Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB 100GB+ 2G+ VPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB 100GB+ 2G+ VPS

13»

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@Tsume said:
    Ouch.
    If you're doing business with digital goods. It's best to just give a refund, or compromise to what your customer is asking. Because a charge back with paypal isn't anything nice. Recently went through one myself not long ago.

If you believe him then I don't know what to say, PayPal only reverse original amount. PayPal has NO buyer protection for intangible/digital goods.

He lost the dispute via PayPal and so whatever he's saying I would not take his word. We haven't lost a penny.

I also haven't heard of where Visa handle chargebacks, only credit/debit issuer.

• @INIZ said:
    I also haven't heard of where Visa handle chargebacks, only credit/debit issuer.

Wasn't saying I believe him. Was simply stating how high Paypal's charge back fees are. I got stuck with over $200 in fees because a client's bank went ape shit and charged back around 6 months worth of payments.