 so someone is actually selling the 8x8x8 box to chinese? Or do they just want to buy?

Someone requesting to buy, but no one seems to be interested to sell yet because they think it can be higher.

• Yup, thanks @VirMach for being such an awesome host! Hope you won't get deadpool with all the crazy deals you gave away! :lol:

And LET! There's still two easter eggs in the wild: one free SSD32G for life and another yet unknown one. It ain't over yet!

Thanked by 2raynor VirMach
  • bayarea15 said: @Irbyz said:

Could've at least said there won't be any

I did see one flash deal in Piscataway while refreshing. And once in Arizona.

I don't think there were any today when these crazy good deals started raining?
    Actually I grabbed a KVM in Buffalo on Friday, then figured out that Piscataway was way better for me. Then missed a few good deals in Piscataway and since then all deals there were more expensive than I hoped for, with more resources than I need.

• @FAT32 said:

@southy said:

@FAT32 so someone is actually selling the 8x8x8 box to chinese? Or do they just want to buy?

Someone requesting to buy, but no one seems to be interested to sell yet because they think it can be higher.

And 8 is the lucky number in China...

• @Irbyz said:

I got a pro+ there, wanna trade?

• For those who wanted EU, the IP allocation in USA is fubar- geolocation for my impulse buy is Frankfurt. A wee bit far away from Dallas, methinks.

• chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2018

Might need to transfer some of these off my hands before they idle all year...

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • We need market place to allow people buy and sell.

• @chaoszero112 Hahaha, I think that'll be common. I just wanted one with good specs, but I had FOMO so pulled the trigger early, then I kept seeing VPSes with better and better specs so I kept buying. Only ended up getting three though :tongue:

• IrbyzIrbyz Member
    edited November 2018

@randomq said:

@Irbyz said:

I got a pro+ there, wanna trade?

Most likely not, I wanted something very cheap and don't need a lot of resources, even 1 core and 512Mb RAM would do.