Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing (and ChicagoVPS/HVH/LET/LEB/etc) Acquired by Deluxe.com? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing (and ChicagoVPS/HVH/LET/LEB/etc) Acquired by Deluxe.com?

1235»

Comments

• szarkaszarka Member

So, did anyone get up early and listen to the earnings call this morning? ;)

• TuckerTucker Member

@szarka said:
    So, did anyone get up early and listen to the earnings call this morning? ;)

Yep. Management confirmed it

"On June 4th, we completed a small tuck-in, web services acquisition of ColoCrossing adding more scale to our web services business."

"We expect the ColoCrossing acquisition to generate $7 million in additional revenue for 2018"

No analysts asked any questions about it. Seems like they plan to support Hostopia and the other web brands they own with the infrastructure acquired with ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 2szarka Daniel15
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Smells like another EIG in making.

Thanked by 2szarka dedotatedwam
  • szarkaszarka Member

@Tucker said:

"We expect the ColoCrossing acquisition to generate $7 million in additional revenue for 2018"

No analysts asked any questions about it. Seems like they plan to support Hostopia and the other web brands they own with the infrastructure acquired with ColoCrossing.

Sounds about right. I'm sure everyone who orders checks is going to get a pitch for generic cheap-ass shared hosting now.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • szarkaszarka Member

To be clear, casting no aspersions on our fine forum hosts. I would also include Goddady et al. in that "cheap-ass shared hosting" category. ;)

• InB4 summer hosts complaining of not getting approved for an account due to deluxe fraud prevention algorithm and new account creation experience

• OmgpleaseRead said: InB4 summer hosts complaining of not getting approved for an account due to deluxe fraud prevention

And the CC spam machine will be fixed too, right?

Thanked by 1sibaper
  • @sleddog said:

OmgpleaseRead said: InB4 summer hosts complaining of not getting approved for an account due to deluxe fraud prevention

And the CC spam machine will be fixed too, right?

I doubt that anyone and anything can fix that, without cutting off half (if not more) of their customers. And in the end of the day - money is money. So I really doubt that will be accomplished.

• OmgpleaseRead said: InB4 summer hosts complaining of not getting approved for an account due to deluxe fraud prevention algorithm and new account creation experience

inbox, spammer still there

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

Anyone think price changes are going to come along with this?