Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | NVMe KVM Launch | Seattle | 50% off! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | NVMe KVM Launch | Seattle | 50% off!

13»

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@piohosting said:
    @Awmusic12635 it discount still valid? and it support custom ISO?

For a very limited time for KVM4+ yes.

And yes it supports custom ISO

@sin said:
    Just got my Seattle KVM NVMe VPS from @Awmusic12635 moved to their new Dallas node and it's really fast, I love it. Also, when I opened the ticket to have the VPS moved it was my first time dealing with support at Impact VPS and I was amazed at how quickly they responded and got everything done. The response time was on par (if not better) then some of my tickets with Ramnode.

@piohosting said:

It does support custom ISO.

Glad you are enjoying it so far. Just let us know if we can do anything to make your time with us better!

Thanked by 1sin
  • I am so happy with the performance I am receiving from this VPS in Seatle that I am afraid to request transfer to Dallas. Is the Dallas network as fast and stable as Seattle's?

@Awmusic12635, thank you for your attention and for providing quality service.

100% uptime since launch. :)

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

EHRA said: Is the Dallas network as fast and stable as Seattle's?

Well Dallas is Incero's flagship location so it should be as good if not better than their seattle location.

Thanked by 2EHRA eva2000
  • sinsin Member

Awmusic12635 said: Glad you are enjoying it so far. Just let us know if we can do anything to make your time with us better!

Thank you! :-) I might actually open a ticket in the near future to upgrade to a bigger plan - this dallas location suits my needs perfectly.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

@piohosting said:

For a very limited time for KVM4+ yes.

And yes it supports custom ISO

Did it auto provision when order placed?

• @Awmusic12635 I have just order a Kvm6 plan, but marked as fraud, please check the invoice #36211
    thanks you

edited October 2018

lainn said: @Awmusic12635 I have just order a Kvm6 plan, but marked as fraud, please check the invoice #36211

thank you

Please open a ticket so we can handle it there.

Thanked by 1lainn
  • @Awmusic12635 what's the plan for BlackFriday? :)