Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dearest All, Is there a list of sites similar to Vultr, Digital Ocean, Hetzner, etc.? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dearest All, Is there a list of sites similar to Vultr, Digital Ocean, Hetzner, etc.?

2»

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited October 2018

@Harambe said:

I'm thinking it's @WSS's inverse personality. But I've been thinking everyone is WSS since @AnthonySmith said he's still around under another identity. Strong suspicion it's @CyberMonday as well.

For what it's worth, I don't think that @deank is @WSS. @deank is in Canada (he seems to be Canadian), whereas @WSS was living somewhere in rural California (and he was also very American).

As for @CyberMonday, I tend to doubt it: @CyberMonday appeared around last BF (as a counterpoint to @BlackFriday, who has disappeared) when @WSS was still very active. I don't think that @WSS needed an alter ego at that point.

My sense is that @WSS may be lurking on LET under another identity but that he's not posting (or he posts very rarely).

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@angstrom said:

I think we need a dedicated thread. It will be like a giant game of Clue.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @Harambe said:

@angstrom said:

I think we need a dedicated thread. It will be like a giant game of Clue.

Yes. I need this. I will forever have doubts in my life if we don’t discover where @WSS is hiding.

WE KNOW YOU CAN’T ESCAPE US @WSS

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Some rocks are best left unturned... you do not want to know who @WSS is, you have been warned.

Thanked by 2angstrom MasonR
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Some rocks are best left unturned... you do not want to know who @WSS is, you have been warned.

Oh yes I do. I’ve had my own share of ‘I need to get out of this place’ moments to then come back, because I couldn’t resist.

Almost 7 years...

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Lowend X-file.

• @AnthonySmith We need to know

• @AnthonySmith said:

Sounds like something from a horror film ... :wink:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Truth is like salt. Too much, it will harm you. None, it will kill you.

Just ... enjoy what you know.

• @deank said:
    Truth is like salt. Too much, it will harm you. None, it will kill you.

Just ... enjoy what you know.

NO. This is a matter of National LowEnd Security!