Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for shared hosting Offer From Cheapest & Reliable Company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for shared hosting Offer From Cheapest & Reliable Company

Looking for shared hosting Offer From Cheapest & Reliable Company..

Comments

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
  • +1

Buyshared may not be the cheapest, but is one of the most reliable.

Thanked by 1Francisco

btw @Francisco
    Do you support IPv6 on Buyshared?

• You can take a look at our shared hosting offers from £6.50/ year.
    Includes cpanel, Jetbackup, softaculous, autoSSL, cloudlinux, nvme SSD and is located in Germany.

• Dearest 2014,

The following link may prove beneficial to you.
    https://vpshared.com/

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • https://spaceweb.eu

Imunify360 + CL + Kernelcare

:)

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

CenTex Hosting has a promo going right now for shared hosting pre pay 6 months get 6 months free. https://centexhosting.com/shared-hosting. Use promo code nov6month offer is good for the first 100 clients.

• genhost.in host and reseller india. start $1 with unlimited bandwith

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@v3ng said:
    btw @Francisco
    Do you support IPv6 on Buyshared?

Sure.

Francisco

• @CenTexHosting

$46/year (with promo) is hardly cheap by LET standards

• The logo sorta gives me "Pacman Hosting" vibes.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @CenTexHosting

$46/year (with promo) is hardly cheap by LET standards

By LET standards, $1 is the best price that anybody can ask for.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@TriJetScud and @FlamesRunner best of luck with the 1 buck hosting. If a web host plans on being around for years to come there is no host that can make it with only charging 1 buck a month for hosting no matter how much you over sell that server.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    https://spaceweb.eu

Then litespeed could take you another level!

• For LET members, our offers start at $ 6 / year
    https://www.ms-cloud.at/promotions/let-promo.html

• @backuptb said:

@ZweiTiger said:
    https://spaceweb.eu

Then litespeed could take you another level!

Too many problem. Not need :)

• The cheapest I found on LET is $1 / year by @cam I think.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2018

@yokowasis said:
    The cheapest I found on LET is $1 / year by @cam I think.

Are you aware that support and hardware cost money? You can buy a second hand car in UK for scrap price of £50 but it has all the same features as new one. I am wondering how far do you drive on it? The same as hosting providers. Please don’t cry or open stupid threads that your provider is bust!

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

We are running a short time shared hosting offers:

1) Linux cPanel Foundation Plan

2) Windows Plesk Onyx Basic Plan

DataCenters in Los Angeles, US and Mumbai, India.

• stradsolutions said: Hi, We provide affordable VPS hosting service in India and USA. Just visit our website www.stradsolutions.com to hire us.

At least get a provider tag first :smiley:

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Cheapest & Reliable?
    Not sure...

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 2018

@WebProject said:

@yokowasis said:

Are you aware that support and hardware cost money? You can buy a second hand car in UK for scrap price of £50 but it has all the same features as new one. I am wondering how far do you drive on it? The same as hosting providers. Please don’t cry or open stupid threads that your provider is bust!

Yes. I am aware of it. What's your point ?

The OP asked for Cheapest AND Reliable. And to my understanding there is only one that fullfil that condition. That is @cam with his $1 / year hosting. He is the cheapest I found and AFAIK he is reliable.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

At least @cam has his provider tag, has not been banned, and AFAIK there is no drama around him. And my 1 year NAT with HIM only has 1 downtime because he got ddossed. That's reliable enough if you asked me.

Not sure what's your problem with me.

Thanked by 1Cam

yea, @Cam is reliable.
    Got a 2$ NAT VPS from him, runs well so far.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • There a bunch of CC hosting resellers offers shared hosting for $1 per year. Just check main section..

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@yokowasis said:

@WebProject said:

@yokowasis said:

The OP asked for Cheapest AND Reliable. And to my understanding there is only one that fullfil that condition. That is @cam with his $1 / year hosting. He is the cheapest I found and AFAIK he is reliable.

At least @cam has his provider tag, has not been banned, and AFAIK there is no drama around him. And my 1 year NAT with HIM only has 1 downtime because he got ddossed. That's reliable enough if you asked me.

My point is $1 per year service is too cheap to be true!

• @WebProject said:

@yokowasis said:

@WebProject said:

@yokowasis said:

My point is $1 per year service is too cheap to be true!

Yet, it's true. With some works you can even even find free shared hosting with reliable provider. @cam is an excellent provider even though it's only $1 / year. Wayyyy more reliable than w00thosting that charge more than that.

Heck , even one of LET reliable provider is providing free VPS for years. I forget which one is it.

Just because you think $1 a year is too cheap to be true doesn't mean it always the case.

OP asked a recommendation , I gave one, and it is a legit one. Since when it's a wrong thing, to suggest a $1 / year shared hosting.

Thanked by 3Cam HostDoc FrankZ
  • @stradsolutions said:
    We provide the best Windows VPS hosting at the affordable price, just visit our website https://www.stradsolutions.com today to hire us.

You already posted . You want to get banned or something ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

stradsolutions said: We provide the best Windows VPS hosting at the affordable price, just visit our website https://www.stradsolutions.com today to hire us.

Out of interest, what made you think it was a good idea or perhaps why did you not consider that coming to a forum and your first post being an advert ignoring all the rules was a fine idea?

Genuinely interested, are you just stupid or is it willful ignorance?

I am aware of the redundancy in asking someone if they are stupid as stupid does not know its stupid.

Thanked by 2armandorg doghouch
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:
    I am aware of the redundancy in asking someone if they are stupid as stupid does not know its stupid.

So if i tell someone stupid, for example you. You can't say you're not, as you just mentioned stupid does not know it's stupid. Are you stupid? Both answers would lead to positive.

Damn, that's so deep.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

well its a paradox eh, when you see someone doing something really stupid, do you think explaining why its stupid would help long term?