Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2-Months FREE :) you, you, you gotta get this or something is loose. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2-Months FREE :) you, you, you gotta get this or something is loose.

2»

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JaySherman said:

@Clouvider said:

But it’s not. The devil’s in the details.

Yeah, like the fact their drives are HDD instead of SSD. Why are you shilling for them?

We offer both HDD & SSD.
    We offer both regular IPs/network & also Asian Optimized.

What I am saying we offer a variety... Not limited. Sign up, and see for yourself :)

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
    edited July 2018

@seanho said:
    @dustinc will you do the double credit for the higher packages (orange $12.41/mo and red $20.87/mo)? Or arbitrary credit top-ups up to a certain amount?

We will credit $5.81 x 2 otherwise, everyone could simply order red (get credited 2 months for it) and simply scale below the $5.81/m and essentially get more than 2 months free.

It's already possible to essentially get more than 2-months free by limiting resources below the $5.81 hehe.

• when will NJ location be available?

@drakula said:
    when will NJ location be available?

Hello,
    It's on the roadmap, but for now we can quote competitive dedicated servers in New Jersey -- send me an email, [email protected]

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • @dustinc said:

@Websec said:
    Your Los Angeles OpenVZ servers sucks. It's becoming slower day by day.

Hello,
    We do not offer OpenVZ, sounds as if you're confused. I would say you're simply a customer of one of our customers?

You are right. Customer of one of your customers