Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM LU offline? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM LU offline?

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@angstrom said:
    @sknahT: Dude, you've just signed up -- stop thanking everyone.

Read his name backwards.

Francisco

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

@angstrom said:

He reminds me of a certain someone who hated Facebook so much that, when LET briefly changed "Thanks" to "Like", he went PMS and liked everyone, later admitting that he was a gay before finally got banned.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @Francisco said:

@angstrom said:

Read his name backwards.

Francisco

Where do these characters come from ...

edited November 2018

@angstrom said:
    Where do these characters come from ...

When a pregnant woman smokes, drinks, and uses pots. He had no chance.

• @Francisco If you die today, for example, from a heart attack. Would all services go offline?

@Norris said:
    @Francisco If you die today, for example, from a heart attack. Would all services go offline?

No, there's other members of the company that would pick up the mantle.

I'm fat, but hopefully not "heartattack at 30" fat.

Francisco

• d0wnd0wn Member
    edited November 2018

@Francisco we have again problems with minimum 2 nodes :(

//EDIT: Seems fixed :)

@d0wn said:
    @Francisco we have again problems with minimum 2 nodes :(

//EDIT: Seems fixed :)

Yeah, that was it not happy with one of the cleanups I did. I had to kick things and it's calm.

I'm keeping an eye on each location since it was pretty wide spread.

I don't think we're the only provider getting this given the amount of NTP port scanning i'm seeing.

Francisco

• @desperand said:

Francisco said: Not sure when I was last rude to a customer and to be honest I don't think i've ever been rude to you either. Old workers? sure.

I saw on LET except me dozens of clients with very negative opinion about your employees which ban people without talking, or promising something or asking for paying something, than does ban. This is a very long story, maybe since 2014 or like that. All that I wish to say is next: I'm not your customer anymore for super long time, but I remember how your company was rude, offensive, disrespectful and mocked me, and my knowledge of English, as well as forcing me to do various actions like paying money to your company for nothing, and then eventually after I paid the money, also banned me. It was many years ago. And this is not a one-time action, the same thing happen to one of my friends in 2015 too, to another guy in 2016 too, in 2017 I was talking with another guy about the same thing too, this is not random issues. Some of your employees not polite with people (in different cases) and instead of just banning/prohibiting access to your services which like you think to violate your company rules, etc - trying to torment the client, make fun of him, squeeze the extra money from the client, etc.Than ban. And who will open a topic on LET about most reputable provider on the LET? Nobody, because the whole community will be mocking out such client, because he no more has access to support tickets and logs which will show a dialogue between client and you, etc, because of being banned.

For example in my case (again, it was super long time ago): I was talk with you and we can solve our problems, and at the same time your employee asked money for solving case and avoiding misunderstanding in the future (which means - I will continue to use your services), and banned me with taking money too. And you start to ignore messages, etc.

So, my just small advice, you can take or ignore it again:

• check your support tickets, and who you have banned today, or being rude.
    • but as I see above, you do not mind that you're rude sometimes and offensive, so it will be pretty hard for you or your employees which do negative things to clients to understand what is wrong when such behavior is "normal".
    • I think, by knowing how you deal with clients and how you talk to people, how you do your dirty business, I can say that it's 100% can provoke a massive DDoS attack against you or even shooting you all guys in your company (no jokes, you're very offensive to clients, I never saw anything like that in dozens of companies which I have used)

No negative to you guys, my case with you was very long ago, and by reading everyday LET I see that not only I get such attention like to shit from you (which never ever I got from any company here, or everywhere else).

Wish you best luck and figuring out how can you solve the problem as fast as you can for clients which experience bad time because (maybe, I do not know) of your rude offensive talking manner to some of not a simple customer.

I can't speak for how BuyVM has been pre-2018, but I've opened plenty of tickets and currently have 7 services with them.

All of their products have been solid in my experience, and Francisco will go the extra mile for support.

Their anti-ddos also kept my website up a while back when there were people offering prices to take down the website.

• Francisco contacted me, and we solved all old issues and negative.
    I really love Francisco now. Damn, this is what happens when you can't control almost all parts of your business and because of some guys, you experience bad luck and problems with clients. The problem solved. Wish best things to BuyVM, Finally. After 4+ years.

Damn, feel like dropping a solid and massive negative rock from my heart. <3

..... A moment ago, you hated him. Now you love him.

PMS?

@deank said:

PMS?

I think me reaching out and wanting to reconcile things helped.

A few other people have taken me up on my earlier offer. Hoping to get some constructive feedback.

Francisco

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@deank said:

PMS?

Never had a wife?
    If you give her flowers, mod changes like instant, but the question is always, how long it will stay.

Your offer must be damn good enough to erase his apparent wall-of-text hatred.

I say this again, Fran for 2020.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@deank said:

PMS?

It'll be that topless pic.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@jackb said:

@deank said:

PMS?

http://franned.it

• some voodoo shit got done here.

• @Harambe said:

@jackb said:

@deank said:

PMS?

http://franned.it

innovative flex but ok

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2018

Shit happens. I have been @Francisco's customer since, I believe, 2012? Dunno. Its been a long time. Never had any issue. Be respectful towards the staff. Dont criticize them for not allowing you to order. Some orders appear to be shady to the company and its not worth to approve those. Red flags. Running a company, successful one, takes effort and some wont be able to order. Its just...taking precautions.

+1 BuyVM all the way. We had a huge fire in our district, I told Francisco we needed a VM to spin up a shoutcast instance, we had over 16k listeners total, we saved hundreds of lives. I cancelled next month. 5 USD. Keep in mind Francisco was awake for a bunch of hours to make sure the streaming wouldnt fail. Definitely a provider I trust and vouch for. And will for sure be a client again.

Thanked by 2d0wn Tucker
  • Had also some problems with BuyVM earlier. Running some DNS resolver for the OpenNIV Project and they resolved .bit domains which are on the spamhaus list. So I got some dispute with my account manager at buyvm until they kicked me out because they don't understand that I'm not the person behind these malicious domains. A few weeks ago I tried to order again and they said I'm not allowed to order. After some tickets later I hat multiple servers with them and really happy now. :)
    Thank you @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • As I run production stuff @ BuyVM my phone was slammed with push notifications, as it's closely monitored. Not too bad, though. Seems like it was all mitigated in ~ 40 minutes:

Germany, Falkenstein (Hetzner):

Bulgaria, Sofia (Telepoint):

USA, Kansas City (Nocix):

• FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2018

MikePT said: will for sure be a client again.

"I've been fran customer since 2012" But "be a client again"

Which is it? :confused:

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Foul said:

MikePT said: will for sure be a client again.

"I've been fran customer since 2012" But "be a client again"

Which is it? :confused:

Right now I do not have an active service there. Had in 2012 and later. I have known Frantech / Francisco since that year I guess, if you want me to rephrase it.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Francisco said:

@deank said:

PMS?

A few other people have taken me up on my earlier offer. Hoping to get some constructive feedback.

Francisco

Is really Aldryc out of the business?

@netomx said:

@Francisco said:

@deank said:

PMS?

Francisco

Is really Aldryc out of the business?

Been out for a good while.

Francisco

• I also had a very bad experience with Aldryc. Back in the days when we were using OpenVZ plans, the system clock drifts crazily and I have to keep opening tickets asking them to calibrate the clock every once a while. The 3rd time I opened the ticket it was rudely closed without any explanation, and some days later I cancelled all the service with them, leaving about 70 bucks pre-paid credit in my account that I expected to waste.

Thankfully Francisco took over those stuff giving me the confidence to move back to them.

Thanked by 1netomx

msg7086 said: Thankfully Francisco took over those stuff giving me the confidence to move back to them.

Glad I could do that.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

desperand said: This is a very long story, maybe since 2014 or like that.

You're right, they were assholes.

Francisco

Ugh, to deal with that must have been insane.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Shared hosting is down since last 30 minutes.

@adxn said:
    Shared hosting is down since last 30 minutes.

Single node.

Cpanel generated a bad httpd.conf and litespeed failed to reload with it.

Cpanel added a deferral system a while back to prevent this from happening but it isn't perfect :(

I was personally out of the house when I got the alert so I couldn't fix it up while away.

Francisco

Thanked by 1adxn