Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I do not want in a foreign country is people spit tank - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I do not want in a foreign country is people spit tank

2»

Comments

• You shouldn't get upset because someone ridiculed you, but rather you should make it your target to prove them wrong. Being of a similar age as you, I've been subject to this kind of ridicule before, multiple times, but I never let that bring down my enthusiasm and never let it stop me from doing what I was doing.
    From what I've understood, people here are rather different. As long as you act maturely and don't make a fool of yourself, they do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, location, etc. They are rather accepting of it. But you really do lack maturity, and its not something that will come in a day or two. I guess you should get some adult to help you with your offer/business.

• @qzjqjh said:
    我并不希望在国外也被人吐槽
    I do not want in a foreign country is people spit tank

虽然我是一名初中生 但并不代表我没有实力,虽然我的英文不是很好但是并不代表我没有技术,虽然在hostloc我老是被人吐槽,但是我相信我依然可以做到最好的自己,虽然人们总是否定我,但是我依旧是自己心目中最棒的。做自己的事情并且努力做到最好是我的人生格言。我不希望被人否定被人忽视,哪怕是在国外,你不购买我推荐的产品我可以理解,但是我不希望被全盘否定认为我是一个失败的人。

Although I was a junior high school students. But it does not mean that I did not have the strength, although my English is not very good but does not represent me not technology, although in the hostloc I will always be here, but I believe that I can still do their best, although people always disagree with me, but I still is the best in your mind the. Do your own things and try to do the best is the motto of my life. I don't want to be negative ignored, even in a foreign country, you don't buy me to recommend a product I can understand, but I don't want to be totally denied to think I was a loser.

You will get more respected by studying hard and pass the exams you failed than selling these bloody VPSs.

• 怎么是你? How are you?

• @8QE said:
    怎么是你? How are you?

why not use PM. instead bump old thread