Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any stable web hosting services?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any stable web hosting services?

Hi! Everybody! I am tired to configure apache+php+mysql bundle in the VPS to set up my web server, so I'd like to buy a stable web hosting to satisfy my require. Is there any recommendation?

I'd like a stable one with automatic backup. Now I've found one called http://buyshared.net/ , seems very popular in this forum. I'd like to choose the "SHARED 20G". The only thing I need to worry about is its connection speed to China, is there any test ip??

If anyone has better choice,you are welcomed to post your recommendation in this thread.Sincerely thanks!

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited July 2018
  • bjrjkbjrjk Member

Thanks a lot . It seems that the ping value is too high... Cannot reach my standard..

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@bjrjk said:

Thanks a lot . It seems that the ping value is too high... Cannot reach my standard..

What sort of latency are you looking for?

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

@FHR said:

@bjrjk said:

What sort of latency are you looking for?

emmm,ping value at least 200~300ms from China Mainland..
    The download/upload speed at least satisfy the requirement to post my blog??emmm.

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

It seems that the hosting provider "buyshared" satisfy all my requirements except the speed. Pity!

• ArisCArisC Member
    edited July 2018

--spam removed--

• Plenty of hosts out here that are pretty reliable. If you want to automate management on your VPS, try the runcloud trial which takes care of the exact issue you want and lets you continue using a VPS link. Referral link with extra PRO days in the signature below. Let me know if you have any questions.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

You can purchase Hosting/VPS

Fast speed, 30 Day moneyback guarantee on hosting plans.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2018

DewlanceVPS said: Fast speed, 30 Day moneyback guarantee on hosting plans.

You mean TERRIBLE SPEEDS; Despite the fact you CANT EVEN READ THE THREAD without posting an offer.

The only thing I need to worry about is its connection speed to China, is there any test ip??

Hopefully that makes your nitwit brain to be able to read correctly.

• somewhatwindysomewhatwindy Member
    edited July 2018

ArisC said: Check Spammers!

This sounded way too shilly and scammy. Indeed it was.

Edit: Next time hide your whois information + choose some different name than Lukasz. Good luck, I will wait for you.

• @ArisC said:
    --spam removed--

Nice fake review you have there:

Mister Lucas. Or should I call you Lukasz?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

bjrjk said: emmm,ping value at least 200~300ms from China Mainland.. The download/upload speed at least satisfy the requirement to post my blog??emmm.

While we are adding China bandwidth to our network, I can't give it to Buyshared just because we charge pennies on the product.

Francisco

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

@Francisco said:

bjrjk said: emmm,ping value at least 200~300ms from China Mainland.. The download/upload speed at least satisfy the requirement to post my blog??emmm.

While we are adding China bandwidth to our network, I can't give it to Buyshared just because we charge pennies on the product.

Francisco

I understand your consideration.

• ArisCArisC Member

@teamacc said:

@ArisC said:
    --spam removed--

Nice fake review you have there:

Mister Lucas. Or should I call you Lukasz?

This ain't me ..... Sorry mate... Don't judge me without having a clue... Thank you.

• ArisCArisC Member

I don't how the heck you connect me with a pl guy while you see my real name on my mail and my IP..

• If thats really the case, you should know better who do you advertise for. ;)

• ArisCArisC Member

@somewhatwindy said:
    If thats really the case, you should know better who do you advertise for. ;)

But Im happy with there services..... Whats wrong with that.... lol

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

You can certainly buy a VPS from him and put your blog inside of it.

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

@TriJetScud said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

You can certainly buy a VPS from him and put your blog inside of it.

emmm, I have said clearly in the thread body that I'm tired of configure web environment again and again so that I want to use a more convenient web hosting with manage panel..

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @anthonySmith please consider to person which too easy insulted another member because lack information, lack of knowledge , lack of perseption.

Oftenly we are from South east Asia is mostly to be victim with this guy that caused this forum does not in good atmoshphere.

I don't know what the motif who's this person that so easily making bad opinion and then he tries to viral in another thread.

Thanked by 1ArisC
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

@d2itsme said:
    @anthonySmith please consider to person which too easy insulted another member because lack information, lack of knowledge , lack of perseption.

Oftenly we are from South east Asia is mostly to be victim with this guy that caused this forum does not in good atmoshphere.

I don't know what the motif who's this person that so easily making bad opinion and then he tries to viral in another thread.

I have not commented in this post at all why are you tagging me? Sorry I really don't understand your English.

Thanked by 2LowVM Foul
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Foul said:

DewlanceVPS said: Fast speed, 30 Day moneyback guarantee on hosting plans.

You mean TERRIBLE SPEEDS; Despite the fact you CANT EVEN READ THE THREAD without posting an offer.

The only thing I need to worry about is its connection speed to China, is there any test ip??

Hopefully that makes your nitwit brain to be able to read correctly.

Don't be a jerk and weird.

Stop posting anything you think that maybe speed is terrible or whatever you think. You are not OP and OP can judge speed, etc by test. Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

• YuraYura Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

Is that the best rebuttal you could make at @Foul? The guy has registration date in 2014 and over 800 messages, he doesn't need messages to qualify for tag. You have been exposed and your response is to attack under the most ridiculous premises, which is pathetic.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Foul
  • @Yura said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

Is that the best rebuttal you could make at @Foul? The guy has registration date in 2014 and over 800 messages, he doesn't need messages to qualify for tag. You have been exposed and your response is to attack under the most ridiculous premises, which is pathetic.

Yeah dewlance would be a premium scammer instead of a shit one if he was smooth, had the gift of the gab. He doesn't which makes it cringe worthy. Add in the fake video reviews lol and auto boot haha

Thanked by 2Yura Foul
  • What I learnt: Avoid Dewlance vps/reseller/hosting services at all costs.

Thanked by 2Foul Yura
  • FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: Stop posting your jerk everywhere and increasing your post count for Provider TAG ;)

Woah now, sorry that i'm just being honest. Didn't even know I was going to apply for provider tag. Oh right, I forgot... you can read people minds.. Just like you told that one guy that he was never a customer of yours just by reading his LET username when he proved ya wrong that he was.

Guess I gotta put my tinfoil hat on.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Too late for a provider tag anyway; summer is half-way gone.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • FoulFoul Member

deank said: Too late for a provider tag anyway; summer is half-way gone.

True, the fact that he still has the tag after that one time he got banned for a bit when he posted that hitler comment. That was messed up

• lazytlazyt Member

Summer hosting is boring fall hosting is the next new thing.