Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't buy anything from Khazaa if he PMs you. He is a scammer. Request community to ban him. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Don't buy anything from Khazaa if he PMs you. He is a scammer. Request community to ban him.

1235»

Comments

• edited September 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

@elliotwilliams said:
    hey all ....

i dont know khazaa well enough. he was kind to ping me and offered to teach me how to install proxmox via teamview. i couldnt understand how to use subnet/29 from hetzner.

he took his time to show me by installing. i think that was very kind of him.

we talked abit as well

i offered to help him whenever he needs me. anything at anytime.

he told me to never do things for free. there is truth in that. he reminded me what it felt like when ppl took advantage of me over and over again.

next day he messaged me if i am willing to take up that offer
    i gladly was happy to.

i spinned up an instance for him to temporally store his files and needs a wk2012 with 1tb
    next day, he said he is done and that i can destroy that instance.i did faithfully

we talked some more and he shared his website which is now down. it was just a site for him to blog about things in his life. found a flaw with it. no https. told him the importance of it. he got it done.

thats all

i think he is good person from my experience. he did offer me that deal u mentioned. i politely said no and that i rather have hetzner bill me.

He was buttering you up to take your cash, don't be so soft, writing 10 lines to you was with the effort.

Yeah he sounds all good, but once he has your money, he is different person.

• This drama is as dry as Kate Moss bones.

• thanks guys. yes i have been cheated many times for trusting people. when i do preventive measures ( running tracker on freelance portals to catch all those cheating people) they run away. i do not know why they are like this. accountability has issues .. .trust has issues ... :(

wish the world can be a better place. all we need is just love and growing together attitude. oh and quit being lazy as well. today there is no excuse as to what you cannot learn. too bad my neurological defencies allow me to fully grow to my potentials. have to depend on programmers to get the job done. :( . ps: i tried really hard and burnt too much cash

• We need to unban the cunt in order to add some kerosin to the fire.

• @LTniger said:
    We need to unban the cunt in order to add some kerosin to the fire.

Move on man. He will pay his own karma if he really did cheat the poster

Let's focus on what else we can do to improve. Some peeps here already suggested. Let's make that happen.

Speaking of which I am working on something for this community. Will take a week or so as I am working on something now.

But I've Always believe in helping and growing. . I've got too much PLUR and I do not know what to do with it. . So will invest my own hard earned cash on this community. U guys are quite cool. Almost Reddit without the corporate bullshit

May I know who should I talk to? Will share my ideas and bounce feedback.

Ps: this has nothing to do with earning money. Coz I believe that money will come somehow somewhere. :)

• @elliotwilliams said:
    thanks guys. yes i have been cheated many times for trusting people. when i do preventive measures ( running tracker on freelance portals to catch all those cheating people) they run away. i do not know why they are like this. accountability has issues .. .trust has issues ... :(

wish the world can be a better place. all we need is just love and growing together attitude. oh and quit being lazy as well. today there is no excuse as to what you cannot learn. too bad my neurological defencies allow me to fully grow to my potentials. have to depend on programmers to get the job done. :( . ps: i tried really hard and burnt too much cash

Accountability is an issue because people don’t care about scamming you. All they see is an avatar and some text that could have come from the other side of the world.

And it’s a little hypocritical to say there’s no excuse to what you can learn, but then exclude yourself the very next sentence...

• That writing style sure is similar....

Thanked by 3Falzo iKeyZ doghouch
  • Need more midgets and stolen hardware shenanigans.

4/10

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Judging by ip geolocation elliotwilliams is not kazaah

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Which makes it sadder.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:
    Judging by ip geolocation elliotwilliams is not kazaah

vpn?

• elliotwilliams said: Move on man. He will pay his own karma if he really did cheat the poster

Sorry, that's not how the universe works. God is too busy to serve justice, one has to do it by himself, or just let it be.

Thanked by 1default
  • @yongsiklee said:

@teamacc said:

vpn?

Both users seem to have originated from residential ips, but from completely different countries.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2018

@teamacc said:

@yongsiklee said:

@teamacc said:

vpn?

Both users seem to have originated from residential ips, but from completely different countries.

COUGH VPNGATE (they have people running VPN servers in their homes and in different countries...)

• I don't know if it was him. someone scammed me over premium brazzers account. $5 for 1 year he said.

• @creep said:
    I don't know if it was him. someone scammed me over premium brazzers account. $5 for 1 year he said.

You bought b* account on LET?

• @Dazzle said:

@creep said:
    I don't know if it was him. someone scammed me over premium brazzers account. $5 for 1 year he said.

You bought b* account on LET?

lol who hasn't

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@dipesh_batheja I am sorry for just now responding. I have been out of the office for the past several weeks. I am very sorry about what happened to you. In the past, we have had a few customers in similar situations, but to the best of my knowledge, we as a company have not offered them any sort of compensation for the simple fact that they were not our direct end customer.
    As soon as a customer becomes suspicious for whatever reason, we lock their servers and their accounts. I unfortunately cannot provide you any specific information about @khazaa or what exactly happened in his case. I understand that this is very frustrating.
    You can make an abuse report with our team at https://abuse.hetzner.com/issues/new?lang=en That way, our team will have even more documentation on his case. This will at least help to make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble here at Hetzner anymore. Try to make your report as detailed as possible. Our team will send you an automated response with an Abuse-ID. If you have any questions after that, you can write back to them using the Abuse-ID in your email's subject line.
    Again, I apologize for not answering sooner! --Katie, Marketing

Thanked by 1willie
  • Thank you so much, I have already reported on the incident on url mentioned. I am not looking for compensation from Hetzner as this is not Hetzner's fault. I just wanted report the incident so that such people don't use services of reputed hosting provider like you to scam people.

Thank you so much for the response. I hope necessary action will be taken.

@Hetzner_OL said:
    @dipesh_batheja I am sorry for just now responding. I have been out of the office for the past several weeks. I am very sorry about what happened to you. In the past, we have had a few customers in similar situations, but to the best of my knowledge, we as a company have not offered them any sort of compensation for the simple fact that they were not our direct end customer.
    As soon as a customer becomes suspicious for whatever reason, we lock their servers and their accounts. I unfortunately cannot provide you any specific information about @khazaa or what exactly happened in his case. I understand that this is very frustrating.
    You can make an abuse report with our team at https://abuse.hetzner.com/issues/new?lang=en That way, our team will have even more documentation on his case. This will at least help to make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble here at Hetzner anymore. Try to make your report as detailed as possible. Our team will send you an automated response with an Abuse-ID. If you have any questions after that, you can write back to them using the Abuse-ID in your email's subject line.
    Again, I apologize for not answering sooner! --Katie, Marketing

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Thanks again for making your report! Should you see any future issues, you can communicate with our abuse team about this case using the Abuse-ID that they sent in their automated email confirmation. Just put the Abuse-ID in the subject line of any email you send to them in the future. --Katie