Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any stable web hosting services? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any stable web hosting services?

Comments

• @deank said:
    Too late for a provider tag anyway; summer is half-way gone.

I saw the ban hammer should be in effect for this one.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is far for you, eh.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@dahartigan said:

@Yura said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

Is that the best rebuttal you could make at @Foul? The guy has registration date in 2014 and over 800 messages, he doesn't need messages to qualify for tag. You have been exposed and your response is to attack under the most ridiculous premises, which is pathetic.

Yeah dewlance would be a premium scammer instead of a shit one if he was smooth, had the gift of the gab. He doesn't which makes it cringe worthy. Add in the fake video reviews lol and auto boot haha

No one is bigger scammer than you. Your earning comes from magic. No hosting company. No job but you manage to buy food by scam. ;)

@Sofia_K said:
    What I learnt: Avoid Dewlance vps/reseller/hosting services at all costs.

Most of Fake people use "Sofia_A" "Sofia_B" "Sofia_K" username. Sofia is male. Hahhaha

edited July 2018

@Foul said:
    True, the fact that he still has the tag after that one time he got banned for a bit when he posted that hitler comment. That was messed up

I am sure If you will get banned then it will be forever, Means you are big scammer and If banned then you will not even get a change because of you will be banned with proof.

About your provider tag comment:

Your main account have a provider TAG so why you will apply for TAG for your spoof/fake account? :XD.

Keep using this fake account to use it against your Hosting competitors. ;)

I am ready to reply to your all comments, Today I will not leave you to bash me. Come to "The cest pit" .

• FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2018

DewlanceVPS said: Most of Fake people use "Sofia_A" "Sofia_B" "Sofia_K" username. Sofia is male. Hahhaha

This just showed how stupid you are... Sofia is a feminine name.

DewlanceVPS said: No one is bigger scammer than you. Your earning comes from magic. No hosting company. No job but you manage to buy food by scam. ;)

I love how you assume everything about people, your lack of knowledge is shrinking. No wonder you're getting more dumb.

DewlanceVPS said: I am sure If you will get banned then it will be forever. Your main account have a provider TAG so why you will apply for TAG for your spoof/fake account? :XD.

You're really retarded now. What Main account? Oh yeah i forgot you know everything yes?
    Tell me the "main" account "i have"

Putting my tinfoil hat on again.

You really must be a 16 year old.

@Yura @cmsjr123 You see this kiddie?

• @dewlancevps, are you shutting down your business?
    Please behave appropriately on the public platform, here you are representing a company.

• FoulFoul Member

crpatel said: are you shutting down your business? Please behave appropriately on the public platform, here you are representing a company.

The end of autoboot? Huzzah. I'm awaiting him to "post" what main account I have.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@Foul said:
    True, the fact that he still has the tag after that one time he got banned for a bit when he posted that hitler comment. That was messed up

I am sure If you will get banned then it will be forever, Means you are big scammer and If banned then you will not even get a change because of you will be banned with proof.

About your provider tag comment:

Your main account have a provider TAG so why you will apply for TAG for your spoof/fake account? :XD.

I am ready to reply to your all comments, Today I will not leave you to bash me. Come to "The cest pit" .

Voting to have this user banned. His direct attacks have no basis and no evidence. It is defamatory and personal. This account should not have a provider tag and should be dropped.

It is not only not professional you are threatening the user and basically asking to take it outside to fight. You can’t back up any statements with information and instead rely on personal attacks.

But it would make sense for all other hosting forums to now know about you and how you have acted. You are a summerhost essentially. You act and behave like one. Your a little kiddie thinking you can make it big with the way you act.

No company would hire someone like you based on how you represent your own company. Why would anyone hire you when you can’t even be professional for yourself? No company could trust you.

• FoulFoul Member

cmsjr123 said: You act and behave like one. Your a little kiddie thinking you can make it big with the way you act.

In his words ":XD"

@crpatel said:
    @dewlancevps, are you shutting down your business?
    Please behave appropriately on the public platform, here you are representing a company.

Your business is already shutdown? If you will abusive language then in reply you will get same. Tit for tat.

@Foul said:

crpatel said: are you shutting down your business? Please behave appropriately on the public platform, here you are representing a company.

The end of autoboot? Huzzah. I'm awaiting him to "post" what main account I have.

Its look like If you don't know something then you will try to make fun of it. If you are illiterate then you will make fun of everything.

https://www.commercialnetworkservices.com/1065-2/#software

Go and make fun of them. Lol. ;)

• YuraYura Member
    edited July 2018

@Foul said:

@Yura @cmsjr123 You see this kiddie?

The end is certainly nigh. I updated my signature to support his morale. I believe putting his brilliant video reviews in 2000 of my messages is the best ROI for $5 fiverr one could ask for.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2018

DewlanceVPS said: Its look like If you don't know something then you will try to make fun of it. If you are illiterate then you will make fun of everything.

I'm still waiting for the "magical" LET account that i have with provider tag :)

Do tell me the name, oh wait.. You're just talking out of your ass.

Yura said: The end is certainly nigh.

In the words of @Deank . I love your sig, lmao!

edited July 2018

• YuraYura Member

Shite, how did you find out??? :x

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2018

DewlanceVPS said: Multiass - foul, Yura, cmsjr123, crpatel

Lol, You just can't take the heat and have to throw out superb accusations. None of those accounts are mine, feel free to ask a mod to look into it. :)

@yura @cmsjr123

• YuraYura Member

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Your ass is look like very big and exposing slowly slowly.

This is just pure poetry. My sig can fit only so much...

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

Yura said: This is just pure poetry. My sig can fit only so much...

Is this time for a new fiverr? I'm thinking a quick 20 second song...

"Oh oh oh, I'm dewlance, i love big asses and when they expose me for being salty!"

Thanked by 1Yura
  • PandyPandy Member

as funny as i find this, maybe this should be done somewhere else than this thread :p

• DewlanceVPS said: @crpatel said: @dewlancevps, are you shutting down your business? Please behave appropriately on the public platform, here you are representing a company.

Your business is already shutdown? If you will abusive language then in reply you will get same. Tit for tat.

Well, with this behaviour, good luck with your future endeavour.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

if speed is important for you, why don't try a Hong Kong base hosting? Connection to China is better than any of the USA base hosting

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@Yura said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

Is that the best rebuttal you could make at @Foul? The guy has registration date in 2014 and over 800 messages, he doesn't need messages to qualify for tag. You have been exposed and your response is to attack under the most ridiculous premises, which is pathetic.

Yeah dewlance would be a premium scammer instead of a shit one if he was smooth, had the gift of the gab. He doesn't which makes it cringe worthy. Add in the fake video reviews lol and auto boot haha

No one is bigger scammer than you. Your earning comes from magic. No hosting company. No job but you manage to buy food by scam. ;)

What the fuck kind of shitty insult is that? Haha. My earning comes from magic LOL!!!!

Thanked by 1Foul
  • SlushySlushy Member

Welp rip Dewlance.

• Well. That lasted long enough.

• @Foul said:

deank said: Too late for a provider tag anyway; summer is half-way gone.

Cough https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/96771/urgent-anybody-living-in-or-near-bad-honnef-germany

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

doghouch said: Cough

I'm glad you remember!

That was soooo messed up. :(

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

@HaBangNet said:
    if speed is important for you, why don't try a Hong Kong base hosting? Connection to China is better than any of the USA base hosting

Do you have any recommendation? I'm looking forward to your advice.

• Aliyun HK. Or maybe check on MJJ forum. Not much US providers provide decent connection to China, at least at a low cost.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited July 2018

A good troll is one that doesn't get banned. The first rule of trolling 101 ebook.

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

@bjrjk said:

@HaBangNet said:

Do you have any recommendation? I'm looking forward to your advice.

Instead of recommend, I will advise, you search for a host with 30 days moeny back to try up first. If no good cancel and try another untill you find one that really suit your requirement. As recommend don't alway come good.