Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't buy anything from Khazaa if he PMs you. He is a scammer. Request community to ban him. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Don't buy anything from Khazaa if he PMs you. He is a scammer. Request community to ban him.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I don't need PM. I never want to use PM.

Thanked by 1RoboMWM
  • @Janevski said:

snickerpop said: Could I get grandfathered into allowing PMs if this happens?

At the moment, you are 3 comments away from hypothetical PM enabling.

Hmm, come to think of it, again, the user should have like 10 thanks too... Yeah!

• 6 months, 50 comments and 10 thanks.

Edit: Or maybe 5.

I didn't think I had that many.
    I don't comment here that often.

Just got to spam
    The end is nigh
    or something two more times and I'm good

Thanked by 1uptime
  • After reading all of these, I got confused...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

He is back PM'ing people already under @NaPlex taken control of that account and he already has someone sending him details so maybe I will just start shaming people for being stupid @efdutra :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • He's now offering services on https://khazaa.com/ in a send-me-a-PM kind of way.

However, no longer any mention of the forum issue that would make him "famous".

You can see his real name at https://khazaa.com/about/ .

Fools and their money are easily parted.

And one cannot fix stupid.

• @angstrom said:
    He's now offering services on https://khazaa.com/ in a send-me-a-PM kind of way.

However, no longer any mention of the forum issue that would make him "famous".

You can see his real name at https://khazaa.com/about/ .

Well, you can never be sure if it's his real name or not. But it looks like he has forgotten that part of about... Started an innocent page, and forgot to delete that when started scamming.

• angstrom said: He's now offering services on https://khazaa.com/ in a send-me-a-PM kind of way.

Well, his contact page returns a 404 :smirk:

• @saibal said:

angstrom said: He's now offering services on https://khazaa.com/ in a send-me-a-PM kind of way.

Well, his contact page returns a 404 :smirk:

True, but I assumed that one would simply write to him at the email address he gives at the bottom of the page (you know, a PM). :wink:

• Right. I was only pointing out that he has a contact page that returns a 404.

• @snickerpop said:

@Janevski said:

snickerpop said: Could I get grandfathered into allowing PMs if this happens?

At the moment, you are 3 comments away from hypothetical PM enabling.

Hmm, come to think of it, again, the user should have like 10 thanks too... Yeah!

• 6 months, 50 comments and 10 thanks.

Edit: Or maybe 5.

I didn't think I had that many.
    I don't comment here that often.

Just got to spam
    The end is nigh
    or something two more times and I'm good

You cannot just spam "The end is nigh." randomly, that's irresponsible. You have to know it, for sure.

edited September 2018

Indeed, there are triggers that make me shout, "The end is nigh."

Rookies who don't understand the usage shouldn't use it.

• The latest from https://khazaa.com/ :

Khazaa.com is down
    Khazaa.com has been moved to a more suited domain name for its purposes, and all customers have been notified.
    If you have questions, contact me at [email protected]

And for the record, LET has nothing to do with this. I have more accounts there..

"LET has nothing to do with this" -- yeah, right.

"I have more accounts there" -- somehow sounds vaguely threatening.

• Hopefully the mods have this dills IP and down the path he never gets a provider tag.

edited September 2018

The fact that he still bothers to mention LET speaks volumes of how fragile his ego & arse are.

It also indicates that LET may be his only source of income which is, um, sad af.

He is one of those people who end up stalking ex after breaking up.

Thanked by 3netomx maverickp lion
  • deank said: He is one of those people who end up stalking ex after breaking up.

I send Yeti to do my stalking for me.

• His real name is Dick. No really.

angstrom said: And for the record, LET has nothing to do with this. I have more accounts there..

Which were banned and the idiot thinks everyone is even more stupid than he is so even opens tickets asking why.

The problem with stupid, like genuine 6 toe stupid, is that sort of stupid does not know how stupid it is, it is like a bird not understanding how you keep catching him by putting food in a simple box trap even after 50 times of doing it.

• @AnthonySmith said:

angstrom said: And for the record, LET has nothing to do with this. I have more accounts there..

Which were banned and the idiot thinks everyone is even more stupid than he is so even opens tickets asking why.

The problem with stupid, like genuine 6 toe stupid, is that sort of stupid does not know how stupid it is, it is like a bird not understanding how you keep catching him by putting food in a simple box trap even after 50 times of doing it.

Just to clarify (for readers who may not pay sufficient attention) that @AnthonySmith is reacting to something that @khazaa wrote (which I quoted) and not to something that I wrote. :smiley:

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @angstrom said:

LOL :-D

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • imokimok Member
    edited September 2018

@angstrom is @deank

Bang both.

Edit: unexpected "g".

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited September 2018

I have many identities, do I?

I was apparently, @WSS.
    I am now @angstorm.

What now? I am Jsg? Or @JarLard? Lee? @MiekET? Or even willie?

What am I?

Hmm, I do wonder...

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • hey all ....

i dont know khazaa well enough. he was kind to ping me and offered to teach me how to install proxmox via teamview. i couldnt understand how to use subnet/29 from hetzner.

he took his time to show me by installing. i think that was very kind of him.

we talked abit as well

i offered to help him whenever he needs me. anything at anytime.

he told me to never do things for free. there is truth in that. he reminded me what it felt like when ppl took advantage of me over and over again.

next day he messaged me if i am willing to take up that offer
    i gladly was happy to.

i spinned up an instance for him to temporally store his files and needs a wk2012 with 1tb
    next day, he said he is done and that i can destroy that instance.i did faithfully

we talked some more and he shared his website which is now down. it was just a site for him to blog about things in his life. found a flaw with it. no https. told him the importance of it. he got it done.

thats all

i think he is good person from my experience. he did offer me that deal u mentioned. i politely said no and that i rather have hetzner bill me.

Nope, he isn't a nice guy.

He told me everything on the internet should be free and he was willing to host some people for free of charge out of goodwill.

Turned out that he was staging things behind everyone's back.

• From his website:
    And for the record, LET has nothing to do with this. I have more accounts there..

Damn, the kid is having PMS.

• @Janevski said:

Rofl, that dude reminds me of deank for some reason

@elliotwilliams said:
    hey all ....

i dont know khazaa well enough. he was kind to ping me and offered to teach me how to install proxmox via teamview. i couldnt understand how to use subnet/29 from hetzner.

he took his time to show me by installing. i think that was very kind of him.

we talked abit as well

i offered to help him whenever he needs me. anything at anytime.

he told me to never do things for free. there is truth in that. he reminded me what it felt like when ppl took advantage of me over and over again.

next day he messaged me if i am willing to take up that offer
    i gladly was happy to.

i spinned up an instance for him to temporally store his files and needs a wk2012 with 1tb
    next day, he said he is done and that i can destroy that instance.i did faithfully

we talked some more and he shared his website which is now down. it was just a site for him to blog about things in his life. found a flaw with it. no https. told him the importance of it. he got it done.

thats all

i think he is good person from my experience. he did offer me that deal u mentioned. i politely said no and that i rather have hetzner bill me.

He was buttering you up to take your cash, don't be so soft, writing 10 lines to you was with the effort.

• @elliotwilliams said: i dont know khazaa well enough.

Indeed.

In any case, he had the opportunity to explain the situation before he was banned, and he showed no interest in doing so.