Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No password reset email from LowEnd Talk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No password reset email from LowEnd Talk

Hi Admin,

I am having issue to get password reset email for my two username, I donot wanted to create New account but its forced me to do so, I forgot my old account password which username is partha06 and then tried to reset new password but no luck, No password reset email, I opened support ticket even no email from there too then I had created new account partha18 same problem there, I am using office365 email

Can admin please help me this issue?

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2018

Tagging those with supreme powers. These are the people who can bring the end.

@MasonR @willie @raindog308

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Missing MailChannels? www.mxroute.io!

@jbiloh

:p

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MikePT said: Missing MailChannels? www.mxroute.io!

Pretty sure I tried and vanilla wouldn't even connect to an SMTP server that required authentication, like it wouldn't even try, despite all the right settings lol

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • williewillie Member
    edited June 2018

@AnthonySmith

Fwiw I just sent an email from a personal account to @tulihost 's registered email address as a test to see if the address works. Tulihost , if you don't see the email within a few minutes please post here.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

I alerted CC staff today, it is in their hands, it is not really my place to switch the mail settings in the back end.

I suspect during one of the recent attacks the board was switched on to another set of IP's and the mailserver does not have them whitelisted which would correspond to @Jarlands experience too I suppose.

• i got a test email from backend team, but no notification email.

• williewillie Member

Yes, I exchanged several emails with @tulihost to confirm that his addresses work.

• Probably best to tag @sysadmin for this?

• so backend problem?

• any update?

• lazytlazyt Member

Spamhaus busy again?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

tulihost said: my two username

Why do you have 2 accounts ? What's the other one ?

• @Clouvider said:

tulihost said: my two username

Why do you have 2 accounts ? What's the other one ?

I think he's referring to current and older one. So, one of them must be tulihost and another be @partha06

• h2oh2o Member

Find that in trash box or spam box...

• yes my partha06 account almost 5 yrs old I forgot its password and tried to reset but no password reset email. I opened ticket but still nothing then i opened a new account and post here and notified to admin. But thing is there is still nothing

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

Clouvider said: Why do you have 2 accounts ? What's the other one ?

3 Actually @partha18 @partha06 @tulihost

• This is not a new issue, I also had issues receiving emails to @outlook.com/Hotmail or custom domain hosted on outlook online. Changed to other provider and starts receiving notifications for PM etc.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jarland said:

MikePT said: Missing MailChannels? www.mxroute.io!

Pretty sure I tried and vanilla wouldn't even connect to an SMTP server that required authentication, like it wouldn't even try, despite all the right settings lol

Maybe fw issues?:P