Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 129
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• I wanted 24$ I requesting for past 8 hours, could not get it. I already bought a lot of services from @VirMach, could not get one $24 KVM Windows stuff.

• @VirMach said:

@oriend said:
    Damn @VirMach having so much fun he even started hunger games.

Seriously tho, will EU deal be up in next 20 or so mins?

I won't say yes, but yes if you guys don't crash the site again.

Got you.

People please

Thanked by 3VirMach Epve aap
  • I'm ready

• @nhutphan said:
    It's not fun anymore. I think I pleasure with my ordered services and take a rest now. :)

Yeah. Right now it is just annoying. After the last $14.50 one sent me in an indefinite captcha loop and then emptied my cart, I think this exercise may have run its course.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@Daevien said:
    @VirMach I hope you guys get some time off after this to rest up ;)

We're not allowed to leave the office.

• $30.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

edited December 2019

@tetech said:

@nhutphan said:
    It's not fun anymore. I think I pleasure with my ordered services and take a rest now. :)

Yeah. Right now it is just annoying. After the last $14.50 one sent me in an indefinite captcha loop and then emptied my cart, I think this exercise may have run its course.

I highly encourage everyone to go home to their families.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • $30.00 /yr
    RAM 4096MB RAM
    HDD 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• donli said: You clicked one too many.

Nope, it counted one click to "order", another click to "add to cart", and then banned. By the time the ban was lifted, the cart was emptied.

• @VirMach Any chance you will support ipv6 in 2019?

• If it doesn't go well, I will be cranky whole year. That terrifies even me.

• Great, the EU one I was waiting for...

and now I am banned? But I only clicked ONCE!?!

How can that be?

• @southy your time!

I'm waiting for something cheaper like @ZA_capetown

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @donli said:

@sonic said:
    Error 1015 Ray ID: 48040ad23c14a31a • 2018-11-27 10:51:54 UTC
    You are being rate limited
    What happened?
    The owner of this website (billing.virmach.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

You clicked one too many.

Nope,

1st click to Order
    2 click to Add to Cart
    Captcha filled
    Redirected to Order Page, click Add to cart and you get banned :D

• @VirMach said:

@TimboJones said:

@VirMach said:

@TimboJones said:
    Just to be clear, KVM servers purchased in Los Angeles can be moved to Seattle at a later time for a $5 fee?

Thanks

No migrations for flash sale.

You should include that limitation along with this text:

Limited Support: I understand that I waive my right to a refund for this special offer. I understand I will not receive a refund if my service is suspended. I understand special offers come with limited support: VirMach will only provide support to ensure my service functions.

It's pretty much already included, we only provide support to ensure your service functions, and your service will function fine in the location it's in.

What? It's missing from that statement 100%, not "pretty much included". Just include it next time, as any limitation should be stated clearly. Right now, the only mention of migrations one might come across if they don't ask like I did was "Migration fee: $5" when you go to submit a Windows re-install.

• Frankfurt - KVM WIndows

Wake up EU.

$30.00 /yr

RAM 4096MB RAM
    HDD 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @Virmach Hopefully you have nice cots. Sleeping in datacenters is super easy with all the white noise. I've done that before accidentally after a long night lol

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

@MrMoody said:
    @VirMach Any chance you will support ipv6 in 2019?

They are primarily located in ColoCrossing data centers. ColoCrossing seems to think IPv6 is just a fad.

• @Virmach Just to be clear, the new rules are:

• less than 3 clicks per minute
    • less than 35 clicks per 10 minutes
  • @donli said:

@MrMoody said:
    @VirMach Any chance you will support ipv6 in 2019?

They are primarily located in Colocrossing data centers. Colocrossing seems to think IPv6 is just a fad.

Feels Bad Man

• @pullangcubo said:
    @Virmach Just to be clear, the new rules are:

news rules are: whatever you do, you are fucked!

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • I'm having so much fun.

• @VirMach said:

@tetech said:

@nhutphan said:

I highly encourage everyone to go home to their families.

Yep. I'm out. You did a good job over the weekend and kept people's interest, so congrats for that.

• @Daevien said:
    @VirMach I hope you guys get some time off after this to rest up ;)

how about all the sleep deprived deal monitoring cheapos?! At least virmach is getting paid for it!?

nah, just kidding of course... they're definitely not getting paid enough to deal with this many whining beggars (i.e. us!) :)

• @Daevien said:
    @Virmach Hopefully you have nice cots. Sleeping in datacenters is super easy with all the white noise. I've done that before accidentally after a long night lol

I don't let him near the computers considering all the damage he's already done.

edited December 2019

tetech said: Nope, it counted one click to "order", another click to "add to cart", and then banned. By the time the ban was lifted, the cart was emptied.

That would be 3 clicks.

edited December 2019

MrMoody said: @VirMach Any chance you will support ipv6 in 2019?

I can guarantee it by 2032 across all ColoCrossing datacenters.

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

@southy said:
    Great, the EU one I was waiting for...

and now I am banned? But I only clicked ONCE!?!

How can that be?

I don't get it:
    I have ONE browser window (on my mobile phone), I walk through the process ONCE: and get banned.
    go back, this time I get to OS selection and into the captcha -> OS selection circle.

How is this ever supposed to work?

[edit] ...aaaand banned again.

• @VirMach is the current deal the one you meant or there will be another one for EU? Because both @ZA_capetown , myself and probably a bunch of other EU guys waiting for something around $10 - $15.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
    edited December 2019

TimboJones said: What? It's missing from that statement 100%, not "pretty much included". Just include it next time, as any limitation should be stated clearly. Right now, the only mention of migrations one might come across if they don't ask like I did was "Migration fee: $5" when you go to submit a Windows re-install.

These deals are very clearly advertised for a specific location. We are not obligated to sell you additional support services such as migrations. I apologize if that was not clear to you.

@pullangcubo said:
    @Virmach Just to be clear, the new rules are:

Yes, basically. I'll loosen them a bit to prevent any false positives. If you've been banned for more than 1 minute, PM me your IP.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo