Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

web hosting for 2 days? free? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

web hosting for 2 days? free?

2»

Comments

• @sdglhm said:
    I've used MailTrap for such testing and it worked far better than trying with real servers for testing.

+1 for mailtrap

• adroitssd said: Sorry for your confusion, but I didn't say DC charged us. No point to move!

So, what did you say? Because like @MikePT, I also read your lines and thought you claim that a blacklisted ip will cost the provider $150-$200. So, clarify this: Who will charge a provider like you for a blacklisted address?
    If you don't have the ability to stand for your words, don't write them. And, when somebody notice this, don't try to deny it when it is clearly written...

Thanked by 2FHR armandorg
  • Title asks for free web hosting (easy to find since the Geocities era) but OP actually wants free hosting for an email bot (much harder to arrange, because of obvious abuse potential).

• @jvnadr said:

adroitssd said: Sorry for your confusion, but I didn't say DC charged us. No point to move!

So, what did you say? Because like @MikePT, I also read your lines and thought you claim that a blacklisted ip will cost the provider $150-$200. So, clarify this: Who will charge a provider like you for a blacklisted address?
    If you don't have the ability to stand for your words, don't write them. And, when somebody notice this, don't try to deny it when it is clearly written...

Where I've written dc charged us $150-200? My words described that a provider can be at risk of $150-200 as many DC charges like that for RBL. Personal, attack is no good!

• .> @MikePT said:

@adroitssd said:
    I think none of the paid host providers will offer this. Due to the nature of this script may blacklist IP and get a penalty of $150-$200 from datacenter just for this free offering.

Wut. Penalty of $150-200 USD for a blacklisted IP...? Wut? You should move to another Datacenter. Spam is no good but RBLs happen every day. If your DC is charging you that for a blacklisted IP then you really need to move.

Believe it or not, some hosts charge even more than $200.

Thanked by 1adroitssd
  • @doghouch said:
    .> @MikePT said:

@adroitssd said:
    I think none of the paid host providers will offer this. Due to the nature of this script may blacklist IP and get a penalty of $150-$200 from datacenter just for this free offering.

Wut. Penalty of $150-200 USD for a blacklisted IP...? Wut? You should move to another Datacenter. Spam is no good but RBLs happen every day. If your DC is charging you that for a blacklisted IP then you really need to move.

Exactly! What I'm trying to say you proved it. Most of the USA based reputed DC charged like that, but it doesn't mean our DC charged that amount because we follow zero tolerance against Spam ultimately RBL. As earlier stated, no point to move!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2018

@doghouch said:
    .> @MikePT said:

@adroitssd said:

I dont think any serious customer would be billed that for having someone rbl one of his ips. Spam is common, it happens. What if the DC charges you and you bill your customer which then doesnt pay anything because his vps costs 5 USD per month?

CC nowadays fight spam but they arent actually a good example. The part that reads 1 USD per email sent is hilarious. Customer of yours sends 100k spam emails that go unnoticed until the rbl appears and they bill you 100k USD. Lets be real. They would not. Such policy serves to scare some potential scammers away. Its not even right to do that. We arent talking of a whole /22 but a /32.

• The best part is that after the IP space is burned, CC continues to lease it like it ain't no thing.

• Hudson Valley Host: Offering Premium Fines since Forever.

• Yura said: Hudson Valley Host: Offering Premium Fines since Forever.

10Gbit unmetered.

• I'm sure any provider can give you this after you input a verified credit card of yours.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Googi host..cheers