Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiformance review - waste of time, money, and sanity - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hiformance review - waste of time, money, and sanity

2»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

@Waqass said:
    One of their client just moved to my server :lol: said he lost 100gb data of his clients.

If I was that client you are referring to, I'd be looking for a new host that treats customers details a little more carefully instead of laughing at his expense. That's my 2 cents.

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up @Waqass and not professional at all. Yet another provider on my "Don't buy from" list. Funny that's even after an edit. Wonder what it was before.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Probably had the customer's name and client list before the edit, that wouldn't shock me. Like @wtfcook said, another one on my shit list to avoid. Honestly, even the "shitty" providers like alphawootbigfootcrossingracksnfpquadranetformance act professionally on the forums and don't laugh at their customer's misfortunes. Karma's a bitch is all, how would you be if you deadpooled and caused him to lose a further 100GB of client data?

Thanked by 2wtfcook eol
  • @dahartigan said:
    Probably had the customer's name and client list before the edit, that wouldn't shock me. Like @wtfcook said, another one on my shit list to avoid. Honestly, even the "shitty" providers like alphawootbigfootcrossingracksnfpquadranetformance act professionally on the forums and don't laugh at their customer's misfortunes. Karma's a bitch is all, how would you be if you deadpooled and caused him to lose a further 100GB of client data?

Exactly.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:
    Probably had the customer's name and client list before the edit, that wouldn't shock me. Like @wtfcook said, another one on my shit list to avoid. Honestly, even the "shitty" providers like alphawootbigfootcrossingracksnfpquadranetformance act professionally on the forums and don't laugh at their customer's misfortunes. Karma's a bitch is all, how would you be if you deadpooled and caused him to lose a further 100GB of client data?

Since when is Quadranet lumped into Colocrossing performance?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @caniac22 said:

@dahartigan said:

Since I made that word up.

Thanked by 2deadpool eol
  • @dahartigan said:

@caniac22 said:

@dahartigan said:

If that's the case where are these 6gb VPS' for $7 on Quadranet nodes? I'm going to buy in bulk lol

• @caniac22 said:

@dahartigan said:

@caniac22 said:

@dahartigan said:

If that's the case where are these 6gb VPS' for $7 on Quadranet nodes? I'm going to buy in bulk lol

https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=add&pid=302

• Only if I can use your credit card on sign up ^_^

• @caniac22 said:

Only if I can use your credit card on sign up ^_^

lol, what could possibly go wrong?

• @dahartigan said:

@caniac22 said:

Krusty Krab 2 opens and the original closes?

• @caniac22 said:

@dahartigan said:

@caniac22 said:

Krusty Krab 2 opens and the original closes?

Maybe that's just what this guy needs: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154678/looking-for-web-hosting-in-sea-region#latest

• I prepaid for 3 years ($75). What a complete waste of money. Seems they are about to shut down operation:

~$ ping my.hiformance.com
    ping: unknown host my.hiformance.com

• @Stilman said:
    I prepaid for 3 years ($75). What a complete waste of money. Seems they are about to shut down operation:

You have been HiFormanced!

Thanked by 2eol tcp6
  • @Stilman said:
    I prepaid for 3 years ($75). What a complete waste of money. Seems they are about to shut down operation:

See the thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154418/hiformance-deadpooling-backup-your-data-now#latest

Several people have reported getting refunded through the payment processors.

• @Xenos said:
    Several people have reported getting refunded through the payment processors.

Thanks Xenos