Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix

anddyanddy Member
edited July 2018 in Help

Thanks for everyone who take a attention to my info.
I'm finding some vps which can setup a proxy and enter in netflix.
Could accept the price belower than $5/mo
Any suggestion?Accept AFF:)//anyone who have some useful information can message me.//

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What's so good about Netflix?

• anddyanddy Member

@deank said:

Emmm……Maybe that having no chance to enjoy it would be a first reason for the guys like me?

• I suppose that information would not be shared publicly. Netflix is infamous on ban of all datacenters...

• anddyanddy Member

@JerryHou said:
    I suppose that information would not be shared publicly. Netflix is infamous on ban of all datacenters...You are right,anyone who have some usefull info may message to me.

accept aff:)

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited July 2018

@JerryHou said:
    I suppose that information would not be shared publicly. Netflix is infamous on ban of all datacenters...

Edit: What if @anddy works for Netflix and everything is a conspiracy?

• anddyanddy Member

@default said:

@JerryHou said:
    I suppose that information would not be shared publicly. Netflix is infamous on ban of all datacenters...

Edit: What if @anddy works for Netflix and everything is a conspiracy?

interesting~hahaha,is that means my Chinese-style English may have improved?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

anddy said: @deank said: What's so good about Netflix? Emmm……Maybe that having no chance to enjoy it would be a first reason for the guys like me?

No seriously...why do people want to get on Netflix? It sucks.

Get a seedbox and be happy, or get Netflix and play whack-a-mole forever...and then you'll find they take away the content you want even if you can connect. Netflix was awesome once but now it's just another TV channel, and a cut-rate one at that.

Thanked by 1Rami
    edited July 2018

People just can't move on. Clinging onto old relationships and old methods.

• @raindog308 said:

anddy said: @deank said: What's so good about Netflix? Emmm……Maybe that having no chance to enjoy it would be a first reason for the guys like me?

No seriously...why do people want to get on Netflix? It sucks.

Get a seedbox and be happy, or get Netflix and play whack-a-mole forever...and then you'll find they take away the content you want even if you can connect. Netflix was awesome once but now it's just another TV channel, and a cut-rate one at that.

Back in the days there were no real streaming service at least in my country (germany). And I am glad to pay for such streaming services whether it's music or movies/series since most of our tv channels suck imho. And where is the problem to pay like 10€/m/service to have a lot of stuff in good quality to watch. Not everyone is hoarding tons of TB or maybe already PB of movies and stuff.
    I still watch stuff on 'other sites' when it's not available or just overpriced or when I want to get a better preview since we all know it sucks to pay for something that turns out not to be worth.

• imokimok Member

default said: What if @anddy works for Netflix and everything is a conspiracy?

He doesn't.

• I was gonna create a similar thread, but figured it will get same results, so might as well post here. Can I be PMed with info about Netflix friendly hosts? Preferably ones that allow commercial VPNs.

Thank you!

• @deank said:

He got everything prepared and wants to vpn & netflix & chill.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Why are we continuing to allow these posts where its OK for people to bypass restrictions on Netflix but we make fun of shoe proxies doing the same thing but to bypass order protections?

• @doughmanes said:
    Why are we continuing to allow these posts where its OK for people to bypass restrictions on Netflix but we make fun of shoe proxies doing the same thing but to bypass order protections?

Ain't nobody making money off bypassing geographic restrictions vs selling shoes for profit

• I also need a vps that support Netflix,I am a Netflix fan,Netflix is not available in my country. Any one knows,pm me plz.thanks

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Tigerman said:
    I also need a vps that support Netflix,I am a Netflix fan,Netflix is not available in my country. Any one knows,pm me plz.thanks

Since you joined (january) your only activity in LET is related to Netflix bypass. Snap out of it, this is not a Netflix discussion board.

• zkyezzkyez Member

@default said:

@Tigerman said:
    I also need a vps that support Netflix,I am a Netflix fan,Netflix is not available in my country. Any one knows,pm me plz.thanks

Since you joined (january) your only activity in LET is related to Netflix bypass. Snap out of it, this is not a Netflix discussion board.

It's also not forbidden in the terms of service of let to ask about geo restriction bypassing. So here's that.

Insert animated gif here.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zkyez said:

It's also not forbidden in the terms of service of let to ask about geo restriction bypassing. So here's that.

>

Inserting your animated gif, as per your request:

• h2oh2o Member

@deank said:

Because many TVseries, movies, animes were banned in china.

Netflix should be the least of their worries then.

• Thepiratebay has a great deal on VPS to watch what is on netflix and more.

• @default said:

@Tigerman said:

I just wanna get a vps that support Netflix , I am sorry to bother you.

• anddyanddy Member
    edited July 2018

@Tigerman said:

@default said:

@Tigerman said:

I just wanna get a vps that support Netflix , I am sorry to bother you.

You didn't cause any inconvenience to everybody. there are a lot of people who have a LET account just browsing information normally and feeling free not to participate in any discussion.they are too sensitive.

• @default said:

@zkyez said:

>

Inserting your animated gif, as per your request:

• xaocxaoc Member

@doughmanes said:
    Why are we continuing to allow these posts where its OK for people to bypass restrictions on Netflix but we make fun of shoe proxies doing the same thing but to bypass order protections?

Nothing illegal or shady about this tho it is a pointless thread as nobody in their right mind will share their goodies with a newbie.

Thanked by 1default
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

h2o said: Because many TVseries, movies, animes were banned in china.

very easy to find in linux torrenting sites , netflix has useless shows. I have just cancelled subscriptions

• @hostdare said:

h2o said: Because many TVseries, movies, animes were banned in china.

very easy to find in linux torrenting sites , netflix has useless shows. I have just cancelled subscriptions

I have Ultra HD subscription and I barely watch anything. Only a single show which hardly comes once a week. I think I might cancel as well.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Netflix is junk in most part - the production is mediocre and cannot compete series from HBO. I only watch documentaries and some older good movies if I missed them. I am only keeping it because Verizon thru Fios gave me one year free subscription.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2018

Netflix has some very good series. It is not the most complete catalog on earth but, again, it is cheaper from most of subscription model landline channels with also limited catalog. And it is well organized and with good platform to use.
    In Greece, it is a much better choice than one of the two subscription channel packages when the only reason to get them (for a price of over €25 per month, ~€50 for the full package) is sports.

Now, Netflix has, since a couple of years, started to make a lot of effort to ban using other country's package. This policy started because they are expanding and most of the growing stock profit is coming cause that expand. So, they want to multiply the local subscriptions instead to let people from other countries watching the US version of the service (witch do have bigger catalogue).

On the other hand, I use Netflix a lot, I like many of their shows, original and in syndication. When something is not available there, there are always other "channels" to have a look until there is a more straight forward way to watch it ;-)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

yongsiklee said: Netflix is junk in most part - the production is mediocre and cannot compete series from HBO

I couldn't agree less... Yes, HBO do have some of the best shows out there, but there ar plenty of shows in Netflix that are brilliant: House of Cards, OITNB, Narcos, Master of None, Bloodline, Daredevil, better Call Saul, to name a few. Not to mention some famous shows as syndication and some very good series from Europe (search for some really good tv from BBC, ITV, Sweden, Danmark and other countries).