Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSCMS.io ? anyone? (their UI/UX seems cool though)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSCMS.io ? anyone? (their UI/UX seems cool though)

BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

https://wscms.io

Saw this in the footer of another website here. Has anyone tried it WSCMS?

Their interface seems to be cool though.

Demo: http://demo.wscms.io/
Customer Panel: http://demo.wscms.io/sign-in ([email protected] & demo)
Admin Panel: http://demo.wscms.io/admin/login ([email protected] & demo)

Their monthly license is $20.27 & lifetime license is $484.82 (I'll hoard some and maybe sell later when they'll stop to offer lifetime license like WHCMS)

Looks promising to me and they do seem to have put a lot of work into the script I assume.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2018

Now that I tried their demos... Client UI looks very, very similar to WHMCS. They're definitely targeting WHMCS based companies. They still have lots to do in terms of integrations. Their demo design doesn't impress me tbh. Looks like a ripoff. They'd better do it different than WHMCS.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • jhjh Member

MikePT said: Now that I tried their demos... Client UI looks very, very similar to WHMCS. They're definitely targeting WHMCS based companies. They still have lots to do in terms of integrations. Their demo design doesn't impress me tbh. Looks like a ripoff. They'd better do it different than WHMCS.

This. And it's full of spelling/grammar errors.

Thanked by 3MikePT ariq01 MrPsycho
  • nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited October 2018

Same. It seems like a WHMCS-cloned version (not full features).

• It's nice. But for $20 a month, I will choose WHMCS over this.

• With this at the footer they look like cheap India code fabric crap:

Web Hosting + Server + Domain Name Registration Services / Software + Script Services / International Bulk SMS Services / Social Media Services / SEO + SERP Services ... and so on ... For companies and individuals providing solutions, - (customer management / control), (accounting), (sales management and control) is a unique automation system that carries out many operations

Usually this type of software are ditched within 2 - 3 years. Do not even consider this software if you are serious about hosting business.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:
    With this at the footer they look like cheap India code fabric crap:

Dunno what's your take/hate with Indians but this time you're wrong Mr. Sherlock.

They are Turkey based: https://www.sitemio.com (as mentioned on https://wscms.io/en/about)

You should come up with a better hostile comment next time ;)

Thanked by 3xaoc Sitemio Nomad
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Looks interesting but at $20 /month, and $484 owned, they are really at a very similar price point to WHMCS. I don't see why anyone would switch to them other than because they absolutely HATE WHMCS.

New hosting companies likely will go for more establish solutions too.

Good luck to them though.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

They seem to be doing well with what they have so far. Not a bad idea for WHMCS to have a bit of real competition some day. As long as they continue to develop and integrate, it could be a good solution some day, in my opinion.

Licensing seems a little bit steep for what it is right now though...

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • Your English is, ironically, too poor for you to point fingers at others.
    And your attitude is poorer too.
    Piece of advice: Get rid of generalisations.

@LTniger said:

Web Hosting + Server + Domain Name Registration Services / Software + Script Services / International Bulk SMS Services / Social Media Services / SEO + SERP Services ... and so on ... For companies and individuals providing solutions, - (customer management / control), (accounting), (sales management and control) is a unique automation system that carries out many operations

Usually this type of software are ditched within 2 - 3 years. Do not even consider this software if you are serious about hosting business.

Thanked by 3BlaZe Sitemio coreflux
  • @Laxmin said:
    Your English is, ironically, too poor for you to point fingers at others.
    And your attitude is poorer too.
    Piece of advice: Get rid of generalisations.

@LTniger said:

You are both fucking retarded.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2018

If you sell stuff, sure you do care about the UI, but you should more care about the security instead.
    You may have a shiny flat fancy UI but that does not help you, if the shit is easy to fuck with.

edit: TLS configuration looks decent: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=wscms.io

The first thing you should check, a lot of providers fail on that easy task.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • desperanddesperand Member
    edited October 2018

BlaZe said: Their interface seems to be cool though.

Absolutely not.
    White transparent buttons on a light background which make the whole button underseen.
    Super big widgets/panels which never should be so big and waste a lot of space for really useless information.

Nvm. They trying just to copy-paste. Nothing original, or where they thought on.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

It looks like a nice panel. Different alternatives are very good in terms of competition.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Do not invest any money in this, doesn't seem that nice afterall. The design looks like a rip-off aswell. Also i don't think you will be able to sell the lifetime licenses more expensive a few years laters ifyou buy them now. Hope this one even survives afterall and is not left in dust.

• @UK1Host said:
    They seem to be doing well with what they have so far. Not a bad idea for WHMCS to have a bit of real competition some day. As long as they continue to develop and integrate, it could be a good solution some day, in my opinion.

Licensing seems a little bit steep for what it is right now though...

Blesta is an option though

Thanked by 1qba82
  • It's looks pricey for almost no-name company with cloned popular software. Hmm.
    I want to try it for free for a few month, if creators around please contact with me.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • interesting...it's a startup so few integration

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

Looks different, they seem to have the bare minimum integrations already. As others have said, don't know what would steer someone towards this over WHMCS.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • vkusno said: It's looks pricey for almost no-name company with cloned popular software. Hmm.

I want to try it for free for a few month, if creators around please contact with me.

I am not the creator but they claim you can try one week for free without any CC information through this link

https://www.sitemio.com/tr/trial-license/92

Thanked by 2vkusno Sitemio
  • @jh said:

MikePT said: Now that I tried their demos... Client UI looks very, very similar to WHMCS. They're definitely targeting WHMCS based companies. They still have lots to do in terms of integrations. Their demo design doesn't impress me tbh. Looks like a ripoff. They'd better do it different than WHMCS.

The fact that some features are similar does not mean that they are cloned. Wscms is better than Whmcs on many issues. Cloning is to copy something. Wscms was created from zero with all.

With advanced language management, you can easily change any text you want to edit. See http://prntscr.com/lhplvw

@nhocconan said:

As I mentioned above. There is no cloning. Wscms is completely from scratch and is prepared to be the best. You'll notice when you use it.

@yokowasis said:
    It's nice. But for $20 a month, I will choose WHMCS over this.

There is no limitation at Wscms. It is also user friendly and its functionality is unique. Just like artificial intelligence.

I think you should think about it again.

@LTniger said:

We're sorry that we've adopted this view. We are trying to explain that Wscms supports many categories and sectors.

Our company is located in Turkey and has 5 years history. The activities of our company are software only and we are very successful in this regard. And we have no idea of going anywhere.

@randvegeta said:
    Looks interesting but at $20 /month, and $484 owned, they are really at a very similar price point to WHMCS. I don't see why anyone would switch to them other than because they absolutely HATE WHMCS.

Thank you for your interest. There are no limitations in Wscms, and it is superior to other automations in many areas.

We are organizing campaigns on license fees. Currently there is a 30% discount campaign. Please follow us.

@desperand said:

Absolutely not.
    White transparent buttons on a light background which make the whole button underseen.
    Super big widgets/panels which never should be so big and waste a lot of space for really useless information.

Nvm. They trying just to copy-paste. Nothing original, or where they thought on.

We're sorry you think that. We never copy anything. Wscms is designed from scratch. It's not copied from anywhere. It's just your thoughts.

@Hostigger said:

It looks like a nice panel. Different alternatives are very good in terms of competition.

We thank you. We're working to be best.

@armandorg said:
    Do not invest any money in this, doesn't seem that nice afterall. The design looks like a rip-off aswell. Also i don't think you will be able to sell the lifetime licenses more expensive a few years laters ifyou buy them now. Hope this one even survives afterall and is not left in dust.

Wscms is an automation system. It is not a theme or design. Please remember this. Our goal is not to have an extra quest for the theme. Also full open source theme files. You can edit any way or integrate a different theme.

In addition, Wscms has the OnlyPanel property. In this way, you can add links to your existing site and use it as a panel.

@vkusno said:
    It's looks pricey for almost no-name company with cloned popular software. Hmm.

Please read the above posts about pseudo-cloning.

If you create a trial license through the link below, we'll give you 1 month of use. Please indicate that you have reached us via Lowendtalk.

Https://www.sitemio.com/en/trial-license/92

@chiccorosso said:
    interesting...it's a startup so few integration

Thank you for your interest. In version 1.4 we have developed a lot of integration. Please review >> https://wscms.io/en/entegration

We are ready to send answers to your questions, comments and suggestions on any subject.

THANKS.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@Sitemio said:

Calm and professional response. First stage in let passed successfully.

@armandorg said:

Wscms is an automation system. It is not a theme or design.

Do not underestimate UI.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • @Sitemio said:

@jh said:

The fact that some features are similar does not mean that they are cloned. Wscms is better than Whmcs on many issues. Cloning is to copy something. Wscms was created from zero with all.

With advanced language management, you can easily change any text you want to edit. See http://prntscr.com/lhplvw

@nhocconan said:

As I mentioned above. There is no cloning. Wscms is completely from scratch and is prepared to be the best. You'll notice when you use it.

@yokowasis said:
    It's nice. But for $20 a month, I will choose WHMCS over this.

There is no limitation at Wscms. It is also user friendly and its functionality is unique. Just like artificial intelligence.

I think you should think about it again.

@LTniger said:

We're sorry that we've adopted this view. We are trying to explain that Wscms supports many categories and sectors.

Our company is located in Turkey and has 5 years history. The activities of our company are software only and we are very successful in this regard. And we have no idea of going anywhere.

@randvegeta said:

Thank you for your interest. There are no limitations in Wscms, and it is superior to other automations in many areas.

We are organizing campaigns on license fees. Currently there is a 30% discount campaign. Please follow us.

@desperand said:

Absolutely not.

We're sorry you think that. We never copy anything. Wscms is designed from scratch. It's not copied from anywhere. It's just your thoughts.

@Hostigger said:

We thank you. We're working to be best.

@armandorg said:

Wscms is an automation system. It is not a theme or design. Please remember this. Our goal is not to have an extra quest for the theme. Also full open source theme files. You can edit any way or integrate a different theme.

In addition, Wscms has the OnlyPanel property. In this way, you can add links to your existing site and use it as a panel.

@vkusno said:
    It's looks pricey for almost no-name company with cloned popular software. Hmm.

Please read the above posts about pseudo-cloning.

If you create a trial license through the link below, we'll give you 1 month of use. Please indicate that you have reached us via Lowendtalk.

Https://www.sitemio.com/en/trial-license/92

@chiccorosso said:
    interesting...it's a startup so few integration

Thank you for your interest. In version 1.4 we have developed a lot of integration. Please review >> https://wscms.io/en/entegration

We are ready to send answers to your questions, comments and suggestions on any subject.

THANKS.

Perhaps you should tell us exactly what kind of superiority you have over whmcs that justified the same price tag.

Most of us just need simple automation, and blesta can do it nicely with wayyyy cheaper. Also to some extend , boxbilling for free.

• @armandorg said:

@Sitemio said:

@armandorg said:

Do not underestimate UI.

This is totally right. I myself despise the horrendous UI of boxbilling, enough to make created whmcs theme for it, and my customer love it.

Most customer doesn't really care what happened under the hood. All they need is a working system and a good UI / experience.

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

@Sitemio ok first thing first....

change the name to something else. nobody is going to order a scrambled word of whmcs...

you have the worst branding as of this moment

Thanked by 2eol aglodek
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@lonea said:

change the name to something else. nobody is going to order a scrambled word of whmcs...

I agree, any name that resembles WHMCS, will always make think about cloning.

• CrossBoxCrossBox Member, Patron Provider

I checked out both client and admin areas, and to me, both look like templates built on top of WHMCS codebase (with some modifications) and with rewritten URLs (hiding the .php extension).

• @armandorg said:

@Sitemio said:

@armandorg said:

Do not underestimate UI.

Of course we don't underestimate. UI and UX are important issues we focus on. But we should emphasize that WSCMS is not a theme.

Thanks.

yokowasis said: Perhaps you should tell us exactly what kind of superiority you have over whmcs that justified the same price tag.

Most of us just need simple automation, and blesta can do it nicely with wayyyy cheaper. Also to some extend , boxbilling for free.

We recommend that you experience the system from start to end so you can fully understand its features. It will offer you a very good experience. Make sure of that.

The use of Wscms is quite simple. It's a smart software that understands you. It will offer you very much more than the license fee you pay.

yokowasis said: This is totally right. I myself despise the horrendous UI of boxbilling, enough to make created whmcs theme for it, and my customer love it.

Most customer doesn't really care what happened under the hood. All they need is a working system and a good UI / experience.

@lonea said:

I respect your opinions and opinions, but I disagree. The letter harmonization is different from each other. There may be a slight resemblance. But it will be solved in time. The meaning of the word requires this abbreviation.

Also, Whmcs is limited to hosting management only and is quite difficult to manage. You can witness this on forum sites with thousands of questions and issue titles created by whmcs users.

Wscms embraces all sectors related to the information services. Wscms can easily list and sell any digital products or services. In a very easy way.

georgedatacenter said: I agree, any name that resembles WHMCS, will always make think about cloning.

Please read my above message.

@CrossBox said:
    I checked out both client and admin areas, and to me, both look like templates built on top of WHMCS codebase (with some modifications) and with rewritten URLs (hiding the .php extension).

Are you sure about this? You could be confusing it with a different system:)

We offer a trial version to examine and test all source code and structure. You can personally witness that there are no similar codes.

Just click here for the trial version. https://www.sitemio.com/en/trial-license/92

We know, habits are not easy to abandon. Please get rid of your prejudices.

THANKS.

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

I'll just call this anecdotal evidence.

Just look at the second comment in this thread. If there is one person that have that thought, there will be more.

But yea, whatever float your boat. Hope you don't end up like WHSuite.

Sitemio said:>Also, Whmcs is limited to hosting management only and is quite difficult to manage. You can witness this on forum sites with thousands of questions and issue titles created by whmcs users.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • I also agree that market entry pricing could be a little more competitive compared to number 1 competitor. Good luck with your venture.

Thanked by 1Sitemio