Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge to hosts: Extreme Low End box for $1 to $5/yr. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Challenge to hosts: Extreme Low End box for $1 to $5/yr.

13»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@CyberMonday said:
    @mikho Give me your entire stock of all locations for $0.10/ea?

• @CyberMonday said:
    @mikho Give me your entire stock of all locations for $0.10/ea?

Bankrupt Friday isn't for 49 days.

Thanked by 1CyberMonday
  • @Clouvider said:

@Florence said:

@Clouvider said:
    Why not just say you're looking for a free server?

No, not really, but it wouldn't turn it down. :blush: Bought 3 servers in the last week. So it's not about about the money, just to see what a host could offer us.

It seems difficult to get a real old school lowendbox... like 64MB/500MB/600-1000Mhz, like it was 10+ years ago...

Because you don’t understand why they were offered in the first place. These boxes were on offer subsidised to get as many IP addressed as possible. Now that you can’t justify and get more, as there is none left, there is no more subsidised offers. Simple as that...

Or maybe it doesn't really matter anymore how much resources the customer uses. Sure, you can sell 64MB for 50c a year in a 100-year plan/contract, but it's too much of a hassle. With arubacloud offering a 1€ 1GB server and scaleway offering a 2€ 1GB server with unmetered bandwidth(!), it makes little sense to buy or sell anything with less resources in my humble opinion.

• @mikho said:
    Don’t know. I have 1-2 more locations that I hope to roll out before black friday.

Thanks bro
    Let me know if you restock those offers