Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I do not want in a foreign country is people spit tank
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

我并不希望在国外也被人吐槽

虽然我是一名初中生 但并不代表我没有实力,虽然我的英文不是很好但是并不代表我没有技术,虽然在hostloc我老是被人吐槽,但是我相信我依然可以做到最好的自己,虽然人们总是否定我,但是我依旧是自己心目中最棒的。做自己的事情并且努力做到最好是我的人生格言。我不希望被人否定被人忽视,哪怕是在国外,你不购买我推荐的产品我可以理解,但是我不希望被全盘否定认为我是一个失败的人。

Although I was a junior high school students. But it does not mean that I did not have the strength, although my English is not very good but does not represent me not technology, although in the hostloc I will always be here, but I believe that I can still do their best, although people always disagree with me, but I still is the best in your mind the. Do your own things and try to do the best is the motto of my life. I don't want to be negative ignored, even in a foreign country, you don't buy me to recommend a product I can understand, but I don't want to be totally denied to think I was a loser.

Comments

• Why do you create new thread ? OMG! Looks like you're really kid :(

• I have nothing to say but shame on you.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2013

@qzjqjh - I understand you are upset because we were playing with you in your offer thread.
    Please do not be offended, nobody thinks you are a loser. We are just having a good time. It means we liked you post, otherwise you would get no response at all.

Edit: maybe they are not playing and LET is a tough guy, grown-up place.

Although this IS the kind of high standards I want from a hosting company.

• @alexvolk said:
    Why do you create new thread ? OMG! Looks like you're really kid :(

我明年5月份就16岁了。
    I will be 16 next May.

• If you need any help in chinese to english translation, PM me. I'm happy to help you out

• 8QE8QE Member

= =… Hello

• @xDragonZ said:
    If you need any help in chinese to english translation, PM me. I'm happy to help you out

are you. sure? 我感到 非常兴奋和感谢。麻烦您pm我您的邮箱或者qq。

• Why you boys bullying a kid on these forums.. jesus give him some cake.

• c0yc0y Member

@Dorkfiles said:
    Why you boys bullying a kid on these forums.. jesus give him some cake.

Nothing personal, but kids shouldn't be running around cluelessly trying to run a "business".

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @Frost said:
    Nothing personal, but kids shouldn't be running around cluelessly trying to run a "business".

Certainly, but the cake?

• @Dorkfiles said:

oh thank you.

• Look, in due honesty, its kind of hard to understand you and therefore, you may sound immature in some instances.

You have good intentions however and I respect that. I hope you stick around.

• @Dorkfiles said:

@Dorkfiles: I'm pretty sure @qzjqjh meant well and did his best, still seems that people took offense at his spectacular screw up here, no matter how well intentioned. This is not a kiddie forum. Nobody put a gun to his head forcing him to publish his "offer" here. Once he did, however, it was subjected to about the same level of scrutiny as any other offer here. Okay, so the gang here is not the most polite and diplomatic around, but I would not call this "bullying" anybody.

@qzjqjh: welcome to the real world. This is not a school project website. There are minimum standards here, which you must adhere to if you want to be treated with respect. Although you meant well, your offer, together with the unfinished website, is offensive. Go back to work. Finish your website and spend a little more time on your offer and come back when you are ready. I salute and admire your panache, but you are obviously not ready yet.

Thanked by 1DannyAlex
  • DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited October 2013

I don't care what you call it hell, push him to the point of blowing his brains out its his choice right?

• finish your school .

what your age ?

• @qzjqjh said:
    I will be 16 next May.

I felt like i am so damn old after seeing this.

• @Dorkfiles said:
    I don't care what you call it hell, push him to the point of blowing his brains out its his choice right?

Nobody is forcing him to blow his brains out are they?

If you're going to start a web hosting company, at least either 1.) Finish your website - OR 2.) Put up a "Website coming soon" splash page!

• Or 3.) make a new thread and reach out to total strangers with empathy requested.

Or we can all play the oh we are not mean by proxy of his fuck up, sure his stuff is garbage but this thread shows he knows that and is sorry but dont want to be the object of ridicule by his language and location barrier, I love these threads lets defend nothing and hate everything.

• I hope you got banned if make new thread again.

I'm not racist but why asian people loves to make useless thread?

• @isy44h112 said:
    I hope you got banned if make new thread again.

I'm asian people and I'm not love to make useless thread :))

• @isy44h112 said:

This really hurts majority of asian members here, the fact is that the minors cause to prejudice.

• @blackeye said:
    I'm asian people and I'm not love to make useless thread :))

no problem if you are an Asian :-) my father is Asian too.

• No offense, but it's really not a good idea for a junior school student to sell services to foreigners. Even if you are good at technical staffs. You'll be very busy in high school, how do you manage your servers in good state with almost no time? Not to say it's impossible to provide support with your English-speaking clients when you can't speak English better than Google Translate.

Besides, would you buy VPS from a 15-year-old who you know nothing at all?

• Even the title of the thread is silly. Learn English before trying to sell to English customers. Or hire someone who speaks English.

• To be honest with you I understand the need for cash at a young age but if your English is not fluent enough for native English speakers to understand you I don't think it's the right time for you to be starting a company that is catering to an English speaking population.

• @isy44h112 said:

>

Well this is not proper IMO, have I ever made any useless posts here? I know what you really mean though, just might be better if speak in another way :)

To the OP again, you are way better than me when I know nothing in junior school, but start in this way is REALLY not a good choice. My suggestion is that you finish your school, finish your website, start with providing services for yourself and your friends, when you are really ready for the real market, welcome back.

You can PM me if you want more discussion, or I might be a little helpful with your English :)

• @isy44h112 said:
    no problem if you are an Asian :-) my father is Asian too.

so you are "a banana"?

• @qzjqjh Member keep posting by the time your 20 you will be earning 200k/year and have a English specking butler and a French specking maid.

• @kyaky said:
    so you are "a banana"?

No. My father is Javanese descendant from Suriname

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Wait. Where am I supposed to spit? I feel like I'm missing an important direction here.