Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ticket Error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ticket Error

MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

I am trying for a couple of days to open a ticket at https://support.lowendtalk.com/open.php but I get the Error 524. Does anybody gets the same problem?

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Working as intended.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol. it is almost getting funny now.

@Nick

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider

Moved it last week off the old cluster, out of my hands now and will leave it for dean or other admins to toy with on the CF side as appears to just be a CF issue at this point.

Happy to make it funny for you as always ant :)

Nick said: Moved it last week off the old cluster, out of my hands now and will leave it for dean or other admins to toy with on the CF side as appears to just be a CF issue at this point.

Happy to make it funny for you as always ant

So, 2019 then, cheers dude!

Thanked by 2FHR [Deleted User]
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider

AnthonySmith said: So, 2019 then, cheers dude!

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

As the help desk hasn't been working for a considerable amount of time now, I'm surprised an alternative method of contacting and requesting a provider tag hasn't been put in place temporarily. Unless this is the case and I haven't heard about it?

• I was expecting an Error 418

UK1Host said: As the help desk hasn't been working for a considerable amount of time now, I'm surprised an alternative method of contacting and requesting a provider tag hasn't been put in place temporarily. Unless this is the case and I haven't heard about it?

Actual footage of the staff that could fix it finding out (about 6 ish weeks ago):

They give CC resellers the tags fast enough. That's all that matters.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@UK1Host said:
    As the help desk hasn't been working for a considerable amount of time now, I'm surprised an alternative method of contacting and requesting a provider tag hasn't been put in place temporarily. Unless this is the case and I haven't heard about it?

I think the help desk is not only for getting provider tag, I want to clarify something about the selling rules.

MivoCloud said: I think the help desk is not only for getting provider tag, I want to clarify something about the selling rules.

Anyway, all jokes aside, there is no one active on the forums that can fix this, Nick has passed the issue on to the people that have the control over it.

I think the sensible thing for now is that people are going to have to just make a post in public or PM an admin/Mod.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith I did that too (PM an admin), on friday.

The only recent PM I received was from Ishaq, asking who my sister was.

• @MivoCloud said:
    I am trying for a couple of days to open a ticket at https://support.lowendtalk.com/open.php but I get the Error 524. Does anybody gets the same problem?

works for me mate

MivoCloud said: @AnthonySmith I did that too (PM an admin), on friday.

ah well.

@deank do it...

• @MivoCloud said:

It will be fixed when IPv6 arrives in the CC datacenters.

• @deank said:
    Working as intended.

this is the best you have said so far.

@AnthonySmith said:
    ah well.

@deank do it...

Nothin' to fix, mate. Working as intended.

@MivoCloud said:

@UK1Host said:

I think the help desk is not only for getting provider tag, I want to clarify something about the selling rules.

Yeah, I'm trying to get hold of the providers tag though, nothing I can do but wait I guess...

• @UK1Host said:

@MivoCloud said:

@UK1Host said:

Yeah, I'm trying to get hold of the providers tag though, nothing I can do but wait I guess...

I only hope your business plan doesn't revolve around LET...

My sanity revolves around LET.

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited November 2018

@UK1Host said:

@MivoCloud said:

@UK1Host said:

Get some servers at ColoCrossing and you will have the tag one hour later.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I'm ready.

$7.

I am not ready.

$7.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited November 2018

They should fix the issue. Just mess up the CAPTCHA so bad that it won't let you pass.

@zafouhar said:

@UK1Host said:

@MivoCloud said:

@UK1Host said:

Lol. Don't worry about my business plans, but I would like to get a special offer out for LET on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but doesn't look like that's going to be possible if I can't request a provider tag soon.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited November 2018

@UK1Host said:

@zafouhar said:

@UK1Host said:

@MivoCloud said:

@UK1Host said:

Lol. Don't worry about my business plans, but I would like to get a special offer out for LET on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but doesn't look like that's going to be possible if I can't request a provider tag soon.

On the upside, nothing prevents you from sharing your special offer with us on BF/CM even without a provider tag (by commenting, not posting an offer thread) as long as you have a functional billing system :)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I've pushed this over to CC again. Someone will take a look tomorrow.

If anyone has been trying to submit a ticket for over a week please PM me with the content of the ticket. I get an insane amount of PMs so if you've already done this and I haven't replied please sent it again with "TICKET" as the first word in the PM.

Thanks

• @trewq said:
    I've pushed this over to CC again. Someone will take a look tomorrow.

If anyone has been trying to submit a ticket for over a week please PM me with the content of the ticket. I get an insane amount of PMs so if you've already done this and I haven't replied please sent it again with "TICKET" as the first word in the PM.

Thanks

it sounds like you push more work over to your employer. I wonder what will they think about their employees?