Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix

2»

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited July 2018

The fact that people still watch shows depresses me.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

deank said: The fact that people still watch shows depresses me.

If you don't like HBO style of shows, you maybe could watch "Sex Factor", "Spartacus XXX" (running it's second season now), "Beatuy4" etc. It will cheer you up and fight your depression.

edited July 2018

No, I am not talking about spending time having your eyes fixed on TV-like shows.

I don't watch TV or anything because I have few hobbies (carpentry, etc) during my free time. I just play few things in background, never paying attention.

Youtube is sufficient enough for that purpose.

The last TV show I watched was Friends in 90s.

I don't like the act of watching shows. I feel like it's wasting time.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

deank said: I feel like it's wasting time

Believe me, everybody need some wasting time, especially when he is living a very busy professional and personal life... And some shows is really an art. I usually split time in the night, when I want to slow down from a busy day, between a good show and a good book.

You should try sitting down on a beach chair in backyard (or balcony), put sun glasses on, bring out few cans of icy beer.

And then watch the sky with a radio on.

That is relaxing and bliss.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • To what location you need a VPS ?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

deank said: That is relaxing and bliss.

or watching stars at night unless you live in big cities with lights everywhere

Thanked by 1deank
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

jvnadr said: Believe me, everybody need some wasting time

I have watched no less than 100 shows and thousands of movies over the years . I am feeling bored slowly with same fighting and what not . It is interesting for a few initial years and after that nothing much ...

• pikepike Veteran
    edited July 2018

Netflix offers full star trek series, tos, tng, ds9, voyager and some of the movies. Anyway I created my account in mexico (had one in brazil before) because it's cheaper there than in germany. netflix global prices

At some point of my life, I started to feel that the media was trying to dictate what I should watch and enjoy.

That made me turn my back on them and I chose to make my own enjoyment and entertainment.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited July 2018

@anddy said:
    Thanks for everyone who take a attention to my info.
    I'm finding some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix.
    Could accept the price belower than $5/mo
    Any suggestion?Accept AFF:)//anyone who have some useful information can message me.//

don't know why you posted, most people on this fourm are tech geek assholes, no one will help you, i stop posting here long ago-- Good Luck..

• defaultdefault Veteran

@painfreepc said:

@anddy said:
    Thanks for everyone who take a attention to my info.
    I'm finding some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix.
    Could accept the price belower than $5/mo
    Any suggestion?Accept AFF:)//anyone who have some useful information can message me.//

don't know why you posted, most people on this fourm are tech geek assholes, no one will help you, i stop posting here long ago-- Good Luck..

I like to help, but I do not like to help you in breaking or bypassing other company rules (such as Netflix). You could simply forget about that company if you do not like it's rules. If in your opinion I am an asshole, then so be it.

If you stopped posting because "most people on this forum are tech geek assholes", maybe you could save some time of your life and stop reading this forum; besides nobody wants to be part of an assholes community.

• zkyezzkyez Member

@default said:
    I like to help, but I do not like to help you in breaking or bypassing other company rules (such as Netflix). You could simply forget about that company if you do not like it's rules. If in your opinion I am an asshole, then so be it.

If you stopped posting because "most people on this forum are tech geek assholes", maybe you could save some time of your life and stop reading this forum; besides nobody wants to be part of an assholes community.

So this wasn't you asking for the same, right?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/121391/anyone-knows-us-providers-for-vps-not-blocked-with-netflix#latest

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zkyez said:

@default said:

So this wasn't you asking for the same, right?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/121391/anyone-knows-us-providers-for-vps-not-blocked-with-netflix#latest

I am no longer using Netflix, things changed since then. At the time I was active with 4.5 years in this community. I did not have the right to ask that, but I was very curious to see for myself what movies USA gets and I (from Europe) don't. My curiosity got satisfied, as I kindly received an offer. Over the last year I quit using Netflix though, simply got bored of it.

When you will have more time active in this community, I may decide to pass on the offer that was given to me in private, so you may test for yourself other company's (Netflix) rules. But for now, I simply do not trust you enough. I feel responsible for the informations that I share, especially when those bypass legal rules.

• zkyezzkyez Member
    edited July 2018

@default said:
    I am no longer using Netflix, things changed since then. At the time I was active with 4.5 years in this community. I did not have the right to ask that, but I was very curious to see for myself what movies USA gets and I (from Europe) don't. My curiosity got satisfied, as I kindly received an offer. Over the last year I quit using Netflix though, simply got bored of it.

Ok, so you choose to respect the law and not bypass geo restrictions only when you're bored of the product. Got it.

When you will have more time active in this community, I may decide to pass on the offer that was given to me in private, so you may test for yourself other company's (Netflix) rules. But for now, I simply do not trust you enough. I feel responsible for the informations that I share, especially when those bypass legal rules.

Personally I don't need anything from you. I was pointing towards your highly flexible moral values, that's it. And stop pretending you're doing anyone a favor. If you want to share the info, do it. If you don't, don't.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zkyez said:

Personally I don't need anything from you. I was pointing towards your highly flexible moral values, that's it. And stop pretending you're doing anyone a favor. If you want to share the info, do it. If you don't, don't.

Not worthy of an answer. I shall not share such info with ya.

• zkyezzkyez Member

I didn't ask.