Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for shared hosting Offer From Cheapest & Reliable Company - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for shared hosting Offer From Cheapest & Reliable Company

2»

Comments

• @armandorg said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    I am aware of the redundancy in asking someone if they are stupid as stupid does not know its stupid.

So if i tell someone stupid, for example you. You can't say you're not, as you just mentioned stupid does not know it's stupid. Are you stupid? Both answers would lead to positive.

Damn, that's so deep.

...what?

Thanked by 2eol AnthonySmith
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

doghouch said: ...what?

Like the double slit experiment, it has to be observed to impact the behavior.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • CenTexHosting said: @TriJetScud and @FlamesRunner best of luck with the 1 buck hosting. If a web host plans on being around for years to come there is no host that can make it with only charging 1 buck a month for hosting no matter how much you over sell that server.

No reason to be upset you lost the sale mate.

• @CenTexHosting

Frankly, your shared hosting service may really only be as good (if not inferior) when compared to other lower priced options. Your regular pricing is $92/year, which is nothing short of surprising for a thread primarily designated for the "cheapest" hosting.

• @Hukin said:
    There a bunch of CC hosting resellers offers shared hosting for $1 per year. Just check main section..

Personally i would never go for $1/year hosting. I believe typical free hosting offers much better than $1 hosting. Another thing is my website content value is not much cheap.

• @backuptb said:

@Hukin said:
    There a bunch of CC hosting resellers offers shared hosting for $1 per year. Just check main section..

Personally i would never go for $1/year hosting. I believe typical free hosting offers much better than $1 hosting. Another thing is my website content value is not much cheap.

Pretty sure the provider who offer $1 / year doesn't really care about profit. They do that for weeding out scammer , phishing and stuff like that.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • yokowasis said: Pretty sure the provider who offer $1 / year doesn't really care about profit.

They just believe about get a lot of buyers and cover all fees. Because everyone here wants cheap shit :smiley: Take over with quantity instead price.