Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DevCapsule deadpooling - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DevCapsule deadpooling

2»

Comments

• AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR
    edited January 2019

Clouvider said: You’re looking for BGP but can’t spot an obvious offer from @Jack?

No I wasn't looking for BGP. I was looking for easy service. You read it wrong. Jack recommended his service - great then, I will look on it.

And c'mon, the word "Hey" is not even equal to "We also offer BGP subject to conditions at one of dozen pages on the web site", so it is not SO obvious offer.

• @Alaxona said:

Clouvider said: You’re looking for BGP but can’t spot an obvious offer from @Jack?

No I wasn't looking for BGP. I was looking for easy service. You read it wrong. Jack recommended his service - great then, I will look on it.

And c'mon, the word "Hey" is not even equal to "We also offer BGP subject to conditions at one of dozen pages on the web site", so it is not SO obvious offer.

There is also https://bgp.services which is a list of providers offering BGP, along with their requirements and fees.

Thanked by 2Rhys Alaxona