Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I’ve been away for some time - summarise the last month for me - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I’ve been away for some time - summarise the last month for me

Comments

• eaven you cheat me i still love you !

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:
    eaven you cheat me i still love you !

Ha? Nah don’t believe that

• @jsg said:

So, it's not the end but @WSS who is near?

Isn’t that the same?

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:
    The real answer will blow your minds.

How would you know the second identity of @WSS?

He is not blind.

Welp, it turns out that he was told by @WSS himself, so no go.

I dunno, it is very, very obvious.

Or is it?

I see.

Maybe if i truly believe in @WSS long enough, eventually i'll see his presence?

Maybe then, once again, life won't be so bleak...

I wonder, is he even more elusive and mysterious than Santa Claus?

I hope that one day the return of @WSS shall take place during the second coming of @WSS and he'll be allowed to post again unrestricted and under his real identity - @WSS.

• Nekki said: Also, how are you still a mod?

I don't know

AuroraZ said: He flew under the radar.

I brought it up

• I missed about a year or so— update please?

• The avatar is a dead giveaway. I'm surprised nobody picked up on it sooner.

• I blinked.
    Updates, please!

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2018

@deank said:
    Believe or not, I am not on any meds.

That warm fuzzy feeling i get and the odd smell, is the mental fabric burning.

I wonder how it all stands together even to this day, but it does.

Not sure what this cracking and screeching sound is though...

• @AnthonySmith just tell me already, I can't resist mysteries!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Harzem said:
    @AnthonySmith just tell me already, I can't resist mysteries!

It is/was an account shared by the CC staff.

• @AnthonySmith said:

@Harzem said:

This is the most concrete lead that you've given us yet. I guess that this would explain why it was surprising for you (staff) to discover that @WSS was using this account. What I don't really understand is how he got hold of such an account ...

Anyway, this conclusively rules out both @CyberMonday and @deank (especially the latter wasn't a serious candidate) ...

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

AnthonySmith said: It is/was an account shared by the CC staff.

@nick ? I place my 1 dollar bet on him

angstrom said: @deank (especially the latter wasn't a serious candidate)

after so much hard work , do not call him serious haha

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2018

@hostdare said: AnthonySmith said: It is/was an account shared by the CC staff.

@nick ? I place my 1 dollar bet on him

The problem is that ordinary LET participants like you and me don't have a list of all the past and present CC accounts.

I doubt that it's @Nick.

Still don't understand how @WSS got hold of such an account.

edited November 2018

@hostdare said: angstrom said: @deank (especially the latter wasn't a serious candidate)

after so much hard work , do not call him serious haha

But I said that he wasn't a serious candidate for @WSS! (Though some may have thought that he was.)

• @angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@Harzem said:

This is the most concrete lead that you've given us yet. I guess that this would explain why it was surprising for you (staff) to discover that @WSS was using this account. What I don't really understand is how he got hold of such an account ...

Anyway, this conclusively rules out both @CyberMonday and @deank (especially the latter wasn't a serious candidate) ...

Now i am confused.

I thought that @CyberMonday could be @WSS...

edited November 2018

@Janevski said:

@angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@Harzem said:

Now i am confused.

@CyberMonday was a much more probable candidate than @deank, but I personally was doubtful ... it also wouldn't have explained the "surprise effect" that the LET staff experienced when they discovered the second identity of @WSS, so it's much more plausible that the second identity is CC-related somehow ...

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2018

@angstrom said:

@Janevski said:

@angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@Harzem said:

Now i am confused.

@CyberMonday was a much more probable candidate than @deank, but I personally was doubtful ... it also wouldn't have explained the "surprise effect" that the LET staff experienced when they discovered the second identity of @WSS, so it's much more plausible that the second identity is CC-related somehow ...

We must see the evidence...

All i've got this far is:

Username @WSS Joined November 2016
    Username @CyberMonday Joined November 2017

And this World War II photo of the battle of Los Angeles:

• @Janevski said: We must see the evidence...

All i've got this far is: [...]

Unfortunately, that alone doesn't help much.

Thanked by 1Janevski

I believe it was mostly Chris that used the account.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I believe it was mostly Chris that used the account.

Well, it can't realistically be @CVPS_Chris, so it must be some other account.

Still don't understand how @WSS was/is able to use it.

(The idea that Chris Fabozzi = @WSS is too far-fetched to be even remotely plausible.)

• @AnthonySmith I have a far-fetched hunch.

Does the account in question has 6 discussions visible by me, and 13 in total (probably deleted or hidden to staff categories)?

angstrom said: The idea that Chris Fabozzi = @WSS is too far-fetched to be even remotely plausible.

I warned you that this is not a rock you want to uncover and that some things are best left alone, how do you all feel about your free WSS campaigns now?

Harzem said: Does the account in question has 6 discussions visible by me, and 13 in total (probably deleted or hidden to staff categories)?

I read that 3 times, I just don't understand the question.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

That's the problem. You read 2 too many times. Just read it once and believe what your gut tells you.

Harzem's post is encoded. It's saying, Friday, the 13rd: The end is nigh.

• (here's another clue for you all ... the walrus was Paul)

• @AnthonySmith said: angstrom said: The idea that Chris Fabozzi = @WSS is too far-fetched to be even remotely plausible.

I warned you that this is not a rock you want to uncover and that some things are best left alone, how do you all feel about your free WSS campaigns now?

I'm actually fine with leaving the matter alone, :smile: but if I may say so, you didn't really help the situation by saying that it was "so obvious" what/who his second identity was, etc.

Anyway, just for the record, I've never once engaged in any talk about "freeing WSS", which I frankly have never understood (self-banishment isn't equivalent to being locked up).

Yeah sorry, I was answering your comment but not really directing the answer at you, more the global community.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • AnthonySmith said: I warned you that this is not a rock you want to uncover and that some things are best left alone, how do you all feel about your free WSS campaigns now?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

FREE AnthonySmith