Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM LU offline? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM LU offline?

13»

Comments

• Francisco said: I was personally out of the house when I got the alert so I couldn't fix it up while away.

Moar staff!

Kidding, love you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

I am waiting for someone to post "BuyVM online?" thread.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Foul said:

Francisco said: I was personally out of the house when I got the alert so I couldn't fix it up while away.

Moar staff!

Kidding, love you.

It's hard to find people I can trust.

Francisco

• Francisco said: It's hard to find people I can trust.

I hear you boss,

Trust is a big thing required in this market

I'd work just for a pony stuffed animal.

You can't trust your wives and kids these days.

Who can you trust? Trust Endis Nigh and vote for him.

• deank said: You can't trust your wives and kids these days.

In fact, I don't think Fran even trust his own stallion. That's how much manpride he holds.

What a stud boss .

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Francisco said:

@netomx said:

@Francisco said:

@deank said:
    ..... A moment ago, you hated him. Now you love him.

PMS?

I think me reaching out and wanting to reconcile things helped.

A few other people have taken me up on my earlier offer. Hoping to get some constructive feedback.

Francisco

Is really Aldryc out of the business?

Been out for a good while.

Francisco

Wow, never thought that day would come

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @MikePT said:
    Shit happens. I have been @Francisco's customer since, I believe, 2012? Dunno. Its been a long time. Never had any issue. Be respectful towards the staff. Dont criticize them for not allowing you to order. Some orders appear to be shady to the company and its not worth to approve those. Red flags. Running a company, successful one, takes effort and some wont be able to order. Its just...taking precautions.

+1 BuyVM all the way. We had a huge fire in our district, I told Francisco we needed a VM to spin up a shoutcast instance, we had over 16k listeners total, we saved hundreds of lives. I cancelled next month. 5 USD. Keep in mind Francisco was awake for a bunch of hours to make sure the streaming wouldnt fail. Definitely a provider I trust and vouch for. And will for sure be a client again.

Sounds like he lost a ton of money if he was 'up for hours making sure the streaming wouldnt fail.' on your $5 server.

Thanked by 1MikePT

Corey said: Sounds like he lost a ton of money if he was 'up for hours making sure the streaming wouldnt fail.' on your $5 server.

It was for a good cause.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Corey said:

@MikePT said:
    Shit happens. I have been @Francisco's customer since, I believe, 2012? Dunno. Its been a long time. Never had any issue. Be respectful towards the staff. Dont criticize them for not allowing you to order. Some orders appear to be shady to the company and its not worth to approve those. Red flags. Running a company, successful one, takes effort and some wont be able to order. Its just...taking precautions.

+1 BuyVM all the way. We had a huge fire in our district, I told Francisco we needed a VM to spin up a shoutcast instance, we had over 16k listeners total, we saved hundreds of lives. I cancelled next month. 5 USD. Keep in mind Francisco was awake for a bunch of hours to make sure the streaming wouldnt fail. Definitely a provider I trust and vouch for. And will for sure be a client again.

Sounds like he lost a ton of money if he was 'up for hours making sure the streaming wouldnt fail.' on your $5 server.

He definitely did. Absolutely, Corey. I thank Francisco for his huge help. Saved lives.

• beaglebeagle Member
    edited November 2018

@MikePT said:

@Corey said:

You may be doing this to pick up a fight, but ...

Seriously? MikePT says Francisco's initiative saved hundred of lives and your comment is how much money he may have lost?

Wonderful times we are living. The end is nigh.

Thanked by 3solaire vovler MikePT

So good to see so many followers of the Endis Nigh sect.

deank said: So good to see so many followers of the Endis Nigh sect.

I thought we were the Fran 2020 sect.

Oh well.

Francisco

Thanked by 1beagle

Fran f0r 2020 is a part of my holy plan to have a member of the sect in the house.

• @deank said:
    Fran f0r 2020 is a part of my holy plan to have a member of the sect in the house.

Was Fran born in the US? Otherwise he can't run.

edited November 2018

The house of United Earth in the future, 666 members.

I do believe Fran was born on Earth and is a human. If not, I am poo-ed.

• @deank said:
    The house of United Earth in the future, 666 members.

I do believe Fran was born on Earth and is a human. If not, I am poo-ed.

You're more and more out there, @deank. You used to be more in the norms. :smile:

edited November 2018

(In)sanity is a blackhole. The deeper you go, the more absurd it becomes.

I think that explains well how current US government are run at the moment.

• I want 3 free months too. I had problems with Aldersomething :) He said things that made me uncomfortable.

... seriously, I am debating moving most of my companies actual dev servers off azure and onto BuyVM.

@KermEd said:
    I want 3 free months too. I had problems with Aldersomething :) He said things that made me uncomfortable.

... seriously, I am debating moving most of my companies actual dev servers off azure and onto BuyVM.

If it happened, let me know.

As for the azure replacement, .... also let me know ;)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Nah I'm just being a brat, you guys have always done right by me. I'm hoping to do the migration at the end of the month :) we are coming to you guys I just need time to do the migration. Or give in and hire on someone to do it.

@KermEd said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Nah I'm just being a brat, you guys have always done right by me. I'm hoping to do the migration at the end of the month :) we are coming to you guys I just need time to do the migration. Or give in and hire on someone to do it.

Neat.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Letzien
  • @Francisco said:
    Neat.

Anything leftover from Thanksgiving? I like the cut of your jib.

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:
    Neat.

We didn't do any sales.

We have some dribs and drabs of stock in Vegas from cancellations but I think Karen will be sold out in the next hour or two.

Will have more on the 10th.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Foul Letzien
  • @Francisco said:

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:
    Neat.

We didn't do any sales.

We have some dribs and drabs of stock in Vegas from cancellations but I think Karen will be sold out in the next hour or two.

Francisco

You're selling Karen? Wtf!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @TimboJones said:

@Francisco said:

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:
    Neat.

We didn't do any sales.

Francisco

You're selling Karen? Wtf!

Get a slice!

Thanked by 1Francisco

TimboJones said: You're selling Karen? Wtf!

ಠ_ಠ

Francisco