Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How horny is that then? Insane performance for the lowest price - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How horny is that then? Insane performance for the lowest price

2»

Comments

• smilesmile Member
    edited September 2018

@pike said:

@smile said:
    I said NORTH AMERICA. There is actually more than one country in North America for the ignorant. Also I'm not forcing him to do anything.

As a german company you can do business in the whole EU without any trouble or big paperwork. Why should one expand to any other country outside EU then?

Also I didn't want to offend you.

But you did offend me. I didn't ask you anything. WHY DON'T YOU START A THREAD ASKING WHY ONE SHOULD EXPAND TO "ANY OTHER COUNTRY OUTSIDE EU"?.

Maybe than you can mind your own business and get a response from someone who cares to respond to you.

Your response really annoyed me. Let me add. I don't need to convince him of anything. He also have no reason to expand to north america if he doesn't feel like it. NONE of which has anything to do with you asking this question since you can do nothing but threadcap.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@smile Calm down! Breathe! Stop being butt hurt over a post on a forum on the internet.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @smile Calm down! Breathe! Stop being butt hurt over a post on a forum on the internet.

Hey! It's like this. A salesman starts a pitch. I like it so I go up to them and tell them I like what I'm hearing but it's missing something. Suddenly a drunk comes along and ruins the whole conversation. Yes. I am mad and maybe butt hurt. I'm calm though. Thanks.

• @FR_Michael Test account available?

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@ascicode said:
    @FR_Michael Test account available?

We have a 14 days money back guarantee, so no test accounts.

• What about an option with 4core, 12gb ram + 200gb ssd between kvm pro and kvm premium? Would be glad to see any special options on it.
    Fair use is also a common point, if development may use the server drastically on some timeframes.