Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to buy this Black Friday & Cyber Monday? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to buy this Black Friday & Cyber Monday?

Comments

• @southy said:

@that_guy said:
    Any germans here who want to share which websites the keep an eye on?
    Me so far: ibood.com/de, mydealz.de, cyberport.de, amazon.de, LET.

ibood? They still exist? What do they do for BF? I mean, didn't they always have just one article at a time?

if ibood has something interesting, it'll be on mydealz anyway, same goes for cyberport and most of the other stores. I think only amazon is worth to be watched seperately as the few (good) offers are usually gone very quickly.

Thanked by 1southy
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Ympker said: Make sure to look out for Hetzner, Contabo & Netcup then. All are situated in Germany and pretty sure they are GDPR compliant.

I can confirm that we are GDPR compliant. --Katie, Marketing

• qba82qba82 Member, Patron Provider

southy said: Look north, this time of year they don't just have "black friday", they have "black season" .

I will consider this.

• need 5 servers with GPU asap

• @Hetzner_OL said:

Ympker said: Make sure to look out for Hetzner, Contabo & Netcup then. All are situated in Germany and pretty sure they are GDPR compliant.

I can confirm that we are GDPR compliant. --Katie, Marketing

Hey Katie. Are you planning to give BF deals on your managed Nextcloud service?

Does it come with Collabora or OnlyOffice installed on it?

• So...

• @Nekki will be the hostess ?
    • Game of Thrones will be the theme ?
  • @default said: @Nekki will be the hostess ?

Unfortunately, @Nekki has announced early retirement.

• @angstrom said:

@default said: @Nekki will be the hostess ?

But he has come back from the dead. Doesn’t that put him back into labor force?

• @southy said:

@angstrom said:

People who take early retirement aren't necessarily dead.

• @angstrom said:

@southy said:

@angstrom said:

You’re alive as long as you’re pooping.
    There was no poop from his account for quite a while. Not even a slim, forced whistling fart.
    That guy was properly dead until like a week ago or so.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @southy said:

@angstrom said:

@southy said:

@angstrom said:

You’re alive as long as you’re pooping.
    There was no poop from his account for quite a while. Not even a slim, forced whistling fart.
    That guy was properly dead until like a week ago or so.

@southy, you're starting to sound like @WSS ...

• maybe @default will be the one to boogie

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

@angstrom said:

@southy, you're starting to sound like @WSS ...

Please.
    I take pride in the fact that I do not (as a certain individual that went missing) simply drop „#male genitals“ to make points, but assess a subject‘s health (as above) by checking the appropriate body functions.
    May I point you to this standard book.

Thanked by 1eol
  • aka455 said: I am new to this game and what are some other good providers except OVH and Hetzner?

my favorites here are: Inception Hosting, CatalystHost, SpeedyKVM, Prometeus/IperWeb/XenPower, Secure Dragon.

• @jcaleb said:
    my favorites here are: Inception Hosting, CatalystHost, SpeedyKVM, Prometeus/IperWeb/XenPower, Secure Dragon.

why u no virmachy?

• Something good from @virmach (maybe they'll bring back their 30% off shared hosting coupon).

Another of last year's shared hosting deal from @gestiondbi.

Another 90+% off non-recurring shared hosting deal from Namecheap that I can use for a backup.

• If there’s a (virmach) windows deal, I’ll perhaps bite...

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@donli said:
    Something good from @virmach (maybe they'll bring back their 30% off shared hosting coupon).

Another of last year's shared hosting deal from @gestiondbi.

Another 90+% off non-recurring shared hosting deal from Namecheap that I can use for a backup.

You may like it this year. Simply need to find the time! ;)

• @aka455 said:
    I am new to this game and what are some other good providers except OVH and Hetzner?

Hetzner.

Thanked by 2armandorg Hetzner_OL
  • ehab said: why u no virmachy?

I haven't tried them before. Who is owner?

• all i want this BF is dedicated server, with E3 cpu and min 4TB disk.

• Buy Medicine for leukemia. Sadly no one of badfriday sold the medicine :neutral:

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

aka455 said: Hey Katie. Are you planning to give BF deals on your managed Nextcloud service? Does it come with Collabora or OnlyOffice installed on it?

You'll have to wait until midnight tonight (Central European Time) to see exactly what the sale is. It will be posted on our website, and the sale will run to midnight tomorrow (CET).

For Nexcloud, you can use any apps that are available in the Nextcloud appstore. So with Collabora, for example, you could install the collabora app, but we do not provide a server with Collabra pre-installed. --Katie, Marketing

• I want a best deal for renew .COM domain.

• As always, good, BF-worthy (preferably 1TB) storage deals from a reliable provider are in demand!

Renewal deals for .com, .info, and .org domains would also be nice, but never happen any time of year.

• Looking for a good android box :-)

• @noaman said:
    Looking for a good android box :-)

Does such a thing exist? I’ve had three, the first broke after 10 minutes, the second one had a remote that smelt of burning whenever the batteries were inserted and the last didn’t even turn on.

• @noaman said:
    Looking for a good android box :-)

Nvidia shield

• @armandorg said:

@vovler said:

imok said: There is no Black Friday in my country so I can't buy anything good. Actually it exists, but sellers raise their prices a week before so they can promote "lower prices" on friday.

Dunno where you live, but here in Portugal is pretty much the same thing.

Marketing Strategy.

This Picture is a summary of the most successful company this black Friday cyber Monday! these phones are great far better than iphone in my opinion. what do you guys think ?

• I wanted to buy a good box but never found anything cheap

The prices were same before BF and on BF