Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you live in a country where internet is cheap, I want to buy internet from you - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you live in a country where internet is cheap, I want to buy internet from you

2»

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

DanSummer said: From the look of it, you're not a very smart person or you had too much to sniff ;)

He's definitely not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...

Thanked by 1cociu
  • classyclassy Member

Probably something borderline illegal like joining the same room in online Poker and controlling the game from multiple IP addresses.

• What do you smoke bro?

• Let me just ask Parcel Force if I can attach some CAT5 to a plane and fly it over to you. Don't worry about the length.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@SV_Nick said:
    Let me just ask Parcel Force if I can attach some CAT5 to a plane and fly it over to you. Don't worry about the length.

Why would you use Parcelfarce for that? They'd probably manage to lose it somewhere in the desert.

Thanked by 3Clouvider Aidan Tom
  • emgemg Veteran

@xxlx said:
    I want to buy internet service. Where I live, it costs $80 a month for the cheapest plan. I understand that the cost is much lower in some places.

Please tell me where you live, and how much internet costs there to make a deal with me.

I have an inexpensive internet connection with unmetered data in California, USA. I use it to connect my devices to the internet. My devices are personal computers, smartphones, streaming media players, etc.

-> Please explain to me what you propose to do with my internet connection. Be detailed enough that I can understand how you intend to connect to it and use it.

Are you proposing to ship a physical device, such as a server, that I would install here and you would control remotely? Are you proposing to connect for some type of tunneled connection such as a VPN or proxy service? Do you have something else in mind?

How much traffic can I expect? What traffic patterns can I expect? Light occasional use? A high data rate stream? Bursty or continuous?

• I'd like to have whatever you are high on!

• pikepike Veteran

@jetchirag said:
    I'd like to have whatever you are high on!

Visit me, I can get you what he is high on!

• WarlaxWarlax Member

Lol he just wants ur IP as an exit location for some less than legal stuff, why are you guys even entertaining this?

• Yeah ........ no!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

• quickquick Member

Btw if you type google into the google search bar and hit enter button, you could probably break the internet

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

xxlx said: I dont care about fast internet, it can be the slowest internet in the world. It needs to be an actual residential router in a person's house. That is my only request.

Why not go to a VPN provider who sells residential VPNs?

• xxlxxxlx Member

RobertClarke said: Why not go to a VPN provider who sells residential VPNs?

>

If you look in my history Ive tried this over and over again. Every residential vpn is a scam or operating in an illegal way. Since what Im doing is legal, I dont want to use these services.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

xxlx said: If you look in my history Ive tried this over and over again. Every residential vpn is a scam or operating in an illegal way. Since what Im doing is legal, I dont want to use these services.

What is it you are doing?

• cociucociu Member

ok , with a good explication i can offer you residential any you want . If you want 1000 line no problem . But must to be a good explication, Also i will paste my rules here in public to not have discutions lather, if you make any ilegality with any of this line all your service will be terminated.

Exemple of spped :

up to 1gbps download (almost all day you can download with 1gbps withowt any problem)

chaped at 300 mbps upload

the ip will be residential for each line dinamic (no static) .

The payment need to be Bank transfer no other options.

I can offer you upstream in 5 different networks

So pm with you needs and i will quote you.

We are located in Romania , we are a ISP in Oradea.

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog Gatto
  • I got unlimited internet for free, how much you willing to pay?

Thanked by 1reikuzan
  • xxlxxxlx Member

@huntercop said:
    I got unlimited internet for free, how much you willing to pay?

can you explain that?

• @xxlx said:

@huntercop said:

can you explain that?

Years ago, I had 80 Down 20 Up, Unlimited completely for free to me atleast. This was back when I lived with my Mum.

However, unfortunately now I have a family it costs me.

• @SV_Nick said:

@xxlx said:

@huntercop said:

can you explain that?

Years ago, I had 80 Down 20 Up, Unlimited completely for free to me atleast. This was back when I lived with my Mum.

However, unfortunately now I have a family it costs me.

The internet is free! At least where I live.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LTJvdGcb7Fs

• xxlxxxlx Member

huntercop said: The internet is free! At least where I live.

How many lines are you able to get?

• Given the post history, I'd require 5 years of pre-payment.