Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HiFormance shit - Can lowendtalk admin step in? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HiFormance shit - Can lowendtalk admin step in?

13»

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2018

I guess Biloh is not anymore the real boss in CC. Deluxe are the owners and Chris Fabozzi took the leader chair in there, I think...

• Anyway, this is Biloh's FB page https://www.facebook.com/colo.crossing.7 , this is his twitter page https://twitter.com/jbiloh?lang=en and this is his linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/in/jon-biloh-4b32598 .

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited October 2018

are these so called CEO, Sales Managers cheat their way to the top or they really have knowledge?

Con artists are also very good at these tricks.

• @OmgpleaseRead said:
    biloh runs colocrossing . He is a human (we think)

Are you positive? There could be some involvement in extra terrestrial life at colocrossing.

• Time's up. Been many years and Colocrossing does not give a fuck.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited October 2018

Have they responded at all? If they are a part of Colocrossing, maybe @Nick can help

• Their support is still active. I found out my VM went offline yesterday and I opened a ticket. They replied within a day, asked me if they could migrate my VM to another machine.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Is @HiFormance even aware of this post ? Nobody tagged them

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

What'd be the point? The dude has got nothing to fear.

A ban? Nah, he has anti-ban potion.

• @HostEONS said:

I (for one) wasn't aware that they were on LET.

I suspect that the OP's problem was accidental and not a sign that @HiFormance really intended to cheat him, but who knows for sure ... again, the OP couldn't be bothered to open a ticket.

• @angstrom said:
    I suspect that the OP's problem was accidental and not a sign that @HiFormance really intended to cheat him, but who knows for sure ... again, the OP couldn't be bothered to open a ticket.

I also think he did not open any ticket to sort things out... maybe @Chuck acted like Chucky the doll.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2018

What ticket? LET is the support desk and I mean this literally. This is CC's board after all.

And we are all volunteer support tech level 1 staffs which makes me wonder why I haven't been fired yet.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:

@HostEONS said:

I (for one) wasn't aware that they were on LET.

Yeah looks like no ticket was opened, may be he filed a PayPal dispute first or something and now WHMCS automates PayPal disputes and automatically marks the invoice as paid and ultimately the services get terminated

@Chuck better submit a ticket first and ask them what's going on

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2018

@deank said:

And we are all volunteer support tech level 1 staffs which makes me wonder why I haven't been fired yet.

The end of your employment is nigh.

Thanked by 1eol
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@HostEONS said:

Yeah, I mean, most hosts don't notice when their billing panel is down for weeks and there's hundreds, maybe thousands, of chargebacks.

Francisco

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Francisco said:

@HostEONS said:

Yeah, I mean, most hosts don't notice when their billing panel is down for weeks and there's hundreds, maybe thousands, of chargebacks.

Francisco

Of course not.

• Did I missing something? Why did @Francisco bump this up?
    BTW. I would have totally gone for 3 years if they doubled everything. Luckily they were in the state of double one resource when I was looking at them. It's funny how they have disappeared from the let site or am I blind at this hour of day?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@smile said:
    Did I missing something? Why did @Francisco bump this up?
    BTW. I would have totally gone for 3 years if they doubled everything. Luckily they were in the state of double one resource when I was looking at them. It's funny how they have disappeared from the let site or am I blind at this hour of day?

Honest to god I didn't even notice the dates, I thought it was running along side the pinned HIF thread. Sorry to the mods.

The admins of both sites have gone out of their way to delete any mention of them on LEB. LET is probably similar in spots. If anyone needed proof that CC was directly involved in that brand, you have it.

Francisco

Thanked by 3eol Daniel15 Chuck
  • eoleol Member

@Francisco said:

@smile said:

Honest to god I didn't even notice the dates, I thought it was running along side the pinned HIF thread. Sorry to the mods.

The admins of both sites have gone out of their way to delete any mention of them on LEB. LET is probably similar in spots. If anyone needed proof that CC was directly involved in that brand, you have it.

Francisco

Yeah.
    They deleted everything on LEB.
    Google cache or archive.org doesn't forget that easy though.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited January 2019

@Francisco said:

@smile said:

Francisco

Now I’m worried that the admins would go out of their way to remove ME!!?

If Anyone wants the proof that I did exist on lowendtalk, let me know.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Chuck said:

LOL.
    No worries.

• @Chuck said:

@Francisco said:

@smile said:

Francisco

If Anyone wants the proof that I did exist on lowendtalk, let me know.

One could hope. J/k

• So many scams on LEB and they are starting to happen on LET too. Is 2019 going to be the year of scamming?

• @dahartigan said:
    So many scams on LEB and they are starting to happen on LET too. Is 2019 going to be the year of scamming?

perhaps i will write spring scam host 2019 guide.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • @maldovia said:

@dahartigan said:
    So many scams on LEB and they are starting to happen on LET too. Is 2019 going to be the year of scamming?

perhaps i will write spring scam host 2019 guide.

Lol. "Premium Scams for Dummies - LET edition 2019"

Thanked by 1eol
  • AnthonySmith said: Yeah maybe, but you know if 8 out of 10 apples make you shit your pants, I think its fair to say it is best not to eat apples.

Or not wear pants.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@sleddog said:

AnthonySmith said: Yeah maybe, but you know if 8 out of 10 apples make you shit your pants, I think its fair to say it is best not to eat apples.

Or not wear pants.

haha, I think it is 9 out of 10 apples now :)

Thanked by 1sleddog
  • maldovia said: perhaps i will write spring scam host 2019 guide.

Make it a monthly subscription that requires three years of payment upfront.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Daniel15 said:

maldovia said: perhaps i will write spring scam host 2019 guide.

Make it a monthly subscription that requires three years of payment upfront.

Add a recurring discount and you're all set.