Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vpn on vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vpn on vps

2»

Comments

• You should check your vpn configuration file. And check also the requirements of the vpn you installed. I think you can find a solution then.

• @Hukin said:
    He's victim by his old babysitter :smiley:

You're a victim of mental retardation. > @Tumbleguy1 said:

VPN is the answer as ... The least possibility of low transfer rate is your ISP..

VPS to local machine transfer is not that fast at all I saw many times.

Buona fortuna

I changed my internet provider from max 1 Mbps now I get 30mbps+. Interesting

• @HostEONS said:

@Daverno said:
    Any ideas why I'm not getting more than 1mbps internet speed via VPN pptp protocol?
    I don't see any load issues or network issues speeds of vps or my internet and neither pachet losses or routing issues when tracerouting and mtr.

First try to download something directly from your VPS to your home system and see how much speed are you getting ?

May be it's just slow network/routing between your PC and VPS

Also try some other type of VPN like OpenVPN or L2TP as it's possible that your ISP is throttling PPTP

Well with other protocols I had the same low speeds.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Did you tried download something directly from your VPS to your home system like via FTP or HTTP without VPN ?

• Daverno said: Daverno

If you still slow farting try to clean your hole kid )

• @Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

@shallownorthdakota said:
    People still use PPTP? Why?

Easy to set up? Privacy not a concern?

Easy to setup, privacy not a really big concern as I just wanna avoid public places risks and my phone has integration with it, so no additional software.

You know that this isn't making any sense, do you?

• @pborger said:

@Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

Easy to setup, privacy not a really big concern as I just wanna avoid public places risks and my phone has integration with it, so no additional software.

It does and seems you got banned lol

• @Hukin said:

Daverno said: Daverno

If you still slow farting try to clean your hole kid )

Maybe you're next for the ban?

• @Daverno said:

@pborger said:

@Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

"Public places risks"... Privacy not a big concern... making sense... yeah right...

• Daverno said: Maybe you're next for the ban?

Excusez moi you need to ban by interpol or some guys with baseball bits I guess kid

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@pborger said:

@Daverno said:

@pborger said:

@Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

"Public places risks"... Privacy not a big concern... making sense... yeah right...

Pptp does provide encryption but it isn't that strong, I also don't spend that much time in public places commented that the encryption to have enough time to be broken.

• @Hukin said:

Daverno said: Maybe you're next for the ban?

Excusez moi you need to ban by interpol or some guys with baseball bits I guess kid

No no you banned by fsb

• Daverno said: Daverno

You prefer sbu undergrounds, I know )

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:

Daverno said: Daverno

You prefer sbu undergrounds, I know )

Nah mossad. I also request this topic to be closed to avoid continuous drama.

This discussion has been closed.