Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you live in a country where internet is cheap, I want to buy internet from you
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you live in a country where internet is cheap, I want to buy internet from you

xxlxxxlx Member

I want to buy internet service. Where I live, it costs $80 a month for the cheapest plan. I understand that the cost is much lower in some places.

Please tell me where you live, and how much internet costs there to make a deal with me.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Wut? You’re aware that this is not something you can ship with UPS, right ?

• xxlxxxlx Member

@Clouvider said:
    Wut? You’re aware that this is not something you can ship with UPS

how much does your internet cost?

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • You should also buy electricity together.

• LOL are you going to run a long cable or something?

• @dahartigan said:
    LOL are you going to run a long cable or something?

Wifi.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

He uses it for residential VPN service by the looks of post history.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • xxlxxxlx Member

@MikeA said:
    He uses it for residential VPN service by the looks of post history.

Not doing a residential vpn srvice. I need to personally use the internet connections.

In india, internet costs $3 a month. Im looking to have multiple connections, and paying whoever helps me.

mrclown said: You should also buy electricity together.

>

I will pay the electricity which im sure is like 3 cents (lol)

• $100/month + $100 for electricity. Let me know if you interested.

/s

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Have your lawyer draw up the paperwork and make sure it says you assume all responsibility for any illegal activity include contact info for me to provide law enforcement. Sound good? We can negotiate a price now.

• xxlxxxlx Member

@KuJoe said:
    Have your lawyer draw up the paperwork and make sure it says you assume all responsibility for any illegal activity include contact info for me to provide law enforcement. Sound good? We can negotiate a price now.

Sounds good, how much does internet cost where you live?

• Sure buddy I'll fill a 1tb HDD up with some internet and ship it to you

• xxlxxxlx Member

@corbpie said:
    Sure buddy I'll fill a 1tb HDD up with some internet and ship it to you

hehe

• emghemgh Member

There’s no way you can. With a vpn you’d still be limited to your speed. It’s so obvious that you want residentional ip-addresses. I’d say we ban this one.

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited July 2018

there are devices that combine several internet connections, but if you can not pay for additional internet connections, you will have to either:

• minimize your internet bandwidth so you enjoy good speed on important things

• earn more money

• move to other location

• xxlxxxlx Member

@postcd said:
    there are devices that combine several internet connections, but if you can not pay for additional internet connections, you will have to either:

• earn more money

• move to other location

I am prepared to pay for more internet connections, and also pay the person helping me about $300 a month in extra cash. I can make a lot of money from just 1 connection. Speed is a low priority, right now it doesnt matter for me. It also doesnt matter what country you are from.

Now that you have this information, what should I do?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Why not just buy a VPS that has gigabit then? You say your internet is slow so you need something fast.. Fast internet just doesn't teleport to your modem.

• YuraYura Member

How many pounds do you need? I have buckets of this stuff unused.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • xxlxxxlx Member

@MikeA said:
    Why not just buy a VPS that has gigabit then? You say your internet is slow so you need something fast.. Fast internet just doesn't teleport to your modem.

I dont care about fast internet, it can be the slowest internet in the world. It needs to be an actual residential router in a person's house. That is my only request.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2018

@corbpie said:
    Sure buddy I'll fill a 1tb HDD up with some internet and ship it to you

Haha, we can send a paperwork - certificate of purchase of clouds, rain, ocean and sun, just need to agree on percentages you wish to purchase and cost :)

• Sure, if I can find the source to the GFW and implement it. That, and a copy of ID, multiple signatures and a contract. For extra security, I'll need biometrics.

• Now export-ready :

• So telekenetic bit transportation is a thing?

• NihimNihim Member

more of a - let me use your residential IP for whatever makes me money and I pay you for it.

• what are you going to use it for?

• I'm using mobile data and MIFI device to connect with world. Don't have broadband. Here in india mobile internet is very cheap.

Here 4G (3gb/day high-speed then unlimited low speed) cost around $5.8 for 84days.

I'm using maximum 10/day.. so no problem for me with multiple sims

Thanked by 1retry
  • rohitpoint said:

I'm using mobile data and MIFI device to connect with world. Don't have broadband. Here in india mobile internet is very cheap.

It seems in India you people think broadband = wired internet. That's not the case. 3G/4G are also broadband.

We should be wary of the OP's offer. It sounds too good to be true.

Thanked by 1retry
  • vmp32kvmp32k Member

xxlx said: pay the person helping me about $300 a month in extra cash

Thanked by 1retry
  • retryretry Member

Internet in India is cheap AF like 10$ per month, half the rate if you go wireless, it used to be expensive and luxury like almost 6 ago maybe? I know this as I'm also from India. OP is definitely upto something shady.

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • @xxlx said:

@postcd said:

• earn more money

• move to other location

I am prepared to pay for more internet connections, and also pay the person helping me about $300 a month in extra cash. I can make a lot of money from just 1 connection. Speed is a low priority, right now it doesnt matter for me. It also doesnt matter what country you are from.

Now that you have this information, what should I do?

From the look of it, you're not a very smart person or you had too much to sniff ;)