Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSCMS.io ? anyone? (their UI/UX seems cool though) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSCMS.io ? anyone? (their UI/UX seems cool though)

2»

Comments

• WSCMS 1.5 Version Released.

For detailed information;
    https://docs.wscms.io/en/kb/v1-5

• @lonea said:
    @Sitemio ok first thing first....

change the name to something else. nobody is going to order a scrambled word of whmcs...

you have the worst branding as of this moment

^^^ This !!

Seeing the name in the thread title, my first take was this is about a CMS - Content Managenent System 🤔

Confusingly similar to WHMCS? Definitely yes! Then again, WHMCS is a horrible naming idea, too, no matter what it stands for. It's your funeral, stick to your branding or find a better name, either way you'll find this niche much harder to cut into than you seem to realize.

Disclaimer: I have no bias, in fact I am way much more open minded than you will find most American and European providers when they hear the product is Turkish made. I don't care. But Turkish, Indian or American made, were I starting a hosting business, I would go straight for WHMCS or Blesta, most likely the first of these two, the industry standard.